[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carnaladmirer

i try to watch BIG in KBS2 via ionair.tv, but it show KBS1. Do you have same problem with me ?

Guest meisk

Mari knew the truth finally~ Omg..it will be interesting after this. No preview. :(  First she noticed the hand gesture and then after she had lunch with KJ her eyes got sprayed by water i think and she started to see the real KJ, when she tried to grab him it was YJ. Then she found out about the accident and the house. Finally she broke into his house and her arm bleeding. She asked KJ to treat it as he's the doctor but Kj afraid of blood. She called him Kyunjoonie and then Daran came in calling KJ's name. It confirms her suspicions. She cried and hugged him.

What now? Are three women going to fight over Kyung-Jae?! This is driving me nuts...
Teacher loves Daran!Yoon Jae loves Daran?Yoon Jae loves Se-Young?Se-Young loves Yoon Jae!Mari loves Kyung Joon!  Kyung Joon loves Daran!Daran loves Kyung-Jae?!
*facepalm*

Archived