Guest wisteria7

toychoi-it is early Saturday morning where I am now. The lights are low,the work is done and I am watching Faith episode 16 for the fifth time. I haven't gotten much sleep which usually gives me the giggles over everything.Your choice,at least from my angle,was correct. :D

Guest nyotalaforgesisko3

wisteria7

said:

flo_oni: That was a good book-well series,wasn't it?I know your battery is going,but I'm hoping you will read this laterss. Have you seen the BBC's modern version of Sherlock Holmes.In particular, their remake of the classic:"A Scandal in Belgravia?".I highly recommend it.

B-)

Guest snowflake10

It's almost 2am. Night night ladies :-h. I'm off to bed now. Have to attend 2 engagement parties tomorrow. Wish LMH would be my date in my dream  :\">. 2 more days till Monday come on!

Guest wisteria7

nyotalaforgesisko3 said:

wisteria7

said:

flo_oni: That was a good book-well series,wasn't it?I know your battery is going,but I'm hoping you will read this laterss. Have you seen the BBC's modern version of Sherlock Holmes.In particular, their remake of the classic:"A Scandal in Belgravia?".I highly recommend it.

B-)

Guest wisteria7

snowflake10 said: It's almost 2am. Night night ladies :-h. I'm off to bed now. Have to attend 2 engagement parties tomorrow. Wish LMH would be my date in my dream  :\">. 2 more days till Monday come on!

the third item could be a Photo !!!because i remember when she asked :What is the third relic ? and the answer was :That is ... well.. a thing I can't explain by words.

Andy..it can be a photo but if it is a photo GC can describe it a bit at least.

Im thinking more of a digital camera or her own phone that was left earlier. Maybe during the first time travel she has it with her which she used to take CY pic like what she was trying to do earlier. To capture CY image.

Guest toychoi

wisteria7 said: snowflake10 said: It's almost 2am. Night night ladies :-h. I'm off to bed now. Have to attend 2 engagement parties tomorrow. Wish LMH would be my date in my dream  :\">. 2 more days till Monday come on!

Guest toychoi

nysya said:

andy78

wrote:

»

the third item could be a Photo !!!because i remember when she asked :What is the third relic ? and the answer was :That is ... well.. a thing I can't explain by words.

Guest wisteria7

It's something GC cannot describe,. I find it difficult to believe that man can't find words for any situation. =)) Maybe the words haven't been invented yet?
So it is hard to say-'ahem,small,rectagular,sides kind of veer off like this, green (or insert favorite color here),.. Oh who knows?" Bwahahahha. Stumped. =))

Guest Camilaa

LOL, I love the conversations here!
Anyway, I thought I will brought this up. Although it just something I thought was interesting. I read an article about how Secret Garden and The Moon Embraces the Sun inspired Kim Hee Sun to take on Faith. Do you guys seen any similarities between the three dramas. Not like scenes, but the sense the trouble feelings the main female characters feel. For example, what I got out of Secret Garden was Ha Ji Won was not a rich girl and Hyun Bin is super rich, their status don't match, so they aren't really suppose to be together. In Faith, Kim Hee Sun's character, ES, maybe not be poor, but she is from the future, and CY is actually a famous historical character (in the past), they aren't really suppose to get together either...In the Moon Embraces the Sun, Han Ga In's character loses her memory and later remember it back, and the King always only loved her. In Faith, ES didn't lose her memory, but she can't remember when or why she wrote those diary pages. Also CY is devoted to her. 
Anyway, lol just thought about these dramas and wonder if it has any speculations of what scenes or ideas might pop out in future episodes of Faith.
Feel free to make other connections of you can think of them. Just to spring some ideas in here haha. By the way in both series the ending was beautiful couples together correct! 

snowflake10 said: flo_oni said: @myphim. Funny how we're sold on the modern day fated love affair for our IMJA couple. Thus, the much-appreciated fan art posts by farstrep. I say necessity breeds invention. All fanart is necessary for our piece of mind.

@wisteria7. Thanks for noticing my avy! I've been using the same for all of my five happy years with soompi. I hope you're right about Hollywood. I'd love for LMH to achieve that kind of success. He has to learn more English though. Somebody volunteer to teach that man, please. I wouldn't mind a Mr. & Mrs. Smith type movie for him. He's got the moves, the looks. He has what my teacher in university film class calls international beauty. He's handsome for any culture.

@cikamoi. It actually crossed my mind, once or twice: How does ES deal with monthlies? This is how real this drama has become to me. Hahahahah. To the feint hearted: sorry for being too graphic!!!