4SZgKdH.jpg

SOEJlFU.jpg

Pczi6MI.jpg

wD8ynv4.jpg

cr DC suzy via Suzy OH

Guest zy_min

Suzy for MLB Spring 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlSlEI0vZv8cr MLBKOREA
수지(Suzy) VITA500 2014 CF 15s Ver.1(1080P)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tJtU_dGDnYcr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar

Guest zy_min

[Fantaken] 140301 Miss A performs at ‘It’s My Party concert’ in Nanjing,China[42P]70e9cdc5gw1ee27ahlh5jj20xc1e0gs2.jpg

more pics here 
http://missanews.com/2014/03/03/fantaken-140301-miss-a-performs-at-its-my-party-concert-in-nanjingchina42p2/

Guest zy_min

【SuzyHome Fancam】130126 수지 Suzy In ZJTV DoYouRemember Ver2

cr suzyhome94
【SuzyHome Fancam】140301 수지 Suzy focus In Nanning It's My Party -HUSH
cr suzyhome94
【SuzyHome Fancam】130301 수지 Suzy focus In Nanning It's My Party -Bad Girl Good Girl
cr suzyhome94

秀智(Suzy) & 李昇基《九家之书》日本DVD 拍摄花絮
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
【百度裴秀智吧中字】140303 韩LOVE《九家之书》采访 秀智(Suzy) CUT 中字cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar

Guest zy_min

Translation:Fanaccount from a backup dancer 
source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=suzy&no=99198&page=11

Two months ago

I was a backup dancer for crayon pop's cylinder dance. kekeke. Though I was a little embarrassed, I learned the dance anyway. I grabbed the opportunity because not a lot are lucky to be selected as backup dancers. 

I really thought that celebrities/idols always stay in the waiting room that's why they don't greet backup dancers like us. Especially us who does the cylinder dance, which seems more like an event song than a dance. Also, I think they don't give their greetings because usually backup dancers are not that good looking. hehe.

It's not like we're obliged to greet them..that's why even though celebrities just pass by, we don't feel any ill feelings toward them.

That day while I was ushering/assisting, I accidentally saw Suzy. She was really like a goddess. The truth is, it was my first time seeing her. kekeke. That's why I was really surprised. I think she was the MC that day? She was getting ready and on standby.

I really wanted to talk to her but she was that pretty, I couldn't do anything but to look at her. But just by looking at her you can tell she's really tired, not uttering a single word.hehe

But then, Suzy walked by and greeted me(who was not in my right mind back then). Other singers really just walk by us backup dancers so I thought maybe she would do the same but she greeted me. kekeke I figured I had to get back to my senses and managed bringing myself to greet her back.

Though I would be really touched if she only greeted me, just like I said, other singers just pass by and don't greet, but Suzy greeted us(a LOT of backup dancers that time) with a smile on her face.

It was really amazing how she passed by wearing that happy of a smile to people despite looking tired and all. She was just giving her greetings but to do it while smiling prettily like that, something really feels warm and touching. Her greeting like that makes people feel a certain kind of gratitude for the first time.

kekeke Though it's a bit late, I felt that I needed to share about how touched I was. Since this is Suzy gallery, it's okay if I write it here right? I wanted to post my photo with her but since I don't know how, I'll just write. Though I'm not sure how to properly relay my feelings through writing...to end it should I say Suzy is really a goddess ..(hehe)

cr @mars_1307http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0ptcf

Guest zy_min

[beanpole Outdoor] Suzy & Kim Soohyun ‘Wind Breaker’ Full Ver.

(Song by Suzy - cover of ‘Wind Wind Wind’ by Kim Bumryong)

Guest zy_min

Beanpole Outdoor Making Film

cr beanpoleblog
[빈폴아웃도어] 김수현 수지 윈드브레이커 (30s ver.)
cr beanpoleblog

Guest zy_min

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun Says miss A’s Suzy Was the Most Welcomed Cameo on ‘The Star’
Kim Soo Hyun named miss A’s Suzy as the most welcomed and warmly received cameo on You Who Came From the Stars

During an interview with reporters after filming the final episode of You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun brought up and thanked all the cameos in the drama. 

Naming Kim Seung Ryong as the funniest cameo, Kim Soo Hyun said, “Ryu Seung Ryong sunbaenim made me laugh the most at the filming site. The filming site always had good atmosphere thanks to all the cameos.”

Then he said, “But the atmosphere was the best when Suzy came out. The camera director’s eyes were fixed to the camera the entire time,” said Kim Soo Hyun.

He also added, “I was glad to act with Jung Eun Pyo sunbaenim again and I also enjoyed watching the scene with Kim Soo Ro sunbaenim, although I wasn’t in the scene.”

Photo credit: SBS, Key East

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60322/kimsoohyun-says-missa-suzy-was-the-best-cameo