Guest myphim

Okay, I want to hunt down the person who shot my puppy with an arrow.  X( X(

ibw1tqpEPOaBI7.gif

My poor puppy is in pain today. :((

Here is a picture of HotChoi with tears in his eyes. He looks so beautiful. :x

iW9iLUZuvUymw.jpeg

Guest Camilaa

haha, I  haven't read the summary, just reading your guy's comments. So far I saw the scene where she lean on him and he had his arm around her. Personally, without the dialogue I can totally make up the lines for them. I was glad CY's reclusiveness is not all at once. Sometimes the guy character hides, etc. from the girl so that it just wouldn't hurt that much. At least he is doing it moderately. 
It is great to see KC, he looks so nice compare to DH lol.

Guest Camilaa

The Faith – The Great Doctor Episode 16 Recap by njkim…updating

Last night, DH used King’s military to attack GC. Knowing the situation, GC decided to invade palace when there are no any soldiers to protect there. And CY can’t hurt DH cuz he needs antidotes from him for ES. GM seems to be in danger. Can he stay as King still?!

CY orders to servants “Protect King and Queen, and runaway with them.” CY says to DH “I’m going to palace. U’re going to give me antidote right now. Cuz if ES is dead, you will have no anything to persuade others. U are the person who has no brave to die. I know that you will give antidote if I threaten to kill you.”

Servant say to GM “It’s hard to escape from here. It’s priority for you to go out.” But GM worries of Queen, saying that he can’t leave behind NK. Servant says “It’s CY’s saying. He said you should survive to revenge.”
Then, CY comes and report situation to NK.

Soldiers report that GC’s military came. Then DH says to JIS “You said GM behaves strange. He wants independent from Won, and it must be causing war. So you told me you wanna change King, right?” JIS replies “yes”, feeling embarrassed. Then GM says “U already betrayed King, and I think you should be punished as dying.”. After killing JLS, DH says he gonna deal with GC not to attack palace.

CY orders to servants how to react in the situation.

GC says “You are the one who attacked me with King’s military, right?” But DH denies it, saying that “JIS did it. He acknowledged it. We dealed that I’m gonna king and you will get ES’s heart. I’m gonna bring her here in 4 days.”

ES asks to CY “Did you ask to DH if there are more pages in note? I think I gotta see GC or DH.” CY says “Are you out of mind? He’s the one who was going to kill you with poison.” ES says “But I saw more pages in dream. I have to figure it out.” CY says “You should not go without my permission.” ES says “In heaven, there is a thing which is called as movie. There are so many lies in the moive, and I’m thinking of using one of them.” But CY says “No. While I save GM, I will also find antidote for you.”

Servant report “I think you should stay here for a while. There are GC’s soldiers everywhere.” GM says “It’s so weird. I’m King in this country, but I can’t go out. However I go out, no one believe me that I’m the real one. It seems like I was seen as myself but palace.”

Servants says “We’re waiting for GM. Now GC’s military is gone, but why he doesn’t comeback?” DH says “It seems like he’s shocked about the situation.” Then GC says “I’m here with paper from King. I met him.” DH reads the paper. “For a while, GM wants me to rule Go Ryeo.” GC says “You can see it’s with seal of King.” Servants says “GM said he’s not going to seal from Won. But this paper is marked with it.” GC says”It seems like GM changed his mind.” DH says to GC “I heard that you had many loss this time. What do you need to fix it?”

GC says “I’m here to guard you. I already have shelter for you you to stay. I heard that you’re in trouble because of seal.” GM says “I’m not just in trouble. I was kicked out from palace..! So, how’s ES?” CY says “ES is fine.”

JB says “ES is fine right now, but I need time to make antidote.”

While ES says she wanna for CY listen her opinion, she feels pain in hands. CY says “Let’s take a rest for a while.” ES says “It’s a little bit chilly. Do you know that now u reply all the saying I tell you? It’s so comfortable to depend on you like this. If I sleep now, take me on your back.”

DH says “You should be careful of CY. He know too well about palace.”

ES says “I wanna deal with you. I figured out when heaven’s door is opened. I wanna see remains of note. I think front pages is when door is opened, and the remains is related with how to go back.” GC says “The note is in place with DH. I’m gonna find it again.”

Choi servants “NK is doing well.” GM asks to NK “What were you doing?” NK says “I wasn waiting for you.” GM says “I think I should see more for you to wait me. Is there soldier? How many GC’s soldiers around here? From now on, I’m gonna rule country here for a while. If I hide here, GC and DH can hurt me. but if world knows that I’m here, they can’t hurt me. At least I’m king in Go Ryeo.”

GC asks to DH “Did you use poison to ES? I will talk. Give me antidote and ES’s note.” CY says “I didn’t get antidote, but I got poison. This is the one, right? Now give it.” DH says “I will guide ES to the place which antidote is in.”

DH says “I heard that you’re doctor from heaven, but you can’t figure out the poison? I thought you’d survive by yourself. This is antidote. The one you’ve taken is false. This is real one. The poison originally cause you to feel pain every four weeks. How about we become team to rule Go Ryeo together?” ES says “It’s first for you to give me my diary.”

A person comes and asks to a man “What’s happening here?”.The man says “There’s a King in there. It’s just fun to talk our worries no matter he’s false or real.”

A woman talks her worries to GM. She’s worried of his daughter being taken to Won.

Servants says “We know where GM is. We wanna visit him. We made seal which belongs to only Go Ryeo. We’re going to GM to show this. We want for you to protect us on way to him.”

ES finally sees the remains, but it’s not half of them. In the paper it says ‘I hope this note would be in your hands someday. Plz read this paper for you to read this with the person. I hope it would not be late.’

ES is so confused cuz she can’t figure out the meaning at all.
ES tells to JB “I’ve wanted to love with someone, but it was hard for me to fall in love. I didn’t take somone in my mind. It was also same when I saw CY at first time. But CY is always behind me and replies to me. I really don’t know why I wrote this note and who’s the person in the note.”

ES reminds of the note. ‘Someday you will go a long way. At that time you should leave, so CY can survive. And a girl will make medicine and CY would go, but that’s trap. So hold him not to go.’

O.C.K-DramaFan said:

The Faith – The Great Doctor Episode 16 Recap by njkim…updating

[...]

ES finally sees the remains, but it’s not half of them. In the paper it says ‘I hope this note would be in your hands someday. Plz read this paper for you to read this with the person. I hope it would not be late.’

ES is so confused cuz she can’t figure out the meaning at all.
ES tells to JB “I’ve wanted to love with someone, but it was hard for me to fall in love. I didn’t take somone in my mind. It was also same when I saw CY at first time. But CY is always behind me and replies to me. I really don’t know why I wrote this note and who’s the person in the note.”

ES reminds of the note. ‘Someday you will go a long way. At that time you should leave, so CY can survive. And a girl will make medicine and CY would go, but that’s trap. So hold him not to go.’

Guest Camilaa

OMG, so at the end there summary of ep 16, Cy was walking into a trap and ES just found out. That mean she must be running in ep 17 to find CY before he falls into the trap? Or maybe there was another trap waiting for him. Technically from what I see in ep 15, CY wasn't actually like died, no blood anywhere, perhaps poison? or even his tired self, fall a sleep (you know CY with his sleeping and ES with her eating) It could be ES just mistaken he has fallen in the trap. 
LOL, and a while ago there was an article posted about ES and CY parting way soon. I didn't read it until today, viewers are saying "the love makes me cry" I can't help but giggle because we are so into the series, and other people are too. 

AGB ratings:

Faith (SBS) - 9,5 % :( (it increased by 0,2 %, but the other two were even better)

HD (MBC) - 9,7 %

OLLC (KBS2) - 14,5 %

Bugger the ratings :-@ %-( :-q  We can't help it anyway so why bother about it ;)  Let's take ES's advice - don't worry be happy >:D<

Seriously girls, while backs are turned, posts quickly devolve into sword play and gardening. Hahahaha. Of the green kind of thinking. Hahahaha.

And I'm still holding out for that kiss between CY/ES.

Now that you've all mostly explained the whys and hows of the diary and ES' reaction to the warnings, I'm quickly coming to terms with it. I was initially disappointed, but now I realize you guys may be right: she is in denial of how of all the things she could write to herself about on that H. G. Wells-ian diary, she actually wrote about CY. I'm sure our walnut-head of a gangnam princess would find that hard to digest.

REALIZATIONS:

1. Beautiful scenes

A. LMH and his rescue of NG

- It looked like he was doing most of the stunts and it added depth to the scene. He is a pretty athletic actor after all, as seen in City Hunter. The PDs should let him do more action scenes.

B. CY/ES walk to the palace, their short sweet rest

- showed the natural progression of their love story: more conversations where they are comfortable with each other. SKINSHIP galore!!!

2. Space-time continuum

OH. EM. GEE. What a headache.

A Schrodinger of ES might have been going back and forth through time to save CY AND even to allow them to have a life together.

EDIT:

I want that kiss scene!! Argh!!

POLL:

if you can choose only one, what would it be.

1. A chaste kiss scene of the BOF kind.

2. An implied bed scene of the GM and NG kind.

Guest myphim

flo_oni said:
I want that kiss scene!! Argh!!

POLL:
if you can choose only one, what would it be.

1. A chaste kiss scene of the BOF kind.

2. An implied bed scene of the GM and NG kind.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

favoree said: I mean, having cast Lee Min Ho and not doing romantic scenes with him- isn't it a pure waste? The PD is just crazy.

Oh, my lord!  You, guys, are way off schedule.  Today is only Tuesday!  And, you're already with flowers, watering, hose and soondae (blood sausage).

The drama may be PG-15.   This thread has become "Adult"!

Actually, there is something that I've been meaning to mention for a long time.  And, that is the performance by the boy actor that played the former king.  One of the hardest acting scene to perform is a death scene.  An actor has to understand the emotions of a person who is dying.  Then, the actor has to emote those feelings into the scene so that the audience can understand and sympathize. 

When it is not performed correctly, the scene can veer from being 'hammy and laughable' to being 'cold and unemotional'.  There are even adult actors that cannot perform well a death scene.  Let alone a child actor.  Yet, this child actor performed his death scene magnificently.  A performance worthy of an Oscar.  =D>