50 Things You Learn From a Korean Drama

Guest darkanqelxp

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Susann-

FUNNIEST STUFF EVER HAHAHAHA

"the world spins"

"If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me. " HAHAHAHA

Guest K_Holic

lol those are true! #27 is so true..they make it look like the person pushing the other person is such a big hero...

Guest OHS0OLUBLIE

AHAHAHAHAHA

omgsh thats so true

espically the kissing thing XD

like in FULLHOUSE!

they just pressed their lips togeather

Guest efflorescent musings

omfg... that was such a good laugh. and you know what? it's true!! they are always found in a drama. xD lolz

Guest me_n_minwoo

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.<--thats the best one

25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice. LMFAO

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out. one of the best ones

31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.i hate this one the most

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders. this one is a must

i like how cancer is repeated several times

ditto

Guest vaan15

lol~ so true!!!! korean drama's are so predictable!! well most of 'em are.... the rich guy falls for the poor girl.....the girl gets cancer....the guy gets amnesia.....blah blah.... but I still watch and love them!!!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

HAHAHAHA THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEE!!! I LAUGHED LIKE CRAAZY BECAUSE ITS 100.5% TRUE!!! gahahahaha i love this!!

Archived