[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest meisk

I think our guess is right. KJ and YJ might be related. Both of them and YJ's mom have the miracle book. Poor DR. She knows the truth at last. YJ needs to wake up. He needs to explain all of this misunderstanding.I still believe he really like DR. The rain scene. The uncle and aunt are so mean.Hate them. KJ's house now become YJ and DR new house. 
KJ and Mari are so childish together..lol They keep bickering with each other. XD 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks to everyone for all the shares... hoping my schedule would loosen up soon so i can create gifs and fan arts for this thread.  i just totally wholly in love with BIG!
and totally into kyung-ran ship (sometimes i call it da-joon ship *winks*)
can a very helpful soul lend me a hand on the ost... i already have davichi's and beast's but the other one where a girl is singing, a lively beat. hope you could help me pipz!

I liked this episode, finally DR is more concerned for KJ, she sees him now as KJ instead of YJ even when he is in his body. That was a progress. Also, KJ cares very very much for DR, the ending scene was so good, but I am sure the Hongsisters will make a funny scene out of that.

As for YJ ex, she is going to be very evil towards DR, but she will be the factor for DR wavering her feelings, and falling for KJ instead. I hope Mari teaches that ex-gf of his a lesson, cute adorable Mari :P

In the next preview we also see a scene of KJ caressing Mari's hair and she looks dazed up at him, while he looks at her with a tender smile (its not love, well its love but the kind you have for your brother/sister :P) I just dont think KJ loves Mari romantically.

And maybe KJ and YJ are indeed cousins, how happy I will be if they are not related at all, but that seems not the case. I rather have them be cousins instead of siblings.

I want monday come faster :(

Guest flora47

Great episode.!!KJ's uncle and aunt are really bad,how could they sell his house and  get rid of his bed ?.It was really sad.i loved the scenes when DR took care of him with the things that she bought for her and JY.Mari knows KJ very well but it's also the case for KJ."game over" :D  Seems like she will fall in love with KJ in the next ep:))

What am I reading?

:o

I think what I have understood is that it was MR's dad and KJ's mom who planned or arranged MR and KJ to marry.. But when KJ's mom died, the plan is not pushing through... PLEASE correct me if I understood it wrongly... 1 more hour and we can finally witness the kiss scene:) :x

I can't help but to think of this drama like 49 days and Secret Garden feel.. The mystery in the story and all.. But again HONG SISTERS NEVER failed us K drama addicts! :x Right now I am on and 80-20 ship!!! Hahah :)) 80% to DR and Kyung Jae 20% to DR and Yoon Jae I AM REALLY TORN!!! I am wanting to see flashbacks of YJ and DR together so that I can get to see and judge him. If he really loves DR and is worthy of DR's love and all.. The only thing I demand is flashbacks because as of now I don't want to stop seeing DR and KyungJae together! I love their bickering, and interactions.. Waahh!!! If only we can have 2 DaRan!!! :)

Loved this episode soo much,paked with funny and sad moments as well...The saddest part for me was when KJ was in the rain figthing to get that bed into the house,the touching moment was Da Ran staying by his side and making food for him when he was sick and using all those things that she bought for her and YJ...The funniest part for me was KJ speking russian with the Director,i couldn't stop laughing hearing and watching his expressions jajjaj ... KJ sure is smart,to buy his house with YJ money jajjaj,at least he can stay there without worring that his uncle will appear...YJ story gets more and more intresting,and i kinda love it,because i love a story that keeps me guessing and that i don't know the story so go,go Hong Sisters :xI'm not sure that KJ is in love with Daran yet but he sure became attached of her and likes her presence very much...For a kid who was so lonely and without anyone who had any concern about him those little things that she does i bet means a lot for him so that will develop into something more profund in the next episodes..And i bet he's the type that once he falls in love is damn serious not plaboy type

Guest meisk

I liked this episode, finally DR is more concerned for KJ, she sees him now as KJ instead of YJ even when he is in his body. That was a progress. Also, KJ cares very very much for DR, the ending scene was so good, but I am sure the Hongsisters will make a funny scene out of that.

As for YJ ex, she is going to be very evil towards DR, but she will be the factor for DR wavering her feelings, and falling for KJ instead. I hope Mari teaches that ex-gf of his a lesson, cute adorable Mari :P

In the next preview we also see a scene of KJ caressing Mari's hair and she looks dazed up at him, while he looks at her with a tender smile (its not love, well its love but the kind you have for your brother/sister :P) I just dont think KJ loves Mari romantically.

And maybe KJ and YJ are indeed cousins, how happy I will be if they are not related at all, but that seems not the case. I rather have them be cousins instead of siblings.

I want monday come faster :(

I can't help but to think of this drama like 49 days and Secret Garden feel.. The mystery in the story and all.. But again HONG SISTERS NEVER failed us K drama addicts! :x Right now I am on and 80-20 ship!!! Hahah

:)

) 80% to DR and Kyung Jae 20% to DR and Yoon Jae I AM REALLY TORN!!! I am wanting to see flashbacks of YJ and DR together so that I can get to see and judge him. If he really loves DR and is worthy of DR's love and all.. The only thing I demand is flashbacks because as of now I don't want to stop seeing DR and KyungJae together! I love their bickering, and interactions.. Waahh!!! If only we can have 2 DaRan!!!

:)

I also like that se finally sees KJ and isin't so dense and so concerned only about her problems and she actually looks around her..It's indeed a improvement...

I actually think that Ma Ri will eventually find out that he's KJ and i bet that she made those big eyes because KJ in YJ's body made the same gesture as him when they were in the States,like his trademark concerning her...

Guest flora47

There's a date that YJ noticed in his phone .They said that's something he has in common with KJ.Wonder what it is.

this episode is awesome! i love it that Da Ran is now seeing Kyung Joon not Yoon Jae.  I really hope my ship would come into fruition. :)  The last scene, i like, i could feel the intensity of KJ's care towards Da Ran. *sighs* i really hope too that it would not turn out into some funny scene...  

Archived