@WutHmone
I'm giffing and fighting grains too. I must complain... WHY is @myphim's ex scene so easy? I'm angry! First try and it was PERFECT and no grains!!! :'( Whereas uri daejang needs so much filters, backlight, contrast and brightening effects to make him a beauty???? :'( :'(

@tvelove
Can you flip the picture around to achieve it? I don't think they have many hugging scenes. The other hugging scene will be the E17 and E18 hugs. Do you think that'd work?

Guest tvelove

sia3 said: @WutHmone
I'm giffing and fighting grains too. I must complain... WHY is @myphim's ex scene so easy? I'm angry! First try and it was PERFECT and no grains!!! :'( Whereas uri daejang needs so much filters, backlight, contrast and brightening effects to make him a beauty???? :'( :'(

@tvelove
Can you flip the picture around to achieve it? I don't think they have many hugging scenes. The other hugging scene will be the E17 and E18 hugs. Do you think that'd work?

Guest WutHmone

Guest farstrep

@LuvMinHo: The real test for drunk people: can they walk in a straight line? :)) :))

@sia3: That sounds so scrumptious! :P I'm glad you're eating healthy food, not instant noodles (like you did yesterday?). You ate alone?

It's K-drama this time, not a movie - "Incarnation of Money". :)) :)) I loved the first episode, although I'm still trying to figure out what made it tick for me. The storyline seems to be a typical K-drama plot. For the first episode, that is. Anyway, hopefully, it can sustain my interest for the next two months.

Guest WutHmone

@tvelove : What am I to do with you? This customer is so demanding. X(

ChoiYoungsFirstHug-10_zpsb2055dc7.png

I can assure you there's no hug where Daejang head tilting to his left side.The same goes for ES.
Both of them are right handed.Of course,they go for their right side every time they hug.

Edit: I'm just kidding,dear! Do I really look angry? :)) :)) :D

farstrep said: @sia3: That sounds so scrumptious! :P I'm glad you're eating healthy food, not instant noodles (like you did yesterday?). You ate alone?
It's K-drama this time, not a movie - "Incarnation of Money". :)) :)) I loved the first episode, although I'm still trying to figure out what made it tick for me. The storyline seems to be a typical K-drama plot. For the first episode, that is. Anyway, hopefully, it can sustain my interest for the next two months.

Guest WutHmone

@buguz : **Group Hugs** >:D< >:D< >:D<

Sending smiley face :)) Hope it make your day. ;))

sunflower_HiraUPunjabi_500x427.ashx?w=50

Edit: Omo.That's so cute! Thank you @buguz :-* :-*
picture13d.jpg
*Clicked*Saved

Guest farstrep

@sia3: It looks makjang at first sight but I read that it's more of a revenge plot. This is a drama starring Kang Ji Hwan and his works are, most of the time, praiseworthy. I'm glad his never ending lawsuits didn't deter him from acting at all. It would be a huge waste of talent if that ever happens.

@buguz: Group hug! :x :x

iP4AEZgRW3gCM.gif

buguz said: OMO that's TOOOOOO cute :)) Saved. Claimed. Owned. Me :))
I just got home and now have some time to spare with the awesome bunch here! :x
Re the sunflower fanart, originally, I tried to insert your profile pictures to the different facial reaction but it's too hard doing it w/o photoshop so I gave up, hah. Glad that you and @myphim enjoy it :)

sia3 said: @myphim
Ok, let's try again with your ex Ducky-Hind-arsy's Grand Entrance!
Look at your ex with your own eyes! Perfection, I didn't even need to use noise reduction on him! And this scene is so perfect that we have to open up the 'curtain' to showcase his beauty! =))

@myphim
Nope. No noise reduction at all. I only use bloom at first try and voila. This scene just turns out perfect.
I honestly am at awe because I was fighting so hard with daejang, still fighting! :'( :'(

@farstrep
Ah him. The original Choi Young.
But didn't they say his other work, previous one, with that girl YEH were not as good?