50 Things You Learn From a Korean Drama

Guest darkanqelxp

Guest iNNOCENT*

7) Everyone has cancer.

its a must in a korean drama

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

i never understood the taking out the battery thing.

why can't they just turn it off?? :blink:

31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.

ahaha this scene is SO overused!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donna.nguyen

u forgot to mention that the really skinny girls eat like PIGS and the guys still find it cute and they still manage to stay extremely skinny =.=

Guest vannushka

most are true but some are stupid cause some of them DO happen in real life

9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

if you walk around Seoul at night you'll probably see atleast one drunk person that can barely even walk

10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.

ive seen many fights in pojangmachas. koreans + alcohol = dangerous

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.<I still dont get whay thats all they drink in drams

it doesn't cost 10 cents, it costs a dollar which is like 40 times cheaper than vodka or whiskey. once i saw it for sale for 60 cents. i guess you could call it a poor man's drink

32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

sunglasses are supposed to help with jet lag

33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jumproping.

obviously the person who wrote that has never been to korea

and obviously you don't get the joke? lighten up! it's a humour forum

Guest angelzstar

puahahha.....this all made me laugh.......hehehee......this is hilarious.....I gotta show this to my friends :lol:

LMAO hahahaha they are so true

hahahahahahahahaha

ya...why can't they just turn off the cellphone? is it b/c the cellphone is really cheap that's why they just take off the battery like that

and not thinking that may damage the cellphone?

hahahahahahaha

LOL!

i never noticed these stuffs in the dramas, but now to think of it, it's so true!!!

especially...

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

it's really magic, they never dislocate the shoulders, LOL.

and the cellphone one cracked me up, they just can't turn off the phone.

thanks for sharing

Guest Doreamon

WOW

thats hilarious xDD

and so true, out of all the krn dramas iv'e seen, at least 5 of those things happened in each one.puhahahaa~

Guest krazie4adream

O

M

G

!!!

This is soo totally true. haha..actually i've always wondered a lot of these like why they don't drink what they order, they get rained on and get TERRIBLY sick, or why the man pays soo quickly.

hahaha...who ever wrote this must really pay attention hahaha..

Wellz alot of them are like typical korean dramas, known to be tragic and the happy moments always make you smile or the OOOos and ahhhs..

haha..welllz nice thread~

Guest Elisabeth_Blue

LMAO about the cell phone batteries thing. It's so true. It's like, "I am so angry/hurt by what you did, I will not be content with merely turning off my cellphone, because I could do that anytime. I will take out the batteries to show everyone just exactly how heartbroken/furious I am."

Guest S1mple L0ve

15) You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.

LOL!!! this is so funny. nd so is the sex one. roflllll!! omg theyre true tho. nd some are true for j-doramas too XD

Guest MsCHua

I agree with a lot of them because those things are cliche in kdrama now a days. LOL the cell phone made me laugh the most, sometimes i wonder why cant you jus turn your phone on silent.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

I love it when you bring up the 'Cancer' thing in some of them. LOL... Gave me a good laugh =D

Archived