[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

@thegirlwho Yes, I want Kyun Joon and Daran to end up together. Damn I cannot edit my previous post!! What I mean is I want Gong Yoo to be with Lee Min Jung, just that his soul is Kyun Joon. Haha..isn't it perfect for Daran? I mean she gets the looks as well as the playful spirit. If Daran and Kyun Joon ends up together and Kyun Joon is in his own body, that's weird..

Appearance wise, it's weird..coz Kyun Joon looks like a kid next to the Daran, a handsome kid that is..lol. Idk I don't know which couple to support actually..I like them both! XD

Two more days before the first episode! I'm soooo excited..all I think is the laughter that Hong Sisters will bring us. We're in for a ride..wooooo!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like that opt as well friends, but there is just one problem that doesn't sit right me and that is that we'll be depriving the kid (KJ) from having a normal teenagehood. that is a very foceful way of making him an adult, on top of that losing years of your life since JY is older by probably half his age,ok maybe not half his age but quite a bit. however, i cant help myself to like such paring  as Daran and KJ in YJ body. I fear for couple changes along the way . as for mari i think that she's probably end up with Daran's brother and if KJ returns to his own body and  given the possibility that he ends up with Daran ( althought i have to agree with my buddy the girl who!, his face is just cute not mainly enough that it will look right with Daran) then maybe the doctor can end up with his ex, you know in good terms and open to a frindship that might hint to something else.

Guest apricot

Today is THE day..haha.

Min Jung is soo pretty. She suits this hairstyle and she is youthful, sometimes I find that Suzy and Min Jung are about the same age.

That's why they made Suzy have black hair..haha. I think Suzy looked "older" with black hair. Min Jung on the other hand, has this playful vibe about her that she will suit this role well!

Listening to Davichi's song for this drama..looooove. I haven't yearrrrnnn for a drama to come out like this for a long time..even SG didn't make me love it until I watched it for a few episodes. I love a drama BEFORE it comes out, that's a first. I think I will be having MAJOR withdrawals after it ends..lol. XD

Guest apricot

Opps I correct myself..it's tomorrow. Haha..how the hell do I edit my post? *frustrated*

Edit: Oohhh found the edit button. Like finally..thanks guys.

Today is THE day..haha.

Min Jung is soo pretty. She suits this hairstyle and she is youthful, sometimes I find that Suzy and Min Jung are about the same age.

That's why they made Suzy have black hair..haha. I think Suzy looked "older" with black hair. Min Jung on the other hand, has this playful vibe about her that she will suit this role well!

Listening to Davichi's song for this drama..looooove. I haven't yearrrrnnn for a drama to come out like this for a long time..even SG didn't make me love it until I watched it for a few episodes. I love a drama BEFORE it comes out, that's a first. I think I will be having MAJOR withdrawals after it ends..lol. XD

Guest apricot

@Shajoona Yes she looks pretty..maybe it's her makeup that day. You can see Min Jung wearing a lighter makeup that day. Btw, I'm not a hater..I like her. I thought she looked pretty too, gorgeous in fact. I was raving at her beauty in twitter, so don't take me the wrong way..><

I like all the actors and actresses in this drama so far..that's why I'm raving over this drama so much. IU is going to be a guest as well. Woot!!

Guest meisk

I won't say black hair color make Suzy looks older,it's the makeup. In IY2,she always had minimal makeup in that show and u can see she just a young teenager. :)

Yes..IU!!! Hope she make a cameo as Mari's friend. Hyemi Pilsuk reunited..lol 24 hours to go~ so excited!

<!--url{0}-->%20%20Uploaded%20with%20<!-

Archived