@huyuinblue, im pretty sure we wont be looking at arrows the same way again once the gutter ladies see it! Haha! :D

Thanks @icesiren for the translation. I wonder how CY will do his confession. Really excited for tonight's episode!

Yogi yogi! So funny! I can't believe it only means 'here, here'. i'm assuming a totally different meaning!

The recent spoiler isnt helping my focus! Haha!

Guest snowflake10

@icesiren: thank you again. YOU ROCK! :x :x :x Can't wait for our Daejang's confession. And love his new outfit. Daejang dresses up for his girl ;))
@awesomeduck: stay calm, honey, stay calm! ;)

semaalizade said:

Style from tonight's Episode...  Ep21

wow~ It's the first time  in  Faith (신의) ...Choi Young shooting arrow! :)

I bet he is aiming at bastard DH =))

Or maybe at eun soo's heart!

:x

:-B ... something about his collar style...

Now I knew it... modern bathrobe and bedrobe are created since Goryeo era..
the first man wore it had managed to display full impact of sexyness and flamboyant boudoir imagination.. which later designer all over the world manifested into intimate outfit suited for Couple only....

:\">

Guest SkyMinoz

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

As of this writing, episode 21 for KDrama "Faith" will air at 22:15 (Korean time - check the photo above) or 20 minutes later than its original broadcast time to make way for the baseball finals match. I have also checked their Tuesday (October 23) schedule and found no changes on their schedule. Pray that the baseball match does not go into extra innings or else SBS may be forced to cancel the whole episode. That's all for now, so please be guided accordingly!

189045_284385445007184_639041626_n.jpg

Cre, happysworld @happy22qt

dhyla said:

LuvMinHo

wrote:

»

semaalizade said:<br />

Style from tonight's Episode...  Ep21<br />

<br />

wow~ It's the first time  in  Faith (신의) ...Choi Young shooting arrow!

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I bet he is aiming at bastard DH

=))

:-B ... something about his collar style...

Now I knew it... modern bathrobe and bedrobe are created since Goryeo era..

the first man wore it had managed to display full impact of sexyness and flamboyant boudoir imagination.. which later designer all over the world manifested into intimate outfit suited for Couple only....

:\">

Hmmm.. Are you saying that we'll finally be getting what we want???

Hmm... :x

azzurri said: But this is the fantasy world, and one is allowed to indulge once in a while, especially when real life gets too crazy. I've been a Soompier a long time too, but I think this is the first time I'm posting so much. I usually just lurk being forum-shy before.  O:-)
Although, I also agree with @tinkiebell about prolonging LMH's persona as General CY, and what with me becoming a full fledged fan of the real Daejang. So I really can't decide. Or maybe I will distract myself with a Jdorama or two, Rich Man Poor Woman maybe... or Yamapi's new drama Monsters. Hahaha. Basically I won't know what to do with myself.

vangsweetie637 said: There is nothing more relaxing than to come home from a long day at work, only to be sitting back and reading the posts on this thread, rewatching all episodes of Faith while waiting for episode 21 to air tomorrow :D life is good ;)
Faith is airing right now on television over at where I am. My co-worker is watching it too but she is only on episode 8. I told her she can watch up to episode 20 online but she said she have no time so I can do nothing about that. I wanted to spoil everything for her but she refused so I could only smile to myself, saying 'if only you watch up to where I am, you will be swooning" =)) I usually watch the Korean dramas that airs over here but when I find one that I really like, I will keep up to date online. That's how I came to watch Bridal Mask. And now, I am watching Faith. Woo-hoo!