Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Omo omo... I thought we wouldn't get to see him until 3/12. What a surprise :w00t:. JJS in China town... can't wait!

@mundaliv lucky you, only one week to go and you will get to see JJS on the big screen. Looking forward to your review hehe. I have to wait at least one more month to watch the movie, garh...

===

This is so cute~

JShB7ui.gif

bf8kIUP.gif

JS-ssi is a really warm person 

EZeSQN2.gif

l32Aa2u.gif

Source: JJS DC

• Like 4

O.m.g they're are real rivals now :sweatingbullets: MISSING debut at No.2, not bad at all! Congrats GHJ-ssi. 

"Hyung" and "Missing" are the only two Korea films in Top 5. I hope "Hyung" will gain 2 millions viewers by the end of this week *finger crossed again*

Nov 30, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $854,337
($9,507,138)
(1,459,053)
772 27.42%
2 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $677,075
($715,367)
(142,365)
628 21.73%
3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $672,705
($26,666,654)
(3,701,486)
798 21.59%
4 Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $548,297
($579,567)
(114,075)
654 17.59%
5 Underworld: Blood Wars

Underworld: Blood Wars

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $79,591
($80,450)
(15,042)
176 2.55

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

He startled loll. Wonder what the fan sounded to him...

The fan shouted "조정석 잘생겼다" "JJS, you're handsome" :P  He seems to hear this a lot at all his appearances and even on stage presenting or accepting awards and he would usually say "khamsahamnida" but this time, this fan must have sounded too loud to startle him!  Cute reaction :P

New stills...he loves doing this to D.O.;)

qW1ohSk.jpg

Same "bite" action at presscon and on set 

bD6M111.jpgIy7EjrJ.jpg

He's indeed a warm person, @mintea18 - that's his "loving" gesture to KyungSoo.  For women, he cups their faces and strokes their hair and to GHJ, these are his manly charms:wub:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mintea18 said:

O.m.g they're are real rivals now :sweatingbullets: MISSING debut at No.2, not bad at all! Congrats GHJ-ssi. 

"Hyung" and "Missing" are the only two Korea films in Top 5. I hope "Hyung" will gain 2 millions viewers by the end of this week *finger crossed again*

Oh wow, GHJ's "Missing" debuted really strong yesterday!  They're now the "saviours" of Korean films....hehe, JJS said during his Guerilla Date that he felt like a saviour for Korean films.  Chukahae to both JS-ssi and Gongvely :D  I read on twitter that GHJ promised in her V Live talk yesterday (?) that if her movie achieves the 5 million target, she will go on Inkigayo and sing with a male singer and named JS-ssi......hehe, she is still missing JS-ssi like all of us here and has been mentioning his name in her recent interviews!!

xAsdmrJ.jpg

Hope December will be a good month for movies in SK and "My Annoying Brother" can maintain top position in the box office for many weeks to come. LBH's "Master" will be out on Dec 21!! There'll also be stiff competition in January when "Pandora" starring Kim Nam Gil and "The King" starring Jung Woo Sung and Jo In Sung are released!  Keeping my fingers and toes all crossed, too!

Movie stills...

Z0LfNKQ.jpgqPhDi25.jpgSDCEAVX.jpgRbf1CmH.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

Breaking News :D: Jo Jung Suk and Park Jin Joo to cameo in SBS's Legend Of The Blue Sea :heart:

[종합] 조정석-박진주, ‘푸른 바다의 전설’ 카메오 출연 성사

D7GHx9p.jpgI4YJXnl.jpg

Source

That's the best piece of news for the start to the new month...yay, JJS Manse!  Not sure which ep though.

Google chingu's translation of the article >> According to an LOTBS official, JJS has been confirmed to cameo and shooting will start soon. JJS is with the same agency, Culture Depot, as Jeon Ji Hyun, the star of LotBS, Park Jin-joo has already finished shooting her part and she will appear in the 6th episode which will be aired on Dec 1st (tonight),o

Another article says the cameo appearance by JJS is out of "loyalty 의리' for the company and JJH (I read somewhere she's a major shareholder of the agency). JJS is the hottest actor in the second half of 2016 and this cameo is testament to his popularity!

slx7hlt.jpg

Source

• Like 3

Jo Jung-suk to cameo in ‘Legend of Blue Sea’

9Rxt4Me.jpg

Actor Jo Jung-suk will reportedly make a cameo appearance on the hit SBS TV drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea.”

A representative at Jo’s agency, CultureDepot, told local media Thursday, “Jo Jung-suk will make a cameo appearance on ‘Legend of the Blue Sea,’ to show his support for fellow agency actress Jun Ji-hyun. Jo has yet to film his cameo appearance.”

The show has already boasted star cameos from Krystal and Cha Tae-hyun. 

Source

According to Soompi, JJS will make his appearance in episode 7 (airing December 7).  Looking forward to JS-ssi's cameo on Legend of the Blue Sea!

Source 

Read a tweet that "Jealousy Incarnate" (33%) has been voted by viewers as the Best SBS Drama of 2016 ahead of "Doctors" (31%) and "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" (22%).  Not sure the source of this poll.  May he and cast of JI be duly recognised (JJS for Daesang?) at the year-end's SBS Drama Awards :)

• Like 4

DAEBAK! So curious about the role he will play.

JS-ssi is gonna have stage greetings on Dec. 3rd, 4th and 5th. And he has to film his cameo parts in the Episode airing on Dec. 7th. Tight schedule again... Hope Korean fans will share with us some bts pics from the filming site... 

JJS manse :wub:

___

I just love his smile here 

• Like 3

@kenjo80 did she mention only JJS or she talked about other male singers too? I love how GHJ always jokes around when she talks about him. They seems to be really good buddies. And she sure likes him (as a friend) a lot (if JJS didn't have a girlfriend I would ship JJS and GHJ till the end of the world :P). Hope two movies will both do well...

And why I'm so nervous about the box office of "Hyung". I'm keeping my fingers crossed everyday.

• Like 3

NO.1!

Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $605,936
($10,149,725)
(1,559,698)
785 27.62%
2 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $543,684
($1,282,075)
(232,468)
652 24.78%
3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $403,179
($27,137,244)
(3,762,956)
740 18.38%
4 Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $354,761
($946,790)
(172,795)
622 16.17%
5 Underworld: Blood Wars

Underworld: Blood Wars

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $51,041
($134,764)
(23,323)
172 2.32%

• Like 3

Found this on Pann-choa ^_^

[enter-talk] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ WHY ARE THEY BEING LIKE THATㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Posted on 6:18 PM by kei z

15178940_1350785611640341_56990382702896

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat the hell are these two doingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=38558337

It's my first time seeing a combination like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=38558338

Is he praising his dance moves~?
Every time I see D.O and Jo Jungseok together, I feel like he's raising himㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=38558339

The best bromance!!!!
download.jsp?FileID=38558340

Ujjujju look at their expressions
download.jsp?FileID=38558341

That's a 'I'm raising you' expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋ :lol:
download.jsp?FileID=38558342

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their gazes are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=38558343

download.jsp?FileID=38558344

download.jsp?FileID=38558345

download.jsp?FileID=38558346

post response:
[+233][-4]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.11.25 11:51 신고하기
Do Kyungsoo is raising Jo Jungseok
bl6xHO7.gif
추천39
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.25 17:33 신고하기
Jo Jungseok is 37 y.o no 37 months??ㅜㅠㅜㅜ he's bursting with baby charmsㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ♡♡
yZF5izi.gif
추천27
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.25 16:12 신고하기
Their bro-chemistry is awesome
download.jsp?FileID=38642780
추천19
반대1

ㄲㅂㅇ |2016.11.25 12:21 신고하기
A movie with a cast combination like this is...
download.jsp?FileID=38641780
추천13
반대0
"This is the reason of the foundation of my existence"

Source: Pann-choa

I laughed so hard when that fan called him a 37 months old... He's just too adorable sometimes :P

• Like 2

Ayee!!!! JungSuk is cute as a baby. Sometimes, he's even cuter than Beom. Haha. 

I don't watch Legend of the Blue Sea coz I can't move on from JI yet. But I will definitely watch his cameo. So excited to see him. I wonder what role he will be playing. I'm actually hoping he gets to act in a scene with Jun Ji Hyun. He's my fave Korean actor, she's my fave Korean actress...What more could a fan ask for? 

Thanks for sharing all his lovely pics. I miss him more each day.

• Like 3

Please E-translate for me :(

Naver:

"브로케미 환상"..'형' 조정석X도경수 미공개 스틸 대방출

1. 영화 너무 재밌고 감동적이예요ㅠㅠ

2. 보세요.따뜻하고 재밌습니다

3. 잘생겼어

4. 혀엉ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 하는 거 보고 뿜ㅋㅋㅋ 영화 존잼ㅠㅠ

5. 두번봤는데ㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. 조정석 도경수 으르렁 꼭 보고싶다요

7. 쌈바

8. 웃고 운 영화에요 추운 겨울 마음이 따뜻해지네요 백만 축하드립니다!

9. 오 진짜 둘다 너무 멋있고 사진 이쁘네여ㅜㅜ정말 너무 이쁜형제였는데ㅜㅜ

10. 친구랑 같이 가서 생각지도 않게 둘다 눈물범벅이~ 재밌게 봤구요 조정석 보러갔다가 도경수 연기에도 반하구 나왔네요 두분다 굿~

11. 엄마가 경수 이발한후에 얼굴보더니 "오구~이뻐라"ㅋㅋ 그말만 계속 ㅋㅋㅋ계속 웃다가 ~엄마도 울고 나도 울고ㅠㅠ

12. 캐스팅을 어쩜 이렇게 잘했을까?영화 보는내내 이복형제라도 믿겠더라 디오 얼굴 진짜 잘생김 ㅋㅋ

13. 기대안하고 봤는데 너무 감동적이였고 사실 어떻게 보면 뻔하지만...그렇다고 감동도 뻔하진 않음 희노애락이 다 담겨져있는 영화임...마지막엔 폭풍눈물 주의!!! 도경수 연기도 너무 좋았고...조정석이야 말할것도 없고...내옆에 앉아계시던 할아부지도 많은 눈물 훔치셨음!! 좋은영화임!

14. 디오 잘생김...울면서 보는데 흐뭇함ㅋㅋㅋ

15. 다들 두번보겠다고 하네요~~저는 아직못봤는데 꼭 보고싶네요

16. 진짜 형제인줄....

17. 재밌고 조금 가벼운맘으로 보시면 좋습니다~ 마니웃고 울었네요^^ 정석이오빠 진짜 늠 귀요♡

18. 형제들이 잘생기고 멋짐~^^잘봤어요~♡♡♡

Cre: 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003441406&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

Edited by Jy Jy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

@Jy Jy - annyeong, think most of us here do not understand Hangeul to the extent that we can do translations hehe....speaking for myself! I have to rely on the "unreliable" Mr Google to do the translation for me if I am desperate to know what the news is all about.  

The title of the article you shared is "Bromance fantasy...."Hyung" JoJungSukXDoKyungSoo unpublished stills/pictures released. 

The netizen comments are roughly translated below:

1. The movie is so funny and touching.

2. Watch it.  It's warm and fun.

3. handsome

4. ???

5. I've seen it twice.

6. I want to see the Jo Jung Suk and Do Kyung Soo do the "Growl" dance

7. Samba

8. It's a movie full of laughs. It's getting cold in the winter and the movie warms my heart/mind . Congratulations on the 1 million admissions!

9. Oh, both are so cool, and really, very "pretty" brother

10. I went with my friend and did not even think about it. I had a lot of tears. I had a good time.

11. My mom looked at Kyung Soo's face and said "Oh god ~ so cute". I kept crying and laughing. My mom cried and I cried too.

12. How did you do casting so well?

13. I did not expect it, but it was so touching, and in fact it looks obvious, but it does not seem impressive. It is a film that contains all the grief and sadness. Kyung Soo's acting was really good .....no words to describe Jo Jung Suk's acting ... I had a lot of tears! It's a good movie!

14. DO is handsome ... I'm so happy to see you crying.

15. Everyone says they will watch twice ~ ~ I have not seen it yet and can't wait to watch it

16. You are a real brother.

17. It is good to see it with a funny little light mind ~ Lots of laughter and tears ^ ^ Jung Suk oppa is really cute

18. Brothers are good-looking and cool ~ ^^ I enjoyed it ~ ♡♡♡

Very Positive Reviews by cinema-goers!:D

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Found this on Pann-choa ^_^

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat the hell are these two doingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's my first time seeing a combination like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=38558338

Is he praising his dance moves~?
Every time I see D.O and Jo Jungseok together, I feel like he's raising himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The best bromance!!!!

Ujjujju look at their expressions

That's a 'I'm raising you' expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋ :lol:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their gazes are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.25 11:51 신고하기
Do Kyungsoo is raising Jo Jungseok
Jo Jungseok is 37 y.o no 37 months??ㅜㅠㅜㅜ he's bursting with baby charmsㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ♡♡

추천27
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.25 16:12 신고하기
Their bro-chemistry is awesome

추천19
반대1

ㄲㅂㅇ |2016.11.25 12:21 신고하기
A movie with a cast combination like this is...

Source: Pann-choa

I laughed so hard when that fan called him a 37 months old... He's just too adorable sometimes :P

@mintea18 thanks for sharing the lovely pics/gifs of our Hyung and his dongsaeng! The two of them are like real brothers, doing "silly/cute" things together like the samba, the hugging, the smiles.........the adorable JJS is really full of charms, not only manly charms but "baby charms" as the netizen called it.....cuter than a 37-month old boy:P Love the samba!  So very heartwarming to see them together, their bromance is so real!

7 hours ago, karen527 said:

Ayee!!!! JungSuk is cute as a baby. Sometimes, he's even cuter than Beom. Haha. 

I don't watch Legend of the Blue Sea coz I can't move on from JI yet. But I will definitely watch his cameo. So excited to see him. I wonder what role he will be playing. I'm actually hoping he gets to act in a scene with Jun Ji Hyun. He's my fave Korean actor, she's my fave Korean actress...What more could a fan ask for? 

Thanks for sharing all his lovely pics. I miss him more each day.

@karen527 - so true, JS-ssi is like a big baby sometimes!  Irresistible charms he has........am missing him so much and still can't move on from JI.  

Tried watching Legend of the Blue Sea but stopped after ep 2. Am not into fantasy romance and even the powerful combination of JJH-LMH could not charm me into continuing with ep 3 but with the latest news that our JS-ssi is going to cameo in ep 7, I will definitely tune in to watch that episode.  If the JJS-JJH partnership in Legend is a winner vis-à-vis the rating for that ep, we might get to see them do a drama/movie together next....a fangirl can dream, can't she??

Speaking of winners, there's an article talking about the potential SBS Daesang winners and yay, JJS is one of the five candidates among the very established actors like Han Seok-gyu, Kim Rae-won, Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Jun Ki.  Jung Suk-ssi, fighting.....Rooting for you all the way :wub:

S26a2ln.jpg

Source

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 did she mention only JJS or she talked about other male singers too? I love how GHJ always jokes around when she talks about him. They seems to be really good buddies. And she sure likes him (as a friend) a lot (if JJS didn't have a girlfriend I would ship JJS and GHJ till the end of the world :P). Hope two movies will both do well...

And why I'm so nervous about the box office of "Hyung". I'm keeping my fingers crossed everyday.

@mintea18 I feel exactly the same......nervous about "Hyung"'s box office and anticipating the daily stats eagerly!  Think GHJ mentioned only JJS.....not too sure cos I did not finish watching the VLive but read somewhere on Insta or Twitter :sweatingbullets:  The two of them have become firm friends and like you, would ship JJS with her if he's not taken already :crazy:

Just this morning, saw an article on the advance ticket booking rate for today, Dec 2nd and it seems like Hyung is still holding strong at No. 1 (taking 23.4% of the advance ticket bookings) and "Missing" at No. 3 with 17.1%. Yay :D

tQDkzwr.jpg

Source

• Like 3