50 Things You Learn From a Korean Drama

Guest darkanqelxp

Guest chubzzy

most of it are quite true actually... haha... korean dramas, as much enjoyable as they are, but there are several similarities here and there and sometimes they recycle their storyline here and there too.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShookiJole

haha i guess series are getting a lil too obvious. i guess all the writer/producer/ directer graduate frm the same college or jus watch a bunch of similar drama.

i like the " guys magically pay so fast tat they r able to run afta the grl wen she storm out." LOL!

Guest sphynkter
:D most of that was pretty funny. a lot of it made me actually laugh out loud a little. it made me smile. i haven't watched kdramas for a while. i kinda miss it..

7) Everyone has cancer.

13) If you're poor, you're an angel.

22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.

25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice

LOLL oh dear xD

some of these are very true haha

Guest tis a wonderful life

hahaha..so true. i always wondered about 29 too. just turn off the damn phone, no need to take out the battery! but i guess it's just more dramatic effect.

Guest janiiekiim

ROFL.

SO FUNNY AND SO TRUE.

EVERYONE HAS CANCER AND EVERYONE HAS TO TAKE OUT THEIR BATTERY INSTEAD OF PUSHING THE POWER BUTTON.

Archived