BIG OST links part 1-5

Davichi - Big OST Part. 1.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6le5ot44bhc9/n/Davichi_-_Big_OST_Part_1_rar

BEAST - BIG OST Part.2.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6g21ap3jw6zl/

noel 사랑이라면 - 빅 OST part 3.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6ish5ctymjqp/

Hug Gak - Big OST part 4

http://www.filefactory.com/file/73cm8m7v1h8n/n/Huh_Gak_-_One_Person_(BIG_OST)_part4.rar

Venny Big OST5.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/30ugscob7aob/n/Venny_Big_OST5_rar

enjoy

Big' Gong Yoo And Lee Min Jung As A Newly-Wed Despite Yoon Jae
'Big' Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung have officially began their newly-wed life.Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo). As Kyung Joon started picking out beans, Da Ran quickly reprimanded him. Yet the fresh new love between the two was present in the midst of Mari (Bae Suzy)'s jealousy.
Da Ran and Kyung Joon's scene as a newly-wed looked so natural it almost seemed as if they were a real husband and wife.
The publisher of the drama noted, "The acting went so well between the two that the unfolding romance will come naturally. In the next filming, the secret behind Kyung Joon and Yoon Jae's change of souls will be revealed."  The audience responded to the scene with playful jealousy and admiration. Some of the comments included, "If someone told me they were a real newly-wed, I'd totally believe it" "I can't wait for the next episodes" "What will Yoon Jae do now?"
Source : Korea Portal

Guest y101y

I really hope DR & KJ will end up together no matter if the body switch back b/c DR & KJ = Soulmates!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title" align="center"‘Big’ Gong Yoo’s Four Fashion Transformation

4319-gong-yoo.jpg

Gong Yoo wins audiences with his four levels of various charms.

Actor Gong Yoo of KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Big' is currently receiving love acting as both 18 year-old boy Kang Kyung Joon and 30 year-old doctor Seo Yoon Jae.

The constant change and transformation of Kang Kyung Joon's character from an 18 year-old mind to his yearning of Seo Yoon Jae's mind suggest the drama's segment 'All About Gong Yoo.' Female audiences are falling in love with Gong Yoo's perfect fashion, acting, and appearance.

Gong Yoo first greeted audiences with his warm presence in a gown as handsome doctor Seo Yoon Jae. After his change to 18 year-old boy Kang Kyung Joon, Gong Yoo perfectly digested a different look with his hairstyle, light t-shirt, and colorful shorts.

Gong Yoo's casual image allowed him to dive into comic acting with a mature face but youthful personality. With Kyung Joon's acceptance of Yoon Jae's life, what first catches the eye is Kyung Joon's clean hairstyle. His hairstyle reflects a more adult-like Kyung Joon, showing audiences yet a different charm.

Audiences are anticipating another transformation by Gong Yoo as Da Ran and Kyung Joon begin their marriage romance.

credit : Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

Guest hellomoonlight

I really want Kyung Joon & Gil Da Ran to end up together at the end. :DMarrying to a Soul means marrying to that person :D

I can't imagine how the story will unfold as YJ's soul wakes up.  Is there any speculation from the Soompi "Big" fans?. 

Mari is kind of cute, but in some way, she's kind of annoying. Her love for KJ seems purely one-sided.  DR can be her true self with KJ and we are so used to seeing DR with YJ/KJ, it will be strange when KJ returns to his own body.  It's going to be so hard for DR and KJ when the souls return to the respective bodies.

I think YJ's love for DR is genuine and we'll get to like YJ once his character develops, that is after he wakes up.  DR and him are alike in many ways, both are very kind and generous.  KJ is fun and he and DR understands each other so well.  Poor DR is going to have a tough decision to make.  It is going to be sad either way, since I like them (KJ and YJ) both.

Look forward to upcoming episodes and scenes between LMJ and GY. 

Guest term

OMG OMG OMG!!! the movie date!!!! ( Edit ... seems like they went to the opera??? xD ) go go Kyung Joon! 8-> :x

Source : Osen

That's still a movie date. The poster with opera diva Anna Netrebko in Manon is actually for the Fathom Events live transmission from the NYC Metropolitan Opera. The performance is beamed to movie theaters worldwide. I had NO IDEA Korea had those simulcasts until I saw that picture!

I got some spoilers about the movie date on a news app on my phone

It said that DR gives MR a ticket to give to KJ. DR doesn't think that KJ will turn up, but she waits anyway. When he arrives she realises that she is thinking about KKJ than SYJ. 

Credit: CJ E&M enewsWorld 

Anyway looking forward to tonight whether this does happen or not  :)

If GY is really LMJ's partner then she will end up with YJ..but the main character here is DR & KJ so i think there's a high chance that this two will be the endgame..actually i don't mind whether DR will end up with YJ or w/ KJ 'cause DR looks so fine with this two guys..but then again it's such a waste if they build up so many KJ&DR scenes all through out the show then suddenly at the end DR & YJ will be together .. :)>-

Archived