Morning ladies,,,
@icesiren THX for the info. 
and voilaaa, this thread changed. a back page is all about pervert things and than become sad... i think the writer gonna go with the history since ES know the history, she wouldnt daring to changed it. :(( or if she cured her, NG will die in another way. :(( :(( :((
so, our couple will end in sad mode??? ANDWEEEEE. ANDWEEEEEE. ANDWEEEEE.
#keep prying that FAITH will end in happy ending [-O< [-O<

is this picture been posted before? hope not :D

i got this from sbs website

30000165095.jpg

they forget to include the lady boy, he is good , you know.
and why the king's secretary has to include in that picture. he is not make me : WOW with his present.

and the suribang brother, actually he has to include in that picture

credit : news.sbs.kr

Guest livon123

LOL, so Park Sang Won's hand is really girly, I prefer that idea than ex's coming back, especially ones that are suppose to have gone to the other side.
Wow, are we going to see a fighting scene between PSW and CY? I think CY can take him on

@myphim: its possible that he IS the man in the black carriage. Just sneaking in for some power plays. I could see it. His character is supposed to be a charismatic spokesperson from Yuan; there to show Yuan's power over Goryeo; I just hope that one of the power plays he makes, isn't for ES. Cuz then he might use his ninja skills against CY, and lord knows - they are both pretty bad-a**.  I don't wanna see my dimples get maimed again. 

Guest livon123

WOW, Faith just keep surprising us. LOL, although the rating is soso, If only it can be longer. We have 6 more epi, but still glad I found FAITH in time :D and this thread :D
No preview on our OTP today, but can't wait to hear more news!

Good morning all pervys/ ooopsss I mean all Faithlings :)

Finally it's Monday! Our speculation is right, Noguk is pregnant. I wonder will this have any effect on our runaway couple because Eun-soo knows that NK will die because of childbirth. I want a happy ending for KM, NG couple too.

@briseis - Thanks. Can't wait to listen to the new OST.

@icesiren - Wooa.. The Yuan envoy outfit is sure unique.

icesiren said: @myphim: its possible that he IS the man in the black carriage. Just sneaking in for some power plays. I could see it. His character is supposed to be a charismatic spokesperson from Yuan; there to show Yuan's power over Goryeo; I just hope that one of the power plays he makes, isn't for ES. Cuz then he might use his ninja skills against CY, and lord knows - they are both pretty bad-a**.  I don't wanna see my dimples get maimed again. 

@icesiren:  ^:)^ thank you for the spoilers. Finally, we have something :D even though it is not of our OTP, it is alright. I would rather be surprised at what our Imja couple will do on their runaway trip (more skinships and love and bickering and hugs and kisses, please ;)
@myphim: I think that is the man in the carriage (plus, it feels good to finally know it is a man, instead of us deciding man vs.woman :D) The color of his clothes seems to be same of the hand that came out of the carriage.
@farastep: I have to say that I also enjoy your side stories, too. Keep them coming our way :D
@briseis: Can that new ost 'Oh, Love' be especially for our..OTP? :x. Thanks for sharing :D
@cikamoi: I see that the Yuan envoy looks nothing like our CY, let alone his twin brother so that means, we can safely rule out the long lost brother theory =))
Gals, finally! It is almost Faith time! 
oh, @flo_oni: tomorrow, we will have our antidote for our 'FWS'. It will only be cured for two days, and then we must wait another week for the antidote :D
But what is this? NG pregnant but will die? NO! If she die, what will happen to our King? ES warned that he will do away with state affairs because of his yearning for the Queen :(( so NOOOO... I don't want any bad news. Only good news. I hope Writer Song decides to give us happy ending for our King and Queen. They deserve it just as much as our OTP.
Episode 19, coming right up gals! Finally! We did it again, gals. We made it through another week. Now, it will be Monday again ;)

Thank you @icesiren for the spoiler.

I already dont like him. Yuan envoy + charismatic spokesperson + martial skills = A though Baddie !

He is stronger than KC and DH together.

Sigh.. I dont want to see GM in a difficult situation again, but it can't be helped :(

EDIT : Yep, almost 9 hours left !

@icesiren, as always thanks for the (info) spoilers.  The pregnacy just ups the stakes that much higher on what is going to happen.  It's another added layer into the overall story...even when I think that things can't be taken up a notch more than they have, they do.  I want a happy ending for both couples...I say the writer follows the fantasy/creatvie wrting a element and leaves history  to the side

I'm still on the PTB all they way.

I was re-watching ep one and loved the scene where CY tells ES to follow him closely and she tries to run away.  CY tells her "If I tell you to follow me,you should carefully follow me, why be so difficult?"

I can't wait for the next ep.  We are almost there.   :)  I don't think I can't wait any longer.

@icesiren, as always thanks for the (info) spoilers.  The pregnacy just ups the stakes that much higher on what is going to happen.  It's another added layer into the overall story...even when I think that things can't be taken up a notch more than they have, they do.  I want a happy ending for both couples...I say the writer follows the fantasy/creatvie wrting a element and leaves history  to the side

I'm still on the PTB all they way.

I was re-watching ep one and loved the scene where CY tells ES to follow him closely and she tries to run away.  CY tells her "If I tell you to follow me,you should carefully follow me, why be so difficult?"

I can't wait for the next ep.  We are almost there.   :)  I don't think I can't wait any longer.

Totally ! Why is it so difficult to have a happy end ? it's just a drama, it's not like the writer will really change Korean history if our OTPs live happily >_>

I would like for the end to be decided by public vote so we can have a piece of mind. I'm sure some of us have some white hair already :))

I, too, was surprised that this forearm belongs to him.

So I came with the supposition that in fact its not the actor's hand but the hand of stuntman. Since this hand has done some impressive moves in less than 10 seconds.

Edit :

@jaka youre right, the production should have brought an other eye candy, the more the merrier lol but at least, we will not be fooled by the pretty like we were for DH :))

CharismaDoll said: Funny how you guys were all talking about legs.
Here's a video of LMH on Happy Camp where they discuss about his legs.I find it so hilarious. =)) =))

Apparently his legs is 112cm. I felt LMH seem so much taller in Faith though. I think he will keep growing in some other area too. lol :))

I don't know about piggybacks but I can't wait to see what they gonna do about CY hair fetish. He'll probly decide to buy her a comb as a love token and comb her hair. Better yet touch ES hair while hes in bed with her.:x

Ayu-kun said: I, too, was surprised that this forearm belongs to him.
So I came with the supposition that in fact its not the actor's hand but the hand of stuntman. Since this hand has done some impressive moves in less than 10 seconds.