@ jasy : Annyeong !

@ sia3 : Oups ! I didn't receive your notification.

Um.. I don't know which volume I liked the most but the one I liked the least would be the second for twilight and the fifth for HP. And you ?

@ Hanjae : What's that ?! :))

It recalls me crypto. LOL

@Yuuni - It's Plants vs. Zombies! You have to keep the zombies from invading your house via your garden and eating your brains, LOL. Luckily for me Ducky just wants my thoughts for food, not my brains. ;))

@sia3 - =)) It keeps me amused on many a long commute! I'm at the point where I've gone through adventure mode 3 times and ran out of things to do because I've beaten all the mini-games and puzzle levels. :))

@sia3 - LOL I'm always stuck on levels with Angry Birds, so I get frustrated and look up cheats. :)) The updates are unfortunately few and far between for PvZ, so I just hang around tending to my Zen Garden these days. ;))

Okay, it's bed time for me too - night @Yuuni @Maja @sia3 and all! Gotta wake up early tomorrow so that I can produce more thoughts for Ducky. :P

Hi all! Just got home... boy, I'm bushed.
Not from going out, but from our 7 hour marathon recap. But I was there for maybe 5 of them, can't imagine how tired everyone else are.
Anyway.
I'll be brief. Have to go get some rest. I was in a hurry to go out just now so I didn't get to post this:
@Maja sweetheart, THANK YOU for all the Gu Jun Pyo gifs... I saved them all! Ahhh I really really really need to watch BOF now!
Doesn't he have the most wonderful dorky smile?tumblr_m8328zNv6G1raiwcyo7_250.gif :x
And this is for @Maja as a thank you gift (gif)....
tumblr_m8328zNv6G1raiwcyo3_250.gif

farstrep said: farstrep said:
As Noodle starts to catch up with the carriage, he is alerted and crouches down, just avoiding two short spear like weapons that get shot into a tree. Spear Boy and Archer Boy run to join him, Spear Boy still rubbing his own neck. Spear Boy asks if Noodle got to see inside but Noodle shakes his head.
Archer Boy wonders what they should do. Should they tell Daejang? After all the carriage is very suspicous. Spear Boy says if the person in the carriage is really the Yuan envoy, shouldn't he have a large entourage? Archer Boy insists that it is still too strange.
(So did they tell Daejang or not? I'm a bit mad at the Suribang boys for dragging their feet here, Prof V @vangsweetie637!)

Did anyone notice that as we approach the end of this drama, our recaps are getting longer? ;))
Anyway, sorry for leaving abruptly last night; I was literally nodding off.  Now that I have a chance to backtrack, we have way too many goodies now that is why we go on these marathon recaps.
As usual, we have the best screen caps, courtesy of @myphim and @anomalous ^:)^
Our wonderful recappers, @azzurri @farstrep @Maja @Gukja.  ^:)^  (even if you just did copy and paste ;) The wonderful GIF makers who put a lot of work into it:  @sia3 and @WutHmone. ^:)^
@Hanjae, I enjoyed reading your very insightful and prolific posts.  ^:)^
Our wonderful commentators:  @vangsweetie637  @awesomeduck @Yuuni @LuvMinHo @tvelove @Hanjae @kappy @Pandeave @shengvang @bee_ipa @hayuinblue
And to all the lurkers:  I believe we have lot of lurkers during the recaps as we are getting a lot of views.  Thank you for dropping by the thread and we hope you are entertained by our marathon recaps as much as we all enjoy bringing them to you for your enjoyment.  You are hereby anointed honorary citizens of Goryeo, too. ;)

sia3 said: Honestly @Yuuni, I don't remember how long E17 lasted but I know tonight's recapping is wayyyy too long.
We need to start at 12pm sharp next time to avoid this. :))

Oh well, maybe we won't take this long from now on since the kiss is over. :))

@jasy
Hahahahahahaha! Good. I was hoping you would overdose with all those goodies.
Have you finished back tracking?