Congratz my friends... we are at 1000 pages... !!

That voting I sense a bit crazy... something weird with Rooftop has a crazy fans who vote at rate 1vote/second... blind voting ...

is it reliable that voting or just a hoax vote ?
X(

Bye.. I am off to see the raw now... again..

Guest fairycutter

Maja said: Maybe you have something else that glows in the moonlight and they could not see the Swords.... ;))
no offense to @jaka and @ fairycutter :)>- ...

Guest Tinkiebell

garath said: After rewatching the whole drama this w-e, I thought about a manhwa called Shin Angyo Onshi.
Does anyone here read it? For those who did, can you imagine LMH as Mun-Su? Wouldn't it be like a melting between Yoon Sung and Choi Young, even better? (yes yes, I really think it's possible!)
I was drooling just thinking about it, LMH would fit so well... and Park Shi Hoo as Wonsul, Bi Rain as the horseman, Kim Bum as Ajite (angel face with a black soul), and I have no one in mind for Chun Hyang :((

Ok, end of my rambling, come back in 1350.
Btw, I rewatched Faith searching for any tiny small contradiction about the time loop, and there is none I could find...every book, movie, drama...hits an incoherence at some point, but Faith, no. That's a little bit irritating, and mostly stunning. Hakushu to writer-nim.
@garath Nope, can you give me the link to english scanlated version? 

This secne melted my heart, the looks they gave each other... :x So much love and care... if they won't be together, what will they do with all the love they have inside?

It will be wasted. It's a pity to waste such a great love.

3338tbs.jpg296ljsl.jpgvzdj68.jpgeh1b9v.jpg24yo2gn.jpg

104gf8n.jpg

More Beautiful screencaps:

keawqe.jpg2yytb43.jpgezrfcg.jpg2vunf6a.jpg2i0zq1d.jpg

1000 pages

Congratulations, Faithlings!!!

Guest murnial

garath said: After rewatching the whole drama this w-e, I thought about a manhwa called Shin Angyo Onshi.
Does anyone here read it? For those who did, can you imagine LMH as Mun-Su? Wouldn't it be like a melting between Yoon Sung and Choi Young, even better? (yes yes, I really think it's possible!)
I was drooling just thinking about it, LMH would fit so well... and Park Shi Hoo as Wonsul, Bi Rain as the horseman, Kim Bum as Ajite (angel face with a black soul), and I have no one in mind for Chun Hyang :((

Ok, end of my rambling, come back in 1350.
Btw, I rewatched Faith searching for any tiny small contradiction about the time loop, and there is none I could find...every book, movie, drama...hits an incoherence at some point, but Faith, no. That's a little bit irritating, and mostly stunning. Hakushu to writer-nim.

Guest snowflake10

YAY we are finally here, 1,000th page. <:-P =D> >:D<
I'm off to bed now. It's been exhausting, cleaning up after the storm. I felt like going to bed a few hours ago already but tried to stay up to watch Faith :)).
Have fun lovelies :-h >:D<
I-) I-) I-)