Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Thanks @libes for the video. Her voice is so soft and I can't hear anything! Haha, plus I don't understand Korean! Thanks @kenjo80 for the article, at least we know how they are. I love watching him in JI with GHJ, but I would really love to see him tie the knot with Gummy!! And with lots of photo coverage from media! Hehehe. 

He looks adorable also with PSH in the Award yesterday. Personally, instead of him having melo with PSH, I would love to see him in another romcom with Park Min Young. That's my wish at the moment (I think I wrote this already in a post previously, hehe). I just remember again because she also came to the VIP premiere of the movie Hyung.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

Thanks @libes for the video. Her voice is so soft and I can't hear anything! Haha, plus I don't understand Korean! Thanks @kenjo80 for the article, at least we know how they are. I love watching him in JI with GHJ, but I would really love to see him tie the knot with Gummy!! And with lots of photo coverage from media! Hehehe. 

He looks adorable also with PSH in the Award yesterday. Personally, instead of him having melo with PSH, I would love to see him in another romcom with Park Min Young. That's my wish at the moment (I think I wrote this already in a post previously, hehe). I just remember again because she also came to the VIP premiere of the movie Hyung.

Hehe.....Gummy spoke to JJS in her aegyo voice asking where he was and added that he must be tired!  It's good to know that he is committed in his relationship with Gummy and therefore, he can give his all in his acting without worrying about what the girlfriend would think if he were to be too "intimate" with the on-screen partner (since Gummy knows it is all acting and at the end of the day, JS-ssi will come back to her!) :P  It's cringe-worthy to watch a kiss/bed scene if it is done "half-heartedly" and there are plenty of those in k-dramaland :sweatingbullets:

@mundalivYeah, he looked adorable with PSH  on stage last night and agree PMY will make a fine on-screen partner for him!  She is not that tall and has the acting capability to go with her attractive appearance.....think she will have great chemistry with him too :D I guess with his soaring popularity right now,  a lot of the younger k-actresses would love to work with him......PSH said twice in her interviews that she wants to do a melo with him!  Don't want him to take too long a break......hope he will make a comeback in a new drama early 2017.

@mintea18 yeah, saw pics of PBY at the Blue Dragon Awards ceremony too....sporting shorter hair now.  She looked cute!  Must be for her new drama. Don't see Na Bong Sun in her new look anymore ;)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, karen527 said:

Geez, finally I was able to log in. Been attempting for the last couple of days. I had to use my other gadget to be able to post. Anyway, just wanted to say that I super freakin' love his duet with Do. The song is beautiful and their voices blend well. I actually wish they release a full length music video and that they get to perform it live on any of their upcoming guestings. Heard them sing acapella of the song and they sounded great. Hoping for Hyung's continuous success. And boy am I excited for tomorrow's Running Man! I was able to watch his Live chat and I discovered so many new things about him that drew my interest in him even more. Gummy is indeed lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I wish them all the best. I also hope he gets married soon. Having your own family to love and keep is just the greatest thing ever. I'm certain he will be a great dad and husband. Wish him more success. But ultimately, I wish for his happiness. I just love this man.

@karen527 I had the same problem last week and it seemed that it had to do with clearing the cache.....tearing my hair out trying to log in until clearing the cache solved the problem.  Frustrating indeed :crazy:

Yeah, was able to find out more about this charming actor from watching his V Live chats.  Love him too and am still hungry for news, videos, interviews with him......constantly on the search for new info on him :sweatingbullets:  Not many of his news articles, interviews, videos get translated but hoping that will change with his popularity at its peak now.

In one of his recent interviews (translated by JJS Baidu), he said that he is close to his family and with the success of JI, the atmosphere at home is like "everyday is a party"!!  He shared that his eldest noona is 19 years older than him, his two hyungs are 16 years and 10 years older and they are all very close......I remember he said in one of his earlier interviews that his mother had him when she was in her late 40's!! She must be in her 80's now......all the more reason for JJS to tie the knot with Gummy;)  Interviewer also asked about Gummy and his response was that whatever response he was going to give, it's going to be a talking point, so he's under a lot of pressure......hehehe.  He said Gummy does not get jealous of his "on-screen romance and partner" and she's always eager to watch his works!  And after having done a few rom-coms, he wants to try different themes such as Action film, thriller or scripts involving "dark" subject matter.

• Like 3

Video for ending song of film 'My Annoying Brother' unveiled

WFgyTqa.png

SEOUL, Nov. 25 (Yonhap) -- A video featuring actors Do Kyung-soo and Jo Jung-suk singing the ending song of their new South Korean film "My Annoying Brother" has been unveiled. 

Originally sung by Jeon In-kwon of Korea's legendary band Deul Guk Hwa, the music in the video revealed on Thursday was inserted as a message from the movie character Du-young to his older brother Du-sik at the end of the movie

The heartwarming song was an idea suggested by the director of the film, Kwon Soo-kyung. 

"I always thought it would be very nice to sing with Jung-suk, who is such a good singer," said Do. 

"I think Kyung-soo really sang the song in the shoes of Du-young. It was an inexplicably good experience," Jo said. 

Starring emerging rookie actor Do as a once-promising judo athlete and veteran Jo as his brother with a brilliant career record as a con man, the comedy film tells the story of siblings who reunite after 15 years to become unwanted housemates. Do is better known as D.O. of the popular K-pop boy group EXO. 

Source

What a touching end to the movie......a song "Don't Worry" from the dongsaeng to his hyung!

• Like 3

Just watched YOF episode 5, JJS was lying in the ground watching Aurora with the others and talking about their dreams. It's so heartwarming that JJS said he just wanna be happy with his family and the ones he loves. I find this very ideal yet shows how humble he is! I am few years older than him.. so I feel that how he explains his wish and how his experiences has thought him to be him right now are so nice. Because I know that feeling very well! Only now I search kdrama actor's news everyday. Hahaha. And turns out there are news or new photos of him everyday now, thanks to the promotion of hyung. Guess we just enjoy this moment, because I think he will really take a rest after this and finding news and photos of him will be difficult. 

@kenjo80 agree, I think now most of kdrama actresses would wanna have project with him! I didn't notice how PSH calls JJS? Because JJS calls her "Shin Hye ssi"... While Park Min Young calls JJS, Jung Suk Oppa.. Just remember that in JI, HwaShin calls Pyo Na Ri: Pi Na Ri, Pyo Na Ri, Na Ri yaa, Na Ri ssi, and by the end of JI, he tends to call Na Ri yaa.. NaRi only calls him Kijanim (i don't know how to write it). Only before the bed scene, Lee Hwa Shin, Mansae!!

@karen527 i also sometimes having difficulty to login in here. change password and everything but failed. Erase the browser history helps to login back. 

• Like 3

On 26/11/2016 at 3:19 PM, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 agree, I think now most of kdrama actresses would wanna have project with him! I didn't notice how PSH calls JJS? Because JJS calls her "Shin Hye ssi"... While Park Min Young calls JJS, Jung Suk Oppa.. Just remember that in JI, HwaShin calls Pyo Na Ri: Pi Na Ri, Pyo Na Ri, Na Ri yaa, Na Ri ssi, and by the end of JI, he tends to call Na Ri yaa.. NaRi only calls him Kijanim (i don't know how to write it). Only before the bed scene, Lee Hwa Shin, Mansae!!

It's the same in OMGhost, Bongsun always calls Sunwoo Chef. She never once called him Sunwoo. The same with Nari and Hwashin. Nari really really looks up to Hwashin, she said that Hwashin only spoke the truth and that he knew everything. Haha.

Thanks @libes and @kenjo80 for the news about Gummy. It's sooo sweet to see them talking to each other, but in the same time part of me feel a bit unready to see it. lol. I mean I do want him to get married, but I will cry a bucket of tears on that day as well hahahah

• Like 2

Fans always give him the cutest stuffs lol

"Hyung" Box Office today. Daebak!

Nov 26, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
seemore-btn.gif
1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $2,838,567
($22,148,243)
(3,051,921)
1,159 46.7%
2 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $2,217,913
($4,815,204)
(714,811)
985 36.49%
3 Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

U.S. 

Oct 26, 2016 $294,705
($39,608,763)
(5,339,170)
443 4.84%
4 VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

South Korea 
(Showbox)

Nov 16, 2016 $122,130
($3,110,749)
(473,379)
412 2%
5 The Little Medic: Secret Mission of the Bodynauts

The Little Medic: Secret Mission of the Bodynauts

Germany 

Nov 24, 2016 $89,505
($109,403)
(16,614)
275 1.47%
6 Blair Witch

Blair Witch

U.S. 

Nov 23, 2016 $68,790
($207,379)
(30,652)
164 1.13%
7 SPLIT

SPLIT

South Korea 
(OPUS Pictures)

Nov 09, 2016 $64,843
($5,048,531)
(737,639)
264 1.06%
8 GAMBA

GAMBA

Japan 

Nov 10, 2016 $36,421
($654,712)
(102,430)
154 0.59%
9 Miss Saigon : 25th Anniversary Performance

Miss Saigon : 25th Anniversary Performance

U.K. 

Nov 24, 2016 $84,770
($194,730)
(12,019)
100 1.39%
10 LUCK-KEY

LUCK-KEY

South Korea 
(Showbox)

Oct 13, 2016 $26,924
($47,873,084)
(6,965,417)
143 0.44%

Sorry for spamming guys ;) Goodnight~ :P

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Fans always give him the cutest stuffs lol

"Hyung" Box Office today. Daebak!

Sorry for spamming guys ;) Goodnight~ :P

@mintea18 keep spamming, chingu!  Love all your posts, pics, videos......love reading all the posts here :D 

Hehe.....The manly man wearing flower crown. So cute :P

Wow, Hyung is doing really well so far and really hope that cinemagoers will flock to watch the movie to achieve the 5 million target for us to see JJS dance together with D.O. to EXO's Growl (that's his other pledge he made on Entertainment Weekly).  The first 5 million pledge he made at the Blue Dragon Film Award Ceremony on the 26th was to perform the Hyung OST with D.O. at the next Blue Dragon Awards Ceremony (that is if the organiser would allow)......lol!

Hope JJS's effort in the non-stop promotion for Hyung pays off in the form of box ofice success for the movie and JJS.  Hwaiting :D

So handsome....:wub:

116FFFE.jpg6BHKID4.jpg

First snow in Seoul yesterday, Nov 26 

V9TWTH4.jpgrtiXBMh.jpg

Guerilla Date gif....

Ikazp5c.gif

Cr: as tagged

• Like 4

The Heart Master giving out hearts to his beloved fans and movie-goers......;)

2KWuFgw.jpgxn9JSGY.jpg

Finally found a fan who does translation for some of the news/videos on JJS.....yay. Just want to share the translated news here....

z6I2LEn.jpglVYwlU7.jpg

@ForJojeol on Twitter

• Like 3

I think it would be a lot easier if they didn't have two movies released in the same time ;__;. Kim Woo Bin who is a close friend of Do Kyungsoo went to the "Hyung" VIP premiere dressing like a ninja so that nobody could recognize him, because he's also promoting for his movie "Master" atm... Anw, I'm glad at least GHJ and JJS still contact each other and know what each other is doing (I laughed so hard when she said JJS was promoting his movie like a crazy person, it's so true), and she said he was the most fit in chemistry with her. Aww.... That's more than enough for me :wub: I hope her movie will do well too. 

CqunCzY.jpgEytJPXW.jpg
Credit as tagged

• Like 3