Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Huh... Staring at my phone right now... I noticed that JJS has really nice ears! Did you ever notice that, too?

I mean, ears aren't really my favourite body part in general, but some people's ears look seriously strange, don't you think...? In the worst case, it can be really off putting...

So, so glad to see that JJS has such a nice pair :x

/end of random crazy rambling

kujaichi said: Huh... Staring at my phone right now... I noticed that JJS has really nice ears! Did you ever notice that, too? I mean, ears aren't really my favourite body part in general, but some people's ears look seriously strange, don't you think...? In the worst case, it can be really off putting... So, so glad to see that JJS has such a nice pair :x /end of random crazy rambling

Guest kujaichi

Pft, I think I was already gushing over his neck in my second or third post here :))

Because I might not be so fond of ears usually, but dang do I have a thing for necks :\"> =))

Guest kujaichi

@babyviolets: Naah, not yet... :((

Problem is, our big tv in the living room can handle NTSC, but my own tv only works with PAL, and since I want to have some, um, privacy while watching, it's a little difficult :D

(Why do I have the feeling that sounds way too pervy again...? <.<)

Ah, I guess I'll just watch all the extras on my computer, but of course I want to watch the main film on the big flatscreen first :D

when I think about it, JJS must've really impressed those he worked with with his talent too, for them to recommend him to other projects.
for example, KHS recommended him for a movie role last 2008 (I think, which he turned down for hedwig)then, I think she once again gave him a heads up for TFR.there's also his director in K2H, who if I'm not mistaken, is the director for KW.then SKH must have also put in a good word for him for MLMB, since the only other project the director did starred SKH .  well, this is merely speculation, but considering how SKH praised his acting and even said that he's looking forward to JJS's future projects, I think it's very likely that this was the case.