shengvang said: Hey gals look at how beautiful this is. Definitely brings back memories of Faith.

@Maja another kill, yup I am dead, lmh is god hot!

Hmmmm girls, isn't Daejang lmh, and lmh Daejang? So I really don't see anything wrong with us spazzing over lmh in the Faith thread. I mean, we love our Daejang. And just because we love faith doesn't necessarily mean we ship the Imja couple correct, of course I am one who loves the Imja couple, but to spend my life believing KHS is secretly dating LMH when she is happily married with a child, is just ridiculously unrealistic, so I'd rather spend my time loving uri Daejang and if anything, swooning at the imja couple's sweet moments but that is the extent I am willing to love them to, otherwise I'd be wasting my time dreaming and living in a fantasy world, thinking they're secretly dating behind her husband's back, right? Hahahahahahahahahah =)

Just wanted to get that out lol.

@violetts making it hard to lol or awesome your post. :/ awesome for the thoughts regarding what happened today, lol to the rest. Lol.

Hello @shengvang @maja @violetts @LuvMinHo

violetts
your right on the whole shipping the actors and actresses in real life. It is sad that these people call themselves fans when really they are not. People have to separate reality from fiction. Comes to show how great these actors can be that there's people so enveloped and obsessed in wanting them to be together that they wont accept anyone else in their lives. Its sad really because although they are famous it seems as they can't have a normal life. But ultimately they are human and have every right to be happy

thank you on your thoughts on what happen today yes I am glad to know that there is still hope and good people outthere. I think losing hope in humanity is what creates criminals. Lets not lose hope

shengvang
Aww what a nice day ... this is weird were in the same state yet the weather was different for me all cloudy not once did I see sunshine at least not as beautiful as it looks in your picture. Of course we ship the characters not the people who portrayed him although many silently do. Which in a way I am glad KHS is married because if she wasn't oh my God the psychotic shipping . Since both KHS and LMH had amazing chemistry both onscreen and BTS comes to show how professional they can be and yet the same time how friendly and warm they can be too without it having to be a relationship of some sort.

Hello @shengvang @maja @violetts @LuvMinHo

violetts
your right on the whole shipping the actors and actresses in real life. It is sad that these people call themselves fans when really they are not. People have to separate reality from fiction. Comes to show how great these actors can be that there's people so enveloped and obsessed in wanting them to be together that they wont accept anyone else in their lives. Its sad really because although they are famous it seems as they can't have a normal life. But ultimately they are human and have every right to be happy

thank you on your thoughts on what happen today yes I am glad to know that there is still hope and good people outthere. I think losing hope in humanity is what creates criminals. Lets not lose hope

shengvang
Aww what a nice day ... this is weird were in the same state yet the weather was different for me all cloudy not once did I see sunshine at least not as beautiful as it looks in your picture. Of course we ship the characters not the people who portrayed him although many silently do. Which in a way I am glad KHS is married because if she wasn't oh my God the psychotic shipping . Since both KHS and LMH had amazing chemistry both onscreen and BTS comes to show how professional they can be and yet the same time how friendly and warm they can be too without it having to be a relationship of some sort.

@tigereyespeppy I know you are lurking. Come out and chat with us! :) I know what can make you react. I've got a surprise for ya!

She opened her mouth but no sounds came out. Her throat was unusually dry, as if her body knew before her mind that these last words would be the most painful deed to do. Gathering up the last of her strength, she tried once more.

“I’m sorry.”

That's right. Excerpt from the Faith alternative universe draft.
tumblr_mingo3BI321s4tr27o1_400.gif

EDIT: Crap why isn't spoiler tag working. Now the surprise effect is ruined.
EDIT2: fixed it!
EDIT 3: Nope. I give up.

Guest tigereyespeppy

@violetts
=)) You got me! :D
I'm not lurking on purpose I promise! :)
I'm actually about to go for a quick walk and then I was gonna come and play.
But, ottoke, I couldn't pass up that juicy bit. ;))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13 @Maja @shangvang @LuvMinHo @lynlily @sia3
Hi! :D
I'm just here for a second and then out for a quick walk. I really need to get back to exercising to get my sugar under control. :(
But I'm gonna finish as quick as I can and come back. K? ;)
By the way, Maja.....
LOVE THIS:
http://i.minus.com/ibvUMYget1i3e.jpg 
=P~

Okay, just because I want to do a recap. Because we never get tired of watching Faith over and over again, right? :D

2vl48xx.png

Oh, please do. By all means, play doctor.--
vwr3hs.png

I was soo cheering for Eun Soo at this moment! I'm sorry, but Daejang is being a jerk. You go girl!
tumblr_inline_mlbz5d5zHV1rg4uy0.gif

---
fw6sev.png

Is that tears I see, Psycho? I truly wonder what he's thinking right at this moment. Probably full of remorse? 
---
28bf7yb.png

Now there's something I would like to see. 
kingofpopcorn1.gif

---
nv4mr9.png

Eun Soo is probably all: "Wow, what a self-conceited jerk. No wonder he's single. What woman in her right mind would fall for a guy like this? Tssk."
... err. Eun Soo, gurl. Wait a few episodes, and you'll know yourself. :))
---
oiywk.png

I LOVE, LOVE how everytime something significant happens between Choi Young and Eun Soo, they are always surrounded by people, whether it is the Woodalchis kids, the King and his clique or the bad guys (Dragon Face etc.)
These two cannot get any privacy :))
Also, I bet that even when they fight between husband and wife, Choi Young is always alone in his battle, because I'm pretty sure the Woodalchis kids are all rooting for Eun Soo, no matter what :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@violetts
Your recap of one of my favorite scenes ;))  just reminded me of something.....
You said that the book ends around this part, right?
Can you please tell me if it's before, or after this scene?
:)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@violetts
SQUEAL! YAY!!!!! \:D/ :D :x
No rush in giving it to us. I was just wondering if I was gonna have to wait for the next book to come out before I found out whether or not he actually thought of going through with his threat to "shut her mouth". ;))

Guest tamta

when GC and the king were trying to win ES's heart, I wanted ES to tell CY:  " they will never win my heart, because it already belongs to you  " .