Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@dinbun you need to watch these vids chingu~

(the thumnails won't work but the videos are still available)

====

I saw your tweets about your little adventure to reach his agency :D and I swear I grinned so much reading your tweets. Really happy for you!  Your gifts are so nice and cute

Ikr I would faint If I were hugged by him like that... He's always so tender and adorable...

------

He was on MBC section TV too, i'm waiting for the HD video, but you can watch the SD version here (not very clear but enough to fangirl kkkk, and they mentioned Gummy in the end!)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jjseok&no=216424&page=1

• Like 2

I didn't know that he went to BIFF too!

@dinbun They are seldom in the office actually...their managers will relay any info to them so there really isn't any need for them to go unless they had to sign documents and what not. but the agency office is good for leaving fan gifts!kkk

regarding kissing PSH, yeah I suppose it won't be so bad...but knowing PSH, she's usually a statue on kissing scenes (I'm not saying this to mock her or anything. it's just a fact that, aside from the ones she did in Pinocchio,her kissing scenes are les than stellar) , so I suppose that would be a different challenge on JJS' side altogether?kkk

All this talk about nation's little sister reminded me of something. when I first heard about JJS-IU team up, I was confused.  I thought the news got it wrong and JJS was suppose to partner up with YIN and not IU, then when the drama was aired...lo and behold!kkk

so now, I'm not really surprised everytime they cast him with a way younger female lead!lol

but...what if they pair him with a nuna next time?kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 3

@NaBonq omg you saw my tweets? what's ur id? i'll follow u!!! haahahaha. I have to thank the information ahjussi for encouraging me to go up again and press the bell for the 2nd time when i was about to give up and give the gift to the ahjussi instead hahaha :lol:

I just gave him the simplest, and smallest gift that anyone would never think of hahaha and some cool drinks (which i think maybe the staffs would be the ones who drank them :D) anyway i was so happy just by standing in front of his agency's door and met the staff, i mean, at least I got the chance to tell them directly that JJS has fans from Indonesia~ hi~ hahaha :lol: and yes you're right @babyviolets! it's as we discussed in twitter, where actors/actresses are rarely in the office, which is different with idol groups (singer, boy/girl group). 

If only i go to KR on mid october, maybe i can catch him on the stage screening of Journalist~ it's okay, so many projects to come~ ahahaha

And thanks Nabonq for the fancams!!! :D he's getting brighter and brighter each day kkk

• Like 3

me too 

regarding kissing PSH, yeah I suppose it won't be so bad...but knowing PSH, she's usually a statue on kissing scenes (I'm not saying this to mock her or anything. it's just a fact that, aside from the ones she did in Pinocchio,her kissing scenes are les than stellar) , so I suppose that would be a different challenge on JJS' side altogether?kkk

i know :P

that's what Im waiting for :phew:  the kiss scene .....the kiss scene between them (what oppa can do to making the kiss look... sexy) :D

All this talk about nation's little sister reminded me of something. when I first heard about JJS-IU team up, I was confused.  I thought the news got it wrong and JJS was suppose to partner up with YIN and not IU, then when the drama was aired...lo and behold!kkk

so now, I'm not really surprised everytime they cast him with a way younger female lead!lol

omooooo how about with his nuna hye soo :w00t:

He will be stressed again haha, but at least if he kisses PSH in the movie, it won't be her 1st kiss onscreen lol. And I believe he can make it, just like the way he perfectly did in YTBLSS and OMG :lol:=======

or it's her 1st kiss on big screen :D

mouse-girl-emoticon-13.gif?1292795467

• Like 2

@dinbun I didn't use twitter anymore, but i still can read your tweets :))

@babyviolets I have strong feeling that he will have good chemistry with older actresses too :)

On 10/7/2015 at 6:57 PM, dekka said:

Oh NO, oppa will feel very stressed again lol

On 10/7/2015 at 6:57 PM, dekka said:

that's what Im waiting for :phew:  the kiss scene .....the kiss scene between them (what oppa can do to making the kiss look... sexy) :D

Isn't he the best at that hehe. Really can't wait. And I wonder there's any kiss scene in "Journalist" :phew: 

Spoiler

A sneak speek of "Time Renegade" trailer (really short though) 

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=746ECE111F4FE7AED9356A7D0BE032C5EFF3&outKey=V128be93d360f90a9b31ec90e719a34d14cde1142394ff905e325c90e719a34d14cde&width=720&height=438

(that hairstyle is the last hairstyle I want him to have laughing)

This pic was taken on 4/10...  Does he have bad eyesight??? Or he just wears glasses because it looks good on him?

CQeuemsUAAEmZ0t.jpg

He just finished his naver live chat with the cast of his movie. Hope there will be some videos soon

• Like 2

me too 

i know :P

omooooo how about with his nuna hye soo :w00t:

He will be stressed again haha, but at least if he kisses PSH in the movie, it won't be her 1st kiss onscreen lol. And I believe he can make it, just like the way he perfectly did in YTBLSS and OMG :lol:=======

mouse-girl-emoticon-13.gif?1292795467

you can't count KHS @dekka, they didn't have a loveline in that movie hehehe

anyway, since we're on this topic, which nuna would you like to be paired off with Jo Jung Suk?kkk

@nabonq he wears prescription glasses so it's not just for fashion.

about kissing scenes, I don't think I read anything about a kissing scene in the Journalist...but I've been pretty out of the loop lately with JJS news so I'm not too sure.  But I remember he did have a kiss scene in King's Wrath, which got cut in the final version of the movie.  I remember the SK fangirls were bawling over not being able to see it. lol (I was just angry that he had to kiss some girl when the footage wasn't even released--coz lucky girl!kkk)

• Like 2

now, I'm seriously confused as to what the actual title of the movie is!hahaha

at first, it was journalist

next it was exclusive: the ryangcheng murders

and now it's the exclusive: beat the devil's tatoo

????

lol

and of course, JJS and LMS have chemistry! they're IN LAWS!kkk

anyway, not sure if any of us have posted this soompi article here already, so here it goes:

Kang Ha Neul Discusses His Bromance With Jo Jung Suk, Joo Won, and Kim Moo Yeol

Kang Ha Neul Discusses His Bromance With Jo Jung Suk, Joo Won, and Kim Moo Yeol

Actor Kang Ha Neul recently sat down for an interview during the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). Having appeared in movies “C’est Si Bon,” “Empire of Lust,” and “Twenty” this year, the rising star has been making a name for himself. Since “Twenty” received a formal invitation to BIFF, the actor answered questions relating to his film with Kim Woo Bin and 2PM’Junho.

Upon being asked about what he was like when he was twenty, the actor answers, “When I think about when I was 20, the musical “Spring Awakening” comes to mind. That was my everything when I was 20. At the time I practiced for four months and performed for six months. We were the original cast and performed a total of 266 performances.”

After discussing the physical difficulties of performing so often, Kang Ha Neul mentions his castmates and says, “I performed with Jo Jung Suk hyung, Kim Moo Yeol hyung, and Joo Won hyung. After performing we went to Gwangjang Market to drink alcohol and talk. At the time, everyone didn’t have money and had thin wallets. That’s why we only went to Gwangjang Market. We ate fried food from street vendors to eat as appetizers alongside the alcohol. Thinking about it now, going to the market after performing is a dream-like, happy memory.”

The interviewer then comments that despite their hardships at that time, all four actors have become stars. Kang Ha Neul humbly responds, “You have to take me out. I am nothing. Definitely not a star… the hyungs are all real stars and have done well. Moo Yeol hyung was a famous star back then actually. He was well-known [as a musical actor]. Of course everyone has done better and has become more famous now. Our past fans want us to gather and perform together again, but the hyungs are too busy and famous so I think it will be difficult to work out our schedules.”

Then Kang Ha Neul is asked whether the four actors are still close. He replies, “Of course. We are all still close now. We met recently. Moo Yeol hyung had to film so he couldn’t come, but I met Jung Suk hyung and Joo Won hyung for drinks.”

What are your thoughts on their close relationship?

Source (1)

cr: Soompi

I really love it every time I read about his friendship with other actors. Reading accounts of his personality off cam from his co-stars coz it confirms just how down-to-earth AND fun he is.  It seems he always creates genuine bonds with his costars as well, and this is something I am very proud about as a fan.

• Like 2

It's "The exclusive: beat the devil's tattoo", i guess lol

Kim Moo Yoel is 2 years younger than JJS but JJS looks a LOT younger than him. And JJS is closed with Kim Soo Hyun too :phew: And I remember reading that he has a lot of close friends from his neighborhood they often watch his new movies together :tongue:

====

151010 HAPPY TOGETHER FILMING!! 

CQ7KSm6UcAA3g_N.jpg

CQ7KS9AUEAEi3d6.jpg

CQ7KQwQU8AA52yX.jpg

oMFo4rM.jpg

Cr:DC

Isn't that Chef's hairstyle hehe? Can't wait for this Ep

• Like 1

It's "The exclusive: beat the devil's tattoo", i guess lol

Kim Moo Yoel is 2 years younger than oppa but oppa looks a LOT younger kkk. And oppa is closed with Kim Soo Hyun too :phew: And I remember reading that he has a LOT of close friends from his neighborhood they often watch his new movies together haha. He must be the type of person who everyone feels very comfortable being with :wub:

====

Edit:

151010 HAPPY TOGETHER FILMING!! 

Cr:DC

Isn't that Chef's hairstyle hehe? Can't wait for this Ep

I never thought about chef hair if I saw this style. It's always remind me of Daepyo-nim. :lol: He wore it first in YTBLSS. It's give more impact and swoon worthy coz in earlier episode his hair is longer till he cut it to clean cut style.

1bd473c05757bea0948eae8606d9454b.jpg

• Like 2

@yoeda haha I understand :D The up do hair style really suits him! So handsome! (I've been thinking about Chef 24/7 these day it's becoming unhealthy)

JJS in a event today!

12132771_1032266920141567_963675131_n.jp

11325752_503958983114539_548914248_n.jpg

12141834_891059807637931_1613564799_n.jp

12080584_1661699424096769_435588005_n.jp

Video

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jjseok&no=216968&page=1

===

Dance compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz0RSvsQq_E

• Like 2

On 10/19/2015 at 7:57 AM, LoVeCartier said:

is there eng sub for this mini show?

it's official for the movie "Hyung"

cr: 
http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20151019000217

Here is the subbed version for you!:)

P1 http://www.viki.com/videos/213622v-time-for-taiwan

P2 https://www.viki.com/videos/213702v-time-for-taiwan

On 10/19/2015 at 0:07 PM, Vannie99 said:

The Exclusive: Beat the Davil's Tattoo, VIP @WONDER TOWN /LOTTE CINEMA~SEOUL...

Thank you for the update! 

More beautiful pics can be found here :wub:

• Like 4

On 10/20/2015 at 8:24 AM, LoVeCartier said:

@NaBonq thank you for the sub! :wub:
ummm about the Happy Together, kbsworld channel wil air it? i thought it just air that version in the sauna room. ?

more cute stuff :D

Yes, they will air this episode on KBSWorld :tongue:

======

At Cultwo Show SBS Power FM Today

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9VOttBmFLQ

He just got a new hair cut. Which means no more Chef's hairstyle ;_;

I guess he has to cut his hair for his role in movie "Hyung". He will be a swindle in the movie lol

CRqaCluUEAAH5VW.jpgCRqaDr1UsAAl2ci.jpg

*to be released in 2016

Credit: Gossong@twitter (Thank you Gossong :phew:)

And they will start filming in later this month.

He filmed an interview (?) today too

CRwMbKVUwAAryAf.jpg

• Like 4