Guest Tinkiebell

myphim said: briseis said:

By the way, WHY DOES HER LIPS MAKE CONTACT WITH HIS FACE ONLY WHEN HE'S DEAD ~X( ~X( 

Hahahah... because only when he is dead, he will not be able to kiss her back?!  Eun-soo is probably not a very kisser?? :)) She is afraid of being laugh at? :)) She did admitted to being inexperienced in love before.
Don't tell me ES has a dead fetish?  :-O

Guest Camilaa

LOL, so I must be getting the time mixed up. But on Viki it said ES time traveled back 700 years ago. If Hwata existed 1000 years ago, it would only mean ES is 300 years behind on the time line?

Guest farstrep

@Tinkiebell: Are you hinting that Eun Soo's a necrophiliac?

@walkietalkie: None taken. Glad to have made your day. :P

After I've watched 16 episodes, I realize I appreciate and love their initial encounter even more than ever now.

1624F450504721090F01A8

18053F5050472105374B2A
source: blog.daum.net

Guest Camilaa

Well I finally read to the part about Piggy Back and he can't hold his sword. I think it has a hidden meaning, that if he carry her on his back, he can no longer be a warrior, meaning he can't use his sword.

Guest myphim

saladyum said: Auntie Mame said: Speaking of jealousy, I thought that KC was going to bust a gut as he looked upon CY massaging ES' hand as the paralysis set in again.   He looked from him to her and back to him again.  Then, he stormed out.  Of course, in his warped mind, he blamed all the touchy-feely as DH's fault. 

KC's thinking:  If DH hadn't poisoned her, then, CY wouldn't be rubbing his hands all over her hand!   Yikes, what other parts of her body did he rubbed!!!   Wooo, I'm going to get you, DH!  
=)) =))

Guest Tinkiebell

Ladies, come on, we're here because we have one thing in common, which is our love for FAITH. And also for the fun. Remember fun? Fun is free, fun is delightful, fun is awesome. Let's just have fun, shall we? :) F- is for Frolic through all the flowers U- is for ukelele N- is for nose pickin(not what u think), sharin gum, and sand lickin (what...) here with my best buddy! 
farstrep said: @Tinkiebell: Are you hinting that Eun Soo's a necrophiliac?

Ah right, that's the word! :D

Guest Camilaa

LOL, it is me or when ES said she has to go to sleep, she left the diary papers on the table and Dr. JB put it in the box. Then when she was sleeping she woke up and after she look out the window, the diary papers are on the table again. I didn't see her get it out of the box? 

Guest toychoi

O.C.K-DramaFan said: LOL, it is me or when ES said she has to go to sleep, she left the diary papers on the table and Dr. JB put it in the box. Then when she was sleeping she woke up and after she look out the window, the diary papers are on the table again. I didn't see her get it out of the box? 

Guest Tinkiebell

O.C.K-DramaFan said: LOL, it is me or when ES said she has to go to sleep, she left the diary papers on the table and Dr. JB put it in the box. Then when she was sleeping she woke up and after she look out the window, the diary papers are on the table again. I didn't see her get it out of the box?  There's a little thing called "The movie magic" and Faith has certainly managed to conjure lots and lots of it. So, I have long made amends with it and I can proudly say that I now have peace...   O:-)

Guest Camilaa

@toychoi: I think maybe it is an implied she got it out of the box again.
 However, the narration at the end, was by ES correct? Did the diary papers actually said at night someone will ask you to do something and don't refuse it?[ Lady choi asked ES to not go, CY will do a suicide battle with KC a few epi back]. 
If you think about it, she already did that without reading the diary pages.  That mean this time around, even without the diary she is acting on her own, and perhaps CY this time around will be smarter (or because of love, his actions are more careful).

Guest myphim

briseis said: @O.C.K-DramaFan: If she jumps on a horse again to stop CY from being killed (again) I hope she won't pull out the shampoo commercial (again) 8-| ;;) I know promotion for her new line of Goryeo cosmetics is important to her but in this case I would say that less is more, don't you think ;;) ?

Guest Camilaa

@tinkiebell: oh lol I am not actually saying it is a mistake for certain. Sometimes we just have to have an implied this must have happen in series. LOL, like I am sure the characters all go to the restroom etc. but we can't see that, what is the point. haha
About the third object, I wonder if it is a scan disc of some kind? (can we put those in our phones now?)  Maybe a digital camera? I really like that idea if it was a photo. 

myphim said: briseis said: She is 1 year younger than him ;) And KHS can kiss LMH, too, HGI kissed KSH in TMETS even though she is married. I don't think her husband is the main reason I think it has something to do with the PD because there were no kisses in the Legend and he even cut out the kiss scene between MH and CY. You know, maybe the main reason why he did that is he doesn't plan to do a kiss scene between the OTP so the fans would be angry that he kissed his dead girlfriend but not ES :-SS :-/ Look, he even changed the scene where ES should have kissed CY's eyelids according to the script but kiss a piece of cloth instead X(

Girls, what are you doing to me? Please, have mercy on me! I'm very sick and I have a terrible cold but I have so many pages to read and so many theories / thoughts which quite frankly gives me a massive headache in my current state. The thing is, I cannot allow myself to skip even one post. And why is that? Oh, yeah, right, that's because I've gone crazy over this thread (loving all your posts and gifs) and this drama. Damn, even when I'm sick, I'm thinking about this drama and soompi. This is taking me to a whole new level of addiction.

Guest wisteria7

notice:

Gone to Goryeo to speak with Lady Choi,have rice soup with the Manbo twins, see HotChoi and Choong Suk, and relax with some swordplay. I may even visit the Goryeo Women's Salon for a makeover with Heavenly Cosmetics.I plan to have fun by kicking DH and KC in the richard simmons.

Gillian one of the sleeping monsters on this forum,

Guest toychoi

O.C.K-DramaFan said: @tinkiebell: oh lol I am not actually saying it is a mistake for certain. Sometimes we just have to have an implied this must have happen in series. LOL, like I am sure the characters all go to the restroom etc. but we can't see that, what is the point. haha
About the third object, I wonder if it is a scan disc of some kind? (can we put those in our phones now?)  Maybe a digital camera? I really like that idea if it was a photo. 

farstrep said: @Tinkiebell: Are you hinting that Eun Soo's a necrophiliac?

@walkietalkie: None taken. Glad to have made your day. :P

After I've watched 16 episodes, I realize I appreciate and love their initial encounter even more than ever now.

1624F450504721090F01A8

18053F5050472105374B2A
source: blog.daum.net