Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: But the flower already wither in the bottle. Does that mean anything now? :))
Means he needs to apply additional water to the flower, but not too much that it will drain out   :))

Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: Tinkiebell said: cikamoi said: But the flower already wither in the bottle. Does that mean anything now? :))
Means he needs to apply additional water to the flower, but not too much that it will drain out   :))

With high quality and clean water? :)) =)) And EXTRA attention!!   =))

Guest toychoi

Didn't the diary have a flower drawing with a written note on it ,something like "darling ,don't forget to water the flower again!" ?

Everyone,Weren't we supposed to learn in Ep. 16 what ES's words, left unspoken when CY almost died in Ep. 5, were? The reason why he should live. Because... :-/
Also regarding that debate about ES's "obtuseness" in figuring out to whom the letter refers -- who "that person" isIn my opinion, she already knows perfectly well that it's CY. In fact, she's known instantly that it can only be CY. That's why she's frantic and seeking oblivion by getting drunk. Her cry of denial "but that person (her lover) can't be this person (CY)" is actually sort of her last stand, her last desperate attempt to avoid/hide from her true feelings. After all, how could she admit that CY is "that person" / the only person for her -- the only man she has ever or could ever fall in love with -- when she doesn't think that she can ever have him? (because he belongs in Goryeo, and she thinks she belongs in the future) She isn't quite ready yet, in that moment, to face the consequences of all that it would mean -- that CY really is "that person" for her. The heartbreak it would mean.

Guest piyochae

Hi does anyone know the name of the song that was played at the end of episode 15 right before the preview? Thanks in advance. I'm so in love with this drama.

Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: Tinkiebell said: And EXTRA attention!!   =)) The quantity should around 100ml is enough. If too much the quality of water will lost. =)) lol we'll see whether or not CY can actually manage 100 ml     =))

@myphim just the thought of suribang ajusshi and lady choi having to engage in any kind of gardening activities, together, makes me kinda dizzy   :))
@Adnana, love your insight. Thank you. I need to rewatch the whole thing with subs and then I can analyze better and read the emotions on their faces better :)
@piyoache, it's called "Bad Guy" by Jang Hye Jin and MC Sniper.

It's a pity that episode 16 didn't contain any scenes with funny CY :-< To cheer myself, I post this batch of gifs, in my opinion, from the most hilarious scene of episode 15 :D :

Many people has mentioned that CY looks like a caring husband but he reminds me of an overprotective mother-hen more :))

1) CY is a perfectionist first and therefore the best person to prepare a medicine (like he has ever needed to prepare one when he practices self-healing via lightning  8-| ;;)  ) - DILIGENT CY BEING IMMERSED IN HIS TASK   (WHAT A CUTIE :x :x )2167948_zpsf529aea5.gif2168024_zps5be71401.gif

2) I absolutely love the small sheepish expression on his face :x If there were a definition for adorableness this would be it :x

2168048_zps2b532368.gif

3) And this hilarious moment when he reminds me of an exasperated mother hen =)) 2168116_zps7bd89810.gif

4) The onlookers spotting their chance :D and expecting a high quality performance by the captain

2168134_zps615b9bf4.gif

5) And CY sure doesn't disappoint them

2168434_zps6b83aa09.gif2168459_zpsf5deb2bf.gif2168481_zps0d8e8897.gif2168505_zpscaf7c432.gif2168544_zpse665822e.gif2168585_zpsb6547041.gif2168605_zps3fea28c3.gif

6) So the onlookers are sufficiently rewarded and giving CY thumbs-up (I envy them their first row seats :> ) - the title of the greatest CY&ES shippers has been official passed on to this couple of siblings since the Wudalchi are a little overworked and can't keep up with the ongoing romance :D

2168184_zps080e86b9.gif

Guest favoree

I 've been wanting writing this since Monday:Honestly, I don't understand AT ALL myself, why CY is so restraint with ES? I would be hurt too, as ES is.He is like a piece of wood, really.There are so many moments in this drama, when CY just had to behave in a more loving way- I mean, hug tightly or be more tender.But look at him: he is just like a shool girl, so stiff.Can anyone explain, why is he like that? 

Guest toychoi

Adnana said: Everyone,Weren't we supposed to learn in Ep. 16 what ES's words, left unspoken when CY almost died in Ep. 5, were? The reason why he should live. Because... :-/
Also regarding that debate about ES's "obtuseness" in figuring out to whom the letter refers -- who "that person" isIn my opinion, she already knows perfectly well that it's CY. In fact, she's known instantly that it can only be CY. That's why she's frantic and seeking oblivion by getting drunk. Her cry of denial "but that person (her lover) can't be this person (CY)" is actually sort of her last stand, her last desperate attempt to avoid/hide from her true feelings. After all, how could she admit that CY is "that person" / the only person for her -- the only man she has ever or could ever fall in love with -- when she doesn't think that she can ever have him? (because he belongs in Goryeo, and she thinks she belongs in the future) She isn't quite ready yet, in that moment, to face the consequences of all that it would mean -- that CY really is "that person" for her. The heartbreak it would mean.

Also, I got the impression that, in this episode (16), once ES started to feel better, CY gradually started to withdraw from her. Once again he hesitates when she calls out to him (to sit beside her) -- she has to first reassure him that she won't ask to lean on him. In another scene (outside, at night), when he draws her close because she's cold, he seems reluctant, and he doesn't look at her (his eyes stay focused forward). His words to her are gruff during their ensuing conversation (even though, as ES astutely points out, he does answer to all her remarks now, unlike before).
Still, why CY's obvious withdrawal?I think that, in light of CY and ES's conversation in the darkened room (about ES wanting her Goryeo experience to become like a long dream to her -- because a dream disappears/is forgotten when light dawns) and ES's announcement (basically) that she has to leave Goryeo forever in a month, it's not like she's left CY much (or any) leg to stand on. I think he holds absolutely no hope that he can see ES beyond the next month. Moreover, he's grown certain (?) that his love for her is unrequited. Therefore, I believe he might be trying to distance himself from her as much as possible, in a (fruitless) attempt to maybe spare himself some of the future heartbreak once she leaves.
Really, he just breaks my heart. :(

Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: @Tinkiebell CY is a strong man. And have one daughter and one son. See how CY workout his body to produced high quality water :)) =)) He surely can get 100ml. Maybe 200ml =))