Guest honeykizzi

I think there's still the possibility of happy ending if ES go back to the present in this week episodes.

Why?

Don't you guys think it's too soon for ES to go back if they want to do the sad ending? Apart from this week episodes, we still have 4 more episodes left. So, there're rooms for a twist or twists that might lead to happy ending.

It would be a good idea to make the viewers believe that it gonna ends badly then suddenly the flower blooms again.

However, i also can't accept the ending like Rooftop prince. I want ES to be with CY the one and only, not someone else who looks like him.

awesomeduck said: @sia3 - yes the first thing I do when I get home from work is jump on this forum. I have a mini break-down after realising how many posts there were after only 10hrs hahahaha:) must be a time zone thing since when I'm at work everyone is so active on the forum lol :) which is a good thing. Love this forum!!!!The posts are sooo funny and I don't want to miss anything so I have to follow through and read them all hahaha:) 

@awesomeduck
The forum starts getting REALLY active while I was asleep till I finished work. So imagine the horror after 15 hours++ of not being able to visit Soompi from sleep to after work! LOL! I am even thinking of getting a wireless so I could connect and go on Soompi with my ultrabook at work just so that I could keep up! :P

Well tomorrow night for me is going to be interesting since I will be avoiding Soompi for spoilers until I watched EP19. Imagine the number of posts I will need to go through. The last time I checked/remembered, I have 420 posts to read :)) This time I'm guessing it might hit 600 over posts seeing how our IMJA couple is having a lot of skinship & getting-to-know each other moments.

Are we getting what we want??? A fishing date and a wet scene??? Damn that hair-style....(could not stop nagging about it)

simha said: Thank you @icesiren for the spoilers. I'm really scared for CY and ES.  :-S
Does anyone know where I can get the Forever (Carry On) piano version of the song? I heard it on joonni's page, but desperately searching for a youtube version of it.  :((
I'm so looking forward to tonight!!!! So many days without my dose of fresh CY and ES moments. Seriously their chemistry is like coffee to me! Wakes me up and keeps me happy for looooong loooong time!  :D 

@icesiren and everyone thank you very much for all the spoilers >:DI love the new hairstyle it reminds me so much of his previous :x  This drama must be telepathic \:D/  I like the new song very much, I'm listening to it all over again :x  They have to run away in order to say goodbye :((  Why can't they run away to elope :((

Yeah I love the pervy posts and I literally LOL when I saw the picture of Gi Cheol in tights hahaha:) I sister thinks I'm crazy. I have mobile internet and try to check soompi as much as a I can when at work but this month I went over my limit boohoo :( plus work is super hectic! just my luck but I don't care I love faith!!! all worth it :):) can't wait for tonight - going crazy and probably going to bite all my nails off watching tonight's episode without eng subs aishhh hope it doesn't lag like last time :( I don't mind the hair but no headband I'm not too sure if I like it or not. LMH just posted on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeMinho 

@awesomeduck
Ki Chul in tights??? Which one??? Mmm...is it the gymnastic ones?

I have mobile internet too but I too went over the limit! Looks like I'm not the only one, glad I've found a friend =))
But honestly, I prefer to go on Soompi with the full site rather than mobile site coz there's more functions available with full site. GIFs doesn't show up on my phone so I'd miss Briseis and Myphim's wonderful GIFs if I use mobile phone.

I'm not going to watch LIVE anymore. Did it once for EP17, I nearly fell asleep and was so close to giving up coz I have no idea what's all the talking about. Without subtitles, I thought there were TOO MUCH talking! :)) But luckily my "heart" tells me to hold on and just go on and watch a little more, and who knows I got the shock of my life with the KISS. Who would have thought, our daejang would go to that extreme to claim his woman...hehehehehe...

Oops, off topic. I mean I rather watch Faith with subtitles. That way I will feel the full emotions with the image and the words presented to me. Much more enjoyable than watching the images and not understanding a word.

Lee Min-ho ssi:
That's not consider as updating your FB. We've all seen the BTS for Camry. I demand to see your own personal-most-updated-self-potrait! =3= LOL! I'm a difficult to please fake Minoz. LOL!

myphim said: lililovelilica said: I think most of the fans are waiting for our IMJA couple(lovebirds) happy neding more than GM and NK right?Sure....that's the way I feel...most of us love faith for CY and ES happinessPS:Awaiting for tomorrow is like an arrow in my heart,i can't wait that long...if there's door to monday please lead me there GOD!

I CANNOT BREATHE LOOKING AT THOSE SPOILER PICTURES.....IT'S LIKE I HAVE A STONE IN MY THROAT...  :((
Come on ...We have enough tragedies and wars in reality...I WANT A HAPPY ENDING for my dramas!!!!
CHAEBAL PD NIM...CHAEBAL!!!! even if they die together..I don't mind...as long as they are together in the after world...

Is this series still 24 episodes. If it is then she is not going back. Im thinking they are prepared to separate but something will happen.....unless she does go back and it continues with only CY's story. If it is 20 eps then that changes everything.  It is still 24 eps right?

@sia3 Yes the gymnastic one!!! hahaha Episode 17 was the first one I watched live now I can't go back because of the kiss - I can't miss that if it happens again! I normally read the recap by softy on my phone on the way to work in the morning then joonni's recap at lunch time. I'm like you if I read soompi on my mobile I have to re-read everything when I get home on my computer hahaha :) I have told the bf that I'm neglecting him for the next month lol I'm a Faithling till the end of October!!!!I'm not a minoz - only like him because of Faith - he really is perfect as CY. Didn't like BOF, watched half of PT and CH. Now I think LMH is super hot but I love CY more particularly when he is with ES :)