[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

Guest Iviih

sounds like this is the song but the beginning part seems to be bit different from the one i mentioned. perhaps they played slight diff. vers. but otherwise this is the song!^^

thnxs for ur help^^*quoted image*

I know the song you are talking about! I'm searching for it too and I didn't find anything. *Cries*

It was't released in the OST yet.

And it isn't Joo Hee instrumental song... they sound alike but it isn't the same song.

The instrumental song you are talking about is this one that starts at 1:21 in the video below, right?

Cut of the final scene of episode 6:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YOZG1DTBYao

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vbomtori

hi everyone - i just signed up through FB just so that i can comment in this forum

CAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA AT THE MOMENT   *__________________*

and i really hope they release the full soundtrack soon - the instrumentals / BGM are all really awesome and the one that @lviih mentioned is really really really beautiful ! glad that there are people out there who like this drama and am so grateful for subs ^^

trying to psycho my friends into watching this drama :P

Guest LeeYan1025

Hello everyone. Can somebody help me?

Where can I get a torrent for the 450p eunbit version of this drama? It's just that I looked in the net already. I've seen the site but I can't download the torrent because it's in korean and I can't read it. Please help me?? :tears:

Oh geez I'm back again! I really need to stop coming here!! Hehe...:)

Thanks lyra_brillantez for posting so much information. I really love the pic of JHW with the little girl and the mother. So cute!!

Thanks neeras for the link to watch the english subs. I know everyone has been waiting for it. But, luckily this series is subbed faster than some of the series I watch.

Thanks Iviih for posting the song lyrics and the video link. Hmmm...I'm still thinking of the kiss at the end of the trailer as the ending. Trying to put myself in a dream land! I think your whole take on the dangerous situation part makes sense after I thought about it.

I'm really putting all my faith in the writer not making this series a sad one. I mean it seems like a happy series and not a melodrama, so why would they put a sad ending in there to ruin it? Unless, the writer became crazy. The thing is that...and again going back to my dream land........there are a lot of things that the writer puts in this series that would allow the series to have a good ending. Like, BD not being that important of a character in history so he could just suddenly disappear without really affecting anyone majorly and the fact that he is really smart and seem to be able to survive in the modern world with some minor help. I wonder if BD will ever go back to the library. I mean, will the history book now say that he didn't die and escaped instead? I really want to know what the history books now say about BD. I really think that if he faked his death in the past, then he can live in the modern world. Right now to me, that seems like the best for them to go together. I really wonder why the talisman picked BD to be the one to time jump, I mean, the talisman could just transport BD to a safer place in the Joseon Era, why time jump? Ay....too much questions to ask too early in the series. Seriously, the ending is making me difficult to enjoy the cute moments in the series. I wish someone could tell me that it will be a good ending so that I can happily watch this series. This is why I try not to get addicted to a series. Ay.....

Haha....thanks lyra_brillantez for the pictures!! :rolleyes: They look cute together!! Haha....I thought they were really funny on the plane already! :lol: Thanks for posting the link to the recap!!

Hmm....now he even

learns to eat ice cream? Haha..... I wonder where he got that watch now? Ay....more stealing...

:(

It is really interesting to see him learn all these things in the modern world! I wonder what he will learn next. :)

@Kgrl: sorry if I was one of the people who posted spoilers without any warning... I'll comment next time using a yellow color or spoiler tag next time. *quoted image*

No worries ;), I'm usually very good about skipping past spoilers, just some occassional misses. After years of maneuvering around Soompi my Spoiler Radar has been honed. :lol:

About BD stealing & his death:

I also find it funny that he's able to find such fitting clothes - after all he's considerably tall and muscular. But then again, BD knows martial arts and is so smart. For him to guess where to find clothes and move fast to escape notice is easily possible - and doesn't need us to bend the rules of reality/logic to make that conclusion. Additionally, if the whole "fate" rule is being applied here, everything that is happening to BD is a causal and effectual result of fate. Therefore, the Chinese tourists was destined to be there, and that purse with the money/travel guide book was also destined to be found by BD.

At this point after ep. 6, we're not sure whether BD escaping from Joseon affected the history books. There is a good possibility that the guards and their superiors tried to cover up their failures by saying BD died from illness. Often, there are inaccurate or ambiguous accounts for those that are small players in politics.

As for the talisman, I believe it only works with the person who's blood first spilled on it - BD. And the person in danger, BD, must be aware of their life-threatening danger. It seems only when BD is aware of his precarious situation would the enchantment work. I also think having a safe "transportation" spot can only be the logical next step if they want to continue their "connection" - especially now that HJ has declared him as her BF. BD is very touched that such a "weak" woman has come to his rescue so many times already. His affections for HJ will only grow now that he has seen her true beauty. So cute! :wub:

lyra, I really didn't think anything of the sad or mellow OST actually. But I guess it does warrant some consideration since this production has paid very close attention to details. For example, even the assassination minions breathed heavily when the scene showed them having a conversation - how many times have we seen people chasing/being chased and showcase no shortness of breath? So it is very possible that the songs have implied meaning given this drama crew.

I think BD living in the modern world has always been a high possibility. With his smarts and survival skills, he'll definitely thrive here. Records can be obtained with enough money and knowing the methods. In reality, every country has issues of illegal citizenship. And fake IDs, etc that actually work also exist.

I'm really putting all my faith in the writer not making this series a sad one. I mean it seems like a happy series and not a melodrama, so why would they put a sad ending in there to ruin it? Unless, the writer became crazy. I really wonder why the talisman picked BD to be the one to time jump, I mean, the talisman could just transport BD to a safer place in the Joseon Era, why time jump? Ay....too much questions to ask too early in the series. Seriously, the ending is making me difficult to enjoy the cute moments in the series. I wish someone could tell me that it will be a good ending so that I can happily watch this series. This is why I try not to get addicted to a series. Ay.....

Sorry Kitty for cutting your post...I do not think this series guarantees a happy ending. It may be an open ending rather than your typical bow-tied-happily-ever-after. If this drama has more substance, it can disregard the characters happiness and focus on delivering a message to the audience. We'll have to see what that message is before we jump to conclusions. So no frets yet. I'm just going to enjoy the ride - it's been awhile that I've been so into trendies. For awhile there it was the sageuks that got my undivided attention.

I AM HEREEEEEE!! I admit I watched ep 6 a day or two ago and yet felt a niggling bit of unsatisfaction owing to not understanding some very important scenes, hence a lack of instant post lol. Ep 5 had so much outward cute while ep 6 had smaller yet more meaningful glances, conversations and confessions. Now having read the recap aiyeeeeeeeeeeee I understand!! I i knew she said something really important at the very end! all i could catch in her sentence watching it was 'tell me' and 'lovers' but nothing else >_>

BAHAH I knew he'd go gaga after seeing her in Hanbok lol. Tho wish he was a little more visibly excited to see her at the airport! As a side note, it's from this scene i noticed the drama has one bung filming camera. They shoot from heaps of different cameras and angles and there's one camera throughout that makes their skin look really dull and darker...haha i don't understand their convos most of the time so i notice soo much other stuff XD

I can't wait to part 2 of the plane scene! BD better say something to knock her off her feet cuz leaning in and all is dayum hawt in itself! I'm glad next week is ramping up the role of the gisaeng YW (even though she's really melancholic and no threat - she needs a bit more meat to her role) and the political manoeuvrings, MN just furrowing his brows in frustration ain't scary ;)

In the meantime, I've taken up watching Invincible Pyung Kang during the week to tide me over (you girls said BOTR was okay but not great so i moved on ^^)...it's not bad but it's got nothing over QIHM. gah, the wait! oh the wait!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Just a thought. Maybe BD dies (if the writer decides to take it in that direction) and then he get reincarnated in the modern time with all his memories of HJ. Thus he goes looking for HJ and they live happily ever after!

hi...1.02 Am just finished watching ep3&4.

i really2 love ep4 becoz its show how smart KBD is. he adapt and understand things very quickly.

He wanna spend the whole life in library? -____-lll what a freak.. lol..

i can imagine how if he asked someone to try to kill him again just because he wanted to read some books...haha

anyone fancy DM here? i know this HJ's ex boyfriend is kinda annoying but he's cute^^ hahahaha.. i like him^^weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Guest vbomtori

I like DM too ! ^^ haha you're not alone - although I heavily ship the Dashing Scholar-Hee Jin couple, I think that DM is rather endearing in his own way, perhaps cause he's quite playful. But I really have to say this is one of the first dramas I've watched with such strong characters - everyone actually holds their own stage and are really outstanding in their own way. Well, maybe everyone except Na Jeong - I think even Minister Min Am is a more interesting character than her ;P LOL

-

hi...1.02 Am just finished watching ep3&4.

i really2 love ep4 becoz its show how smart KBD is. he adapt and understand things very quickly.

He wanna spend the whole life in library? -____-lll what a freak.. lol..

i can imagine how if he asked someone to try to kill him again just because he wanted to read some books...haha

anyone fancy DM here? i know this HJ's ex boyfriend is kinda annoying but he's cute^^ hahahaha.. i like him^^weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Well, BD is smart, maybe it's better we just trust him lol *quoted image*

Oh, princess' man, bring me such good memories!  I also searched everything about king Sejo lol and OMG he was such a cruel man, even now I wonder how he could be a good king... 

Same here ^^

I even read about Sejong until Sejo reign. The Princess' Man sweet time. This time I'll read about King Sukjong keke.

I just started watching this show and have fallen for it. Although got quite bored with the Josen period scenes but i love the scenes of the female and male lead of the show. Especially when the male lead learn to be a guy of 21st century after realising that he had time traveled. Looking forward to how the love line between them will progress as the story move on.

I like DM too ! ^^ haha you're not alone - although I heavily ship the Dashing Scholar-Hee Jin couple, I think that DM is rather endearing in his own way, perhaps cause he's quite playful. But I really have to say this is one of the first dramas I've watched with such strong characters - everyone actually holds their own stage and are really outstanding in their own way. Well, maybe everyone except Na Jeong - I think even Minister Min Am is a more interesting character than her ;P LOL

-

YAY... IM NOT ALONE^^ weeeeeeeeeeee....DM cute...hehehe..i found him very adorable when he stole a kiss on HJ in ep2. haha..he's very naughty^^ hihihi

hahaa...sorry to najeong...i really2 hate her. everything about her, her cloth, her make-up, her character.. I.HATE.EVIL.NAJEONG!!

ps: overall, so far QIHM got how many kiss scene already?

With all the depri comments about the ending: I dont think he will die in the end. I think they will be together. SOmething like My GF is a gumhiho ending, like he is gonna die but he gets reincarnated.

ALso if he was to die, then he would have died earlier instead of going to the modern world. There is juts a big mysterie behind his death, its gonna be faked maybe, or maybe their love is so strong hence he will come back in the modern world.

I thought 2nd female lead was going to be annoying, but she is kinda entertaining:P. Her reactions are funny :P

Guest sarah812

Hello everyone!  Just started watching this show yesterday and actually only watched episodes 3 and 4 after reading dramabean's recaps for 1 and 2.  Will probably go back to watch 1 and 2, because I love this drama so much!

I haven't watched a drama in a while (Padam Padam and DH2 being my last two), and this is a refreshing way to go back.  I know it's been said, but how awesome is it to have a nice male protagonist for once?  Of course, his smarts don't detract a thing from his charms as well.  My heart literally flutters everytime BD smiles.  So adorable!  I also love HJ's excuse for the kiss.  Sooo tactful of her.  I've read recaps for episodes 5 and 6, and I kind of wonder whether he really trusts her on kissing being a greeting or not.

Anyway, I'm hoping this drama gets more love because it's really well done so far.  Here's to hoping we have a satisfying ending.  I'm always consider with the time traveling aspect and how the writers will deal with the endings in a way that makes sense.  Having been keeping up with RTP's recaps, it makes me a tad concerned to think about endings to dramas with that theme.  Although I feel that it may be easier to have a smoother ending here given the our hero has no strong connection to the past (his family is all gone), and he's not affecting anyone else with his time travels.

They really do have good chemistry.  Love them!  And he's soooooo freaking tall.  Does anyone know how tall he is?  Ji Hyun Woo seriously towers over Yoo In Na.

Guest Iviih

Hey, I like Dong-Mi too

osjad1.jpg

I laugh a lot with his scenes lol it's fun how he is so full of himself. And the actor is HOT.wub.gif

osjad12.jpg

I laughed hard in the plane scene from episode 6! Hope he stays like this, and doesn't get annoying in the next episodes.  You know, stop being playful and starts doing very dirty tricks against our BD...  I like how he is a spoiled brat!

But I don't ship him with Hee Jin.Of course I prefer our smart and gentle and sweet BDwub.gifwub.gif over DM. For me BD and HJ are already my OTP. But DM's character is fun to watch! 

osjad.jpg

Guest Iviih

*quoted image*

Ji Hyun Woo is 188 cm tall,around 6 ft :wub:

I extracted my convo with dramatalk in her blog about the height difference:

EPISODE 5 RATINGS : 2 % TNS :D

*quoted image*

Yeah, JHW is 22cm taller than Yoo In Na lol so cute!

And omg, so happy for the ratings! Thanks so much for posting it, I was so curious about it!

2% is pretty good!

Guest Iviih

As far as I know anything beyond a 1% share on a cable network (tvN, Channel A, jTBC, TV Chosun, OCN, etc.) is considered good. One or two of the more recent shows managed a brief 4% (Fermentation Family I believe) but as the cable channels have fewer viewers (as opposed to SBS, KBS, MBC - i.e., the basic TV stations) this rating shows a lot of promise for the series/writers/channel,etc. itself.

-----

There seem to be a few of you who like Dong Min (Kim Jin Woo), can you elaborate on why? It probably doesn't need to be said but I much prefer Boong Do & Hee Jin. For me Dong Min comes off as rather cocky more than endearing or honest like Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo). I get how he might come off as confident and/or a go-getter that is appealing in its own right but that doesn't really come across, from what we see of him, to be a major selling point with his character even when he's being filmed he gets all touchy-feely with Hee Jin (Yoo In Na) when it's apparent to everyone that she'd rather go bathe herself in acid than have him touch her (call it what you will but she comes across as someone who'd rather forget she was in a relationship with him).

Vampire prosecutor (same pd of QIHM) got 4% ratings too ^^

Well, about DM I just find his reactions and characte funny.  I know Hee Jin doesn't even think in going back to him and doesn't want to be near him, and  I don't ship them at all. Not even a bit. I'm sold and loving BD and HJ's couple. You are right DM is cocky and all, and there shouldn't be reason to like this character but I don't know I like him (so far) he doesn't annoys me or anything like this. Maybe I like the actor's acting? Because I find funny his face's expression... lol  guess if it was another actor I would dislike this character... well not sure why I like him. Or maybe I don't like but just find him funny? If this makes sense.... sorry for my confusing comment... 

Archived