Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

19 hours ago, karen527 said:

Ayee!!!! JungSuk is cute as a baby. Sometimes, he's even cuter than Beom. Haha. 

I don't watch Legend of the Blue Sea coz I can't move on from JI yet. But I will definitely watch his cameo. So excited to see him. I wonder what role he will be playing. I'm actually hoping he gets to act in a scene with Jun Ji Hyun. He's my fave Korean actor, she's my fave Korean actress...What more could a fan ask for? 

Thanks for sharing all his lovely pics. I miss him more each day.

I so agree with you :D That's why they really look like father and son to me. Hwashin, Nari and Beom make a cute family :wub:

8xZ6uZ9.gif

BWdj5D7.gif

QOgbYEA.gif

OAVBTFB.gif

I've just started watching LOTBS. The main couple is cute, but their chemistry doesn't give me the feelings that Hwashin and Nari give me. I guess it's because I can't move on from JI yet. I can't give 100% of my mind in watching any other drama :crazy:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

HS-ah...Love you to bits :wub:

vybriTO.gif

This is one of my favorite scenes. Hwashin hugged Nari and forgot all the people around him! It really surprised me haha.

I still miss Hwashin and Nari so muchhh :cry: SBS better put JJS in the list of nominees for the Daesang award this year... Yes, rooting for him all the way !

• Like 5

11 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@Jy Jy - annyeong, think most of us here do not understand Hangeul to the extent that we can do translations hehe....speaking for myself! I have to rely on the "unreliable" Mr Google to do the translation for me if I am desperate to know what the news is all about.  

The title of the article you shared is "Bromance fantasy...."Hyung" JoJungSukXDoKyungSoo unpublished stills/pictures released. 

The netizen comments are roughly translated below:

1. The movie is so funny and touching.

2. Watch it.  It's warm and fun.

3. handsome

4. ???

5. I've seen it twice.

6. I want to see the Jo Jung Suk and Do Kyung Soo do the "Growl" dance

7. Samba

8. It's a movie full of laughs. It's getting cold in the winter and the movie warms my heart/mind . Congratulations on the 1 million admissions!

9. Oh, both are so cool, and really, very "pretty" brother

10. I went with my friend and did not even think about it. I had a lot of tears. I had a good time.

11. My mom looked at Kyung Soo's face and said "Oh god ~ so cute". I kept crying and laughing. My mom cried and I cried too.

12. How did you do casting so well?

13. I did not expect it, but it was so touching, and in fact it looks obvious, but it does not seem impressive. It is a film that contains all the grief and sadness. Kyung Soo's acting was really good .....no words to describe Jo Jung Suk's acting ... I had a lot of tears! It's a good movie!

14. DO is handsome ... I'm so happy to see you crying.

15. Everyone says they will watch twice ~ ~ I have not seen it yet and can't wait to watch it

16. You are a real brother.

17. It is good to see it with a funny little light mind ~ Lots of laughter and tears ^ ^ Jung Suk oppa is really cute

18. Brothers are good-looking and cool ~ ^^ I enjoyed it ~ ♡♡♡

Very Positive Reviews by cinema-goers!:D

Very Positive Reviews by cinema-goers!

12. 캐스팅을 어쩜 이렇게 잘했을까?영화 보는내내 이복형제라도 믿겠더라 디오 얼굴 진짜 잘생김 ㅋㅋ

12. How did you do casting so well? ( Pls E-trans)

Wow, Thank you so much :D

Edited by Jy Jy
  • Like 5

No.1! "Missing" is doing really well too.

Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $803,317
($10,946,428)
(1,680,580)
802 27.32%
2 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $745,737
($2,045,960)
(343,899)
714 25.36%
3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $609,573
($27,698,495)
(3,846,056)
751 20.73%
4 Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $456,754
($1,409,485)
(240,488)
661 15.53%

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

Very Positive Reviews by cinema-goers!

12. 캐스팅을 어쩜 이렇게 잘했을까?영화 보는내내 이복형제라도 믿겠더라 디오 얼굴 진짜 잘생김 ㅋㅋ

12. How did you do casting so well? ( Pls E-trans)

Wow, Thank you so much :D

@Jy Jy actually, that's the translation by Google, not sure why the translated text was truncated :sweatingbullets:  Anyway, the rest of the comment seems to say "I believe in my half-brother throughout the movie.  D.O.'s face is really handsome..k k"

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mintea18 said:

No.1! "Missing" is right behind

@mintea18 OMG :crazy:  Hyung and Missing are neck and neck for the #1 spot in the box office.  With the stage greetings today and the next two days, hope Hyung can maintain the No. 1 spot....in Hyung we trust ;)  Read that there's another protest this weekend and this is really not good news for the movies :sweatingbullets:

16 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I've just started watching LOTBS. The main couple is cute, but their chemistry doesn't give me the feelings that Hwashin and Nari give me. I guess it's because I can't move on from JI yet. I can't give 100% of my mind in watching any other drama :crazy:

Seeing those HwaShin gifs is making me miss HS and ShinNari couple all over again!  And it is so hard not to compare JI with other dramas right now......for me, LOTBS somehow is not as engaging as JI and yeah, the chemistry between the leads does not give off the same vibe as HS and NR (JJS & GHJ for best couple and best kiss(es)) :P

• Like 3

Still watching TK2H now, in the middle of the drama, bit frustrated because JJS scene is not that much compared with the main lead. Hehehe. But he really is very good there. Scene stealer indeed. His eyes always give the best acting. Still my fave is him as HwaShin. I think when he portraits a character that is cold, arrogant, he is the best!

• Like 3

Some new photos of JS-ssi at today's stage greeting......awaiting more fan pics and vids :P

nKZwEi6.jpg

The sign reads "Sexy Jung Suk"....the fans are so creative :D

0j4bnXq.jpg

Is that a golden pineapple from a fan? LOL....it must symbolise something... good luck and prosperity!?!

3HijVI3.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Still watching TK2H now, in the middle of the drama, bit frustrated because JJS scene is not that much compared with the main lead. Hehehe. But he really is very good there. Scene stealer indeed. His eyes always give the best acting. Still my fave is him as HwaShin. I think when he portraits a character that is cold, arrogant, he is the best!

GIFs of the handsome scene stealer in TK2H :P  He looked so young then!

uH97nOU.gif

6Z8iXkm.gif

• Like 4

More pics from today's stage greeting........looking cool and oh so handsome in white sweater and jeans :wub:

And wow, this wide smile from the sexy one..... *fainted*

RKApqjv.jpg

His complexion is the same colour as the sweater :D

xpxaN4t.jpgGTc9l2M.jpg9VOrxrO.jpgNlhzG8W.jpguFEnGHr.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Like 4

The Heart Master himself :P 

o0iLg1J.jpg

PZKRHzY.jpg

hq8h4O2.jpg

Cr: @CJEnMMovie

JrQck8x.jpg

Hope the movie will continue to receive much love from the cinema-goers and maintain the top spot at the box office in the days/weeks to come. Go go go.....5 million! 

• Like 3

Thanks Kenjo80 for pics, videos, gifs of the charming one :wub: I'm fangirl-ing in front of my screen rn. Love his hairstyle today haha. And his outfit is so nice as always!

Waiting for HD version of these pics. Sooo cute and handsome..

1xGo7OE.jpgVxkfBFJ.jpg

ypZPJvj.jpgBrZsP4J.jpgR7N1SqM.jpgMG8jA1Z.jpgp2nGYJj.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks Kenjo80 for pics, videos, gifs of the charming one :wub: I'm fangirl-ing in front of my screen rn. Love his hairstyle today haha. And his outfit is so nice as always!

Waiting for HD version of these pics. Sooo cute and handsome..

Ya, notice that he has a change of hairstyle today, different from his "RM/HwaShin hairstyle"......loving it too!  Love him in casual-wear especially shirt/sweater and jeans..........looking very stylish indeed:wub:

lCB248D.jpg

cbygep9.jpg

Looking forward to more HD pics!

• Like 4

My gosh his skin looks amazing. How can a man be that flawless? Awww...He'so cute and charming. Thanks guys for all the pics. I'm always looking forward to new ones. JungSuk is my daily dose of vitamin. Seeing him keeps me healthy everyday. 

• Like 4