Guest wisteria7

@cikamoi A little at a time. Take your time with it. Write it outside on the grass in the fresh air. Consider it as fun.Don't take it seriously. Nopressure.

@adlyn13 That's his job. Most idol like him do the same kind of activity. Going from one country to another country in one night and after. If he wants to be famous and well-known not only in the Asia, he has to work more harder. No success can be archive without any effort. 

Yup, I am in for a kill @Maja LMH is so handsome :x :x :x

His eyes are just so beautiful, I love the depth of his eyes, the wax figure's eyes do not capture its beauty.

Hahahaha @adlyn13 yup, I don't think any fangirling beats mine, I mean, I love the man regardless of anything, I am truly biased, hahaha =))

Guest tigereyespeppy

OK, now I'm here. :))
I apologize in advance for the long post I'm about to do. :D

@adlyn13
Hey Bunny Honey! :D

Bunny+and+cat+card.jpg
When you saw me earlier I was traveling to an out of town place and was checking on my phone. :)
Sorry I didn't answer you back then. :(

@Maja
Thank you ever so much for all the updates and great pictures! :D

@sia3
SIA! :D :x >:D
Thank you for the gifs! ;))
They're some of my favorites now! :D

@lynlily
Hello Lily Dear, and about the white pants..... I don't know about you, but in some of the pictures it look to me like you could tell he was wearing boxers. :\">
But it might have been all my imagination and that might have just been his pants pockets. :(

@violetts
Thanks for sharing your friend's story! :D
It made me laugh and at times shake my head at how some of the fans act. :))

@berliansiahaan
I don't believe I've met you. :)  Hi! Thanks for your posts! ;)

@Yoshikitty
Hey there Kitty Kitty! :-h  How are you doing today. :D

tumblr_mant4c8bET1ruj9dfo1_500.jpg

@wisteria7
Hey there Pretty Lady! :D  Good to see you again. I hope you feeling OK. :)

@deyhra
I missed you!!!! :((
But your teaser made me go:

954302d1359534782-cats-cat_shock.jpgmore_please_cat.jpg

:))  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ SOME MORE!!!!!! :x
I wonder if the title Livewire also has to do with the fact that CY has the ability to shoot lightning from his hands?
Are you going to be putting that in the story?

@awesomeduck
Hey Ducky! What you been up to? :D
00a-why-a-duck-animals-duck-and-cat.jpg

@Anomalous
Hey there! :)  Thank you for the gif! :D

@shengvang
Good to see you Sweetie! :x

@kappy @cikamoi @LuvMinHo @WutHmone @Yuuni @Hanjae @jasy @pandaeve @vangsweetie637 @dr25 if I missed anybody I've very sorry. :( 
For all those who are on, have already left, or are about to come on.....
cat_melet.jpg

:D
On a side note, the sweater LMH wore with the flower on it.... Looks like something a grandmother would wear. :|
The shoes are ok, but that sweater...... [-X 
It doesn't make me love him any less though. :D :x

And as for the wax figure, it's a nice likeness, but as others have said, there's no life in it. :(
The skin in dull, the eyes are lifeless, and I think it does make him look a little bit older and skinnier. And I find the skin color is too light, it looks like the figurine is sick or something compared to the real thing. :-S

I wish I could see the reaction that LMH had when people were asking for Bodyguard Ajushi's autograph! :)
Does anybody have pictures or video of that????

Do y'all really thing they read what we post here!!!! :-O :| :-S
:(( Oh no!!!! I've definitely said some things that are VERY embarrassing! I hope they didn't see those. :(  Oh Boy! #-o

#:-S Ok, done. :))

@adlyn13 @Maja

Yes, I am worried for his health :( he hasn't been getting a lot of rest, he's been working way too hard, and he doesn't eat much either. The man looks so thin. I am surprised he still even looks that good with all the load of work. And of course we has his fans love seeing him, but seriously, I'd rather much let him rest a good long rest then make an appearance. I'm afraid the man might drop asleep standing there. I am really worried :(

Adlyn13 dear I am sorry about your father :(

Maja ok, he really looks good in yellow, like really :x :x :x

Hahahahaha @tigereyespeppy welcome back dear :)

Hahahaha I am sure we all at least have some things we've said on here that we wish will never get to lmh hahahaha. Omo, all the talk about his butt and all the excessive hyperventilating and dying, i think he'd be weirded out if he heard hahahaha, =)) =)) =))

@shengvang aww thanks he is resting now... wish he wouldve done that when he was alive, but just hoping LMH will rest more .

and I doubt LMH will be surprised if he read what he saw on this thread. He'll be relieved thinking "Good least they're expressing and not actually doing it" he's had crazy fans glomp, pinch, and confess their love openly. Like nothing is new under the sun for him

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
I'm reading it now. :D
I'm on chapter 44. ;)

@adlyn13 @ahengvang
Yes, I'm afraid that I've been a little too loose with my words.
:\">

Guest wisteria7

@shengvang
this forum has been a pervert's nest since day one. Nothing new.This is what it earned it's reputation on. =))