Guest pooh77

@sia actually i didn't know who's in that pic person by person :)) but i thought she's in the left side, two from bottom. she's beauty too in real yeah :))

Guest myphim

sia3 said: @myphim
WHUT?! No hugging? No BOBO? No kiss?

Hmm it's been quite awhile, and I haven't finished updating the blog with violetts' translation so I have forgotten where book 1 ended. Gonna have to double check. Violetts only did one translation for book 2 and the rest was from Breathless Survival's excerpts and I shared Mae-hee's bit on Page 4490. Ohhhh another thing is Japan has released J-version of volume 1. No luck with English or Chinese yet. Then there's people saying volume 3 and 4 will be out within this year. I really am skeptical about it, seeing how it is already October now.

Hahahaha ok ok... I better hit the sack! :P
----
Bwahahahaha and I am still here editing post! =)) =))
OK, this time for real! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

@pooh77
Hahaha, yes Mae-hee the actress is actually quite pretty too.
It is just too bad she has to play the first love and all of us are imja couple shipper. :))
Ahhh well ~ without her, there will be no uri imja couple so there, she plays an important role as well. ;))

@myphim
Previous page, post for you... I made editing and included some juicy links.
I don't know if you can notifications so I thought I shall let you know to check it out.

Guest myphim

Hanjae said: OMG Daejang @myphim!!! :-O >:D< :x

You're finally BACK! We have all missed you so, so much and I'm glad to hear that you're not only back but feeling better. AJA AJA on your future plans! And of course to celebrate we must have soju (and LOTS of it). ;)) I'm sure @Gukja Ladle will make allowances on this special occasion. =))

Guest myphim

sia3 said:
I think soon you'll be asking for Kim Tan's RS :))
Maja is still the fastest with claiming and now she claims 10c and bumps too! :(( :(( :((

I've just come back from a trip with dad and during the trip ;)) I got him hooked on CH. YES!

He loved it and marathoned the last few episodes in a day! :))

Other than that, I've just been bumping around on soupy and watched more K-drama. Have you been watching any while being away?
Edit:
Even if Heirs did not show us enough naked scenes... we have enough BTS pics and videos to live with =))
shenny (shengvang) has witnessed that royal highness 10c with her own eyes *sooooo jelllyyyyyyy*

Edit 2:
I'm in dilemma... I love Lee Min Ho in sageuk too but I supposed we will never see him like this in sageuk, huh?

Guest Anomalous

:))  It's so good to see you being chatty again @myphim. :))  I miss seeing that cute Chibi Daejang of yours. :x  Sia is right! I'm not really sure if Daejang is really going off to the army next year or not, but he is getting close to his enlistment time. As for Daeman, I need to confirm it again, but I thought I saw someone posted previously that he went off to the army several months ago.

Hi Hi Hi @myphim --- OMG, you're back!!!!

iAOMXdck8O6V6.gifir9ORAMUy7Rb3.gif

We've been waiting for you for this long, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :(( :(( :((

iUOsXYbHmvDrn.gif

So happy to see you back, daejang! And congrats on starting pharm school. I'm sure you'll do great :-bd :-bd :-bd

I'm gonna start asking you about "chemistry" because that seems to be the buzz word around drama world lately :))

Welcome back >:D<

:-* :-* :-*

@myphim

>:D< >:D<

It has been so long and I think we only spoke twice before you went MIA :(but glad to see you

Now a lot has been going and this bunny mcpervert as I am known has been exploding like crazy.

Glad your back

Guest Gukja1430292028

OMG Imja @sia3 is calling me to glomp her Daejang.  :-O :-O :-O
I'm coming Sia. :D
Oh My Gosh! Goodness Gracious Daejang @myphim is BACK!!!! :D :D :D :D
OMO! OMO! OMO! Is @myphim still here? Or is she drunk somewhere with uri PT @Hanjae? :PCalling Daejang @myphim....come and get your love from mama ladle. :P
You have no idea how much we all missed you, so here goes...

tumblr_lqvcxbimDA1r2ugr3o1_400.gif
tumblr_mgcjr2DYuV1rvzdzso1_500.gif
tumblr_mrcssb2bd31so4vavo1_500.gif
tumblr_mad9v0FbLA1r6bk7qo2_500.gif
tumblr_mdfu435ScI1rl449yo1_500.gif
Keep in mind we missed you for a whole 6 months! :Ptumblr_mains4lg1H1rc2gc6o1_400.gif
tumblr_m9anpg23dS1roh2p3.gif
And Young-ah missed you too! :Ptumblr_mdzdx9LxKo1rtxt6x.gif
Okay, here's one you might enjoy. :)) :)) :))image
Credit as taggedOr better yet you'll love this one more courtesy of @Anomalous  (thank you @Anomalous) just imagine you're the the chick he's glomping. :)) :))

Welcome home, uri Daejang @myphim!!! :D
And I did promised that if you came home I'll let you drink for a week Lady Choi free. :PI'd figured we rather see a drunken Daejang than no Daejang at all. :DLet us all drink with you until our bellies are full. :PCalling @sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @LuvMinHo @WutHmone @lynlily @Shenny @kappy @farstrep @Anomalous @Yuuni @azzurri @vangsweetie637 @guadi @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @tvelove @violetts @jasy @buguz @pandaeve @katymac @mappyminho @dr25 @bee_ipa @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @mattie2012 @everyone!! I'm not sure if I should call @Hanjae... :P
Gumbae to uri Daejang @myphim! :P :P :Pimageimageimage
I missed using these beautiful gifs from uri Gif Masters @sia3 @WutHmone :D
Good luck with pharmacy school, @myphim :DAja Aja alas ES! :DSo happy you're back.We love you. Jub Jub. :-*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No Goodbye Choi Young! :(( :((

credit: Hime Park
---
@myphim
I'm pretty sure it'll be just as delicious as daejang's because after all, the person as them is a kissing beast! O.M.G... can he unleash that kissing beast THIS time??? :o :O :o

Hahaha we did not watch it together, he was bored so I let him watch CH while I do something else :D but occasionally I hear him LOL so loud that the whole neighbourhood can hear. He seems to be quite amused by dumb LYS with Nana. :))

My Top K-drama recommendation from this year would be:

1. I Hear Your Voice by Lee Jung Suk and Lee Bo Young
2. The Master's Sun by So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin
3. Two Weeks ( @awesomeduck's recommendation actually)

P.S. I don't recommend Good Doctor. @ Hanjae and I were flipping tables behind the scene last night because it won Best Writer for the Korean Drama Festival.

tumblr_mu2y3sc6ZP1si76y9o2_250.png
I Hear Your Voice should have won that!

tumblr_mu2xw74TBo1si76y9o3_250.png

@Yuuni
Everyone is out to say hello. Why are you hiding?

@ Gukja
I am so happy to see you out here, doing the usual glomping. >:D<
Myphim has good memory, little Young-ah still hasn't sang us the song.
At least gives us a short teaser ;))

Hehehehe I think myphim needs more glomping...

tumblr_mtihqyd18C1si76y9o6_250.png

Guest farstrep

myphim said: @farstrep
It's so good to see you again.
Sorry I left you hanging with The Intouchables movie night.
Speaking of movie nights, are we still doing that?
We should get together again for the Kenshin sequels.
I think I read somewhere that they are planning to do a sequel in 2014.
Can't wait!

Guest pooh77

@sia3 master sun and two weeks is awesome drama :D i thought i'm gonna be crazy if i had a handsome and coolest daddy likes jang tae san :))

btw i just knew if LMH and KHS won best couple on drama fever awards 2012 woww looks.. different ages doesn't matter for our imja couple :x

but faith only nomination in best drama and arang won the trophy :((

Guest myphim

Anomalous said: :))  It's so good to see you being chatty again @myphim. :))  I miss seeing that cute Chibi Daejang of yours. :x  Sia is right! I'm not really sure if Daejang is really going off to the army next year or not, but he is getting close to his enlistment time. As for Daeman, I need to confirm it again, but I thought I saw someone posted previously that he went off to the army several months ago.

@myphim -- hehehehehehehe, did @anomalous tell you that a certain someone has become a super dancing machine!?

799999712.gif?137649710474373583jw1e7k7clcjx5g20740b44qr.gif74373583jw1e7ei92ionfg20b4072x6q.giftumblr_mt5yryMDSD1qa1bfmo3_400.gifibvs1YBVK6Gpdx.gif
Saving the best for last
:))74373583jw1e741ge95sfg207j0b44qs.gif

(credit: I don't remember)
Oh chemistry thingy -- hahahahahaha -- I don't know either, but everyone keeps talking about it...a lot :P What is chemistry @myphim? :-?? :-?? :-??
myphim said:
And, it is time to say good-bye to Faith.
We've had so much fun hanging together here dissecting anything and everything.
It is time to let it go and just treasure all our sweet memories.
Let's keep Faith forever in our heart. :x

Hi @Faithlings ~

LOL @sia3. I don't know, I'm too used to hide to come out so easily now. :))

Of course, I already let Myphim know how happy I was of her return, right @myphim ? =P

I'm glad to see everyone here again as well :x but some Faithlings are still missing. =(

@Gukja : You only come out now ?! You went missing too. (kind of) I won't call you Imja for 3 whole months ! è_é

@farstrep @myphim : How can you be so excited about Kenshin when it only comes out in 2014/2015 ? It's in such a long time that I rather not even think about it yet. ><

@guadi : Don't pretend. You don't have time to feel guilty for CY between all the Kim Tan and LMH fangirling. =P

My Top K-drama recommendation from this year would be:

1. I Hear Your Voice by Lee Jung Suk and Lee Bo Young

2. The Master's Sun by So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin

3. Two Weeks ( @awesomeduck's recommendation actually.

May I add 'Scandal : a very shocking and wrongful incident' ?

It's a week end drama of 36 episodes. Okay, I know what you're going to say, 36 is way too much ! But it's not !! The drama is really good, the plot is well thought, the actors are good and others are just too good !

And there's also Kim Jae Won, and even if I didn't watch all his projects, I'm pretty sure it's his best performances from all. Also, his character is so honest, just and sincere. He really makes me think of a modern CY. :x the drama is focused on the relationship between Ha Eun Jong (Kim Jae Won) and his two dads, so the romance is built slowly but strongly. There isn't the usual push and pull like other dramas.

@myphim :(( :(( :(( WELCOME BACK!! I've missed you!

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6521/jumphug.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/96b5b3d580856870f8accbdb1f69d812/tumblr_mpseus8GrJ1sq2xuro1_500.gif

Now that that's out of the way, I'm glad to here you're going back to school for your father and yourself. :-bd
And did I hear you say Pharm Sci? Hey, now we can be online school chingus. :D

Anyhow, I went to see his hotness again, indeed. I shook his hand again, and I surely enjoyed his fan service ;))
However, this time, I didn't detailed my experience in an essay hahaha. 

Enough about me, how have you been?

edit:

Wait :-O :-O :-O What? You're leaving? :(( :(( :((

viewimage.php?id=2aafd527f1d637a57ab0c4&
credit: as tagged

@myphim
Yeah I think he's amused with LYS geekiness with Nana =))
Pretty sure he laughs at ahjussi too ;))

Hmm the kissing beast hadn't unleashed yet but if the beast is already in love so early in the episode, which mean, when he explodes (which I hope Kim Eun Sook will make good use of the explosion) - we might get lots of Rice Soups =)) =)) =))

I'd recommend watching it in the order I put it. However, if you want something light and cute - Master's Sun it is. I Hear Your Voice is heavier in story but it has the best storyline & cute OTP :x . I can't comment on Two Weeks as I did not watch that one.

@Yuuni
Hahahahaha ah Yuuni... >:D<
I miss your threat (towards @Gukja). Hahahahahahaha!
Yes you may add Scandal. :D :D :D
LOL @ your comment at guadi... hahahahaha ~

Hello @laquetahodge
Ah I see you've been made a mod. Congrats.
So which section are you in charge of? :)
Getting busy already with the new job?