sia3 said: @qitko
Well said, this is what I felt too :)
Character wise, daejang wins. But bear in mind, daejang has to be mentally more mature than LYS because of his upbringing and his life experience. Remember in EP4, we saw the kiddy side of daejang? Doesn't that remind you a lot of LYS? Well, that part of him died when MH and his master died. And possibly 7 years in the palace with those kings made him lost his childishness.

LYS still has a dream and desire for a normal life. Daejang did not.

Guest Whereareyou

I hope the cast could get all the rest they deserve after Tuesday! Last but not least, thanks all of you in this thread who have always wrote and share your thoughts about faith. This 3 months have been a rollercoaster ride, where we have constantly wished for more scenes between CY and ES.

Please give us a happy ending, with lots of day-to-day scenes for es, cy, beloved woodalchi and if possible, little CYs and ESs

@awesomeduck - The answer to your Q.

Yes they did. It was a tight schedule and with the flood in Seoul at the time, they had to change the ending a little if I remembered correctly. So that scene at the airport is an indication that they are together and it is a happy ending. So go watch it woman! LOL!

Guest lililovelilica

briseis said: @rian77, @Maja: Actually, I think they will be filming on Tuesday, too 8-|  It's completely normal practice for the kdramas to shoot until just a few hours until the episode airs 8-|  Basically, the editing team has like a couple of hours to literally "stick" the scenes together 8-| . The live shooting schedule just kills the editing in the second part of the series :-<

I just came back from holiday and oh..my this thread moves sooo quick. I'm afraid I won't be able to backtrack. My eyes will hurt for sure.

Apart from joining this wonderful Faith train, I'm also joining the voting train. Let's do it together till the end :)

@Maja
I agree to all your points and might I add, you want to cradle them because your mother instinct kicked in for the both of them!!!! :))
I feel that too with LYS whenever he misses his you-know-who-must-not-be-named (coz we don't want to spoil it for others).

If I based it on drama, I cannot decide. Both are two different drama with different plot line. I love them both.

lililovelilica said: briseis said: @rian77, @Maja: Actually, I think they will be filming on Tuesday, too 8-|  It's completely normal practice for the kdramas to shoot until just a few hours until the episode airs 8-|  Basically, the editing team has like a couple of hours to literally "stick" the scenes together 8-| . The live shooting schedule just kills the editing in the second part of the series :-<

sia3 said: @awesomeduck - The answer to your Q.

Yes they did. It was a tight schedule and with the flood in Seoul at the time, they had to change the ending a little if I remembered correctly. So that scene at the airport is an indication that they are together and it is a happy ending. So go watch it woman! LOL!

I rewatched again Faith and found out in Ep 19 that the Yuan Envoy surname is also Yoo.
In Ep 22, when ES confronted Yuan Envoy upon receiving a letter from him,the Yuan Envoy mentioned that his great-grand-father wrote the words in his journal..
So, what I am trying to say is, by any chance is ES related to Yuan Envoy ?:-?

Guest naicallmenai

Hello to everyone!))

I just found this forum and topic and soooo happy that there is so many people who loves Faith and want happy endings for
General and Doctor!

sia3 said: @Maja
I agree to all your points and might I add, you want to cradle them because your mother instinct kicked in for the both of them!!!! :))
I feel that too with LYS whenever he misses his you-know-who-must-not-be-named (coz we don't want to spoil it for others).

If I based it on drama, I cannot decide. Both are two different drama with different plot line. I love them both.