Guest Gukja1430292028

@myphim @filchiny @tveloveCan't believe Yellow Mum has become my favorite flower :P (Faith is taking over me..seriously..ruined 8-| )I want an ending with Daejang and Imja's wedding and lots of little feisty imjas and sweet daejang jrs. (enough to form a woodachi jr team) running around playing with the two DMs. Plus LC gasping at Imja and Daejang's PDA in front of everyone including King GM and Noguk =))

Guest filchiny

@gukja @myphim @tvelove: i feel we belong to the MAC club! Mutual Admiration Club! we are the only 4 people chatting here! my mes are once again kicking in! feeling drowsy now.  I-) i will bid you 3 MAC members good night! >:D< i bet all the backtrackers would rejoice that we will soon wind down! they are probably cursing us for being too chatty. how many pages did we add with our chats?!  :)) well nighty night lovelies! @myphim soooo glad you don't wear a bow on your head :D if you did, i'll probably have nightmares :))

Guest myphim

tvelove said: myphim said:

Actually, now that I look at the picture closely, good Daejang is the one with the police shield on his back. :))
Aw, I do miss that police shield.
If we are doing guadi's novel project, then I will resurrect that police shield and the poor mouse. :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Goodnight @tvelove and @filchinyHave fun in your dreams with Daejang and hope he (the vampire one) bites ;))
@myphimyou really should hit the sack too ;)
Edit: I'm going to take a shower, etc., so bidding you goodnight now in case you head off to Gutter Heaven Sweet dreams or wild dreams with Daejang ;))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT74XXaHMxth9H5G_OprfG
Hmm...wonder where @isa3 @Maja @awesomeduck daejang are :-?

Guest filchiny

Gukja said: @myphim @filchiny @tveloveCan't believe Yellow Mum has become my favorite flower :P (Faith is taking over me..seriously..ruined 8-| )I want an ending with Daejang and Imja's wedding and lots of little feisty imjas and sweet daejang jrs. (enough to form a woodachi jr team) running around playing with the two DMs. Plus LC gasping at Imja and Daejang's PDA in front of everyone including King GM and Noguk =))

Guest tvelove

myphim said: tvelove said: myphim said:

Actually, now that I look at the picture closely, good Daejang is the one with the police shield on his back. :))
Aw, I do miss that police shield.
If we are doing guadi's novel project, then I will resurrect that police shield and the poor mouse. :))

@mappyminho - oh dear hope you are recovering well and feeling better here's a hug from Daejang for you >:D< @lovelost1 - have a safe trip @guadi - amazing analysis of episode 8 - you raised some good points I haven't thought about before. I will need to ponder and think about the plot lines and character development more rather than just shallow thoughts for Imja and Daejang :)) Thank you again and bravo =D>@silverlode - amazing another koala on the thread - hope you can join us on the weekend for the recap. The more the merrier.@marrsq - welcome back hope backtracking wasn't too bad 

Guest myphim

tvelove said: myphim said: @tvelove

Well, I was thinking more along the line of this...
Daejang was surprised to see a man looking exactly like him, so he stood rooted to the spot for a moment.
His evil twin started to attack him suddenly and used some kind of poison dart on him which made him dizzy.
When Daejang passed out, his evil twin locked him up in a dungeon with chain and took over his identity as the Woodalchi Daejang.
The evil twin then returned to the palace and slowly started to put his evil plan into action. :))

@myphim and vangsweetie -- yeah, we should wait until everyone is back. Lurkers and regulars are welcome to join.You can include gifs and pictures (like how @briseis used to do with her side stories).

@filchiny -- but the uncertainty of whether Daejang and Imja can be together is part of the angst and the fun. Remember the emotional roller coaster we went through last season, not going to lie I like that feelings :D Yes, I like angst guys. To borrow DB's tag line, I like tears for breakfast.

@Gukja -- you can still join us; just let me know if you're not free on a particular day or something in advance. 

@maja , @wuthmone , @sia3 , @awesomeduck , @mappyminho , @anomalous , @azzurri , @luvminho , @parsing , @yuuni , @tvelove , @omiki , @mattie2012 , @hayuinblue , @jasy, @kappy , @maggieb , @silverlode , @disc , @dr25, @everyone (sorry if I forget your name, there are a lot of us lurking I know it) -- let's do this :D It will be fun.

I have to think of the schedule. So I'll wait for everyone to respond and then start the planning. Okay, I'm off to sleep. Night :D 

Didn't fully get the picture since I'm missing a lot of backtracking but when you put the schedule, if you haven't put it yet, make sure I'm on next Sunday's plan, and I'm in for whatever you have in mind :D Be back for more explanation if I made it into your schedule.

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427
source: PSY Twitter + DC

Hi to all who tagged me today :-h
I am busy with screencapping + gif making so I shall make it short (in one post) ~

@filchiny - I thought you knew what RS means? I don't know what went wrong when you tag my name, it looks alright to me, soompi is not-so-obedient at times :-w and Get Well Soon. Drugs made you super-high today rather than drowsy... :))

@mappyminho - You too! Get well soon!! :)

@Gukja - It says "pinch" on the emoticons + thanks for your input in y-k-w. :D

@buguz - thank you so much for the info and howdy!

@guadi - unfortunately I won't be in on the fictional writing, too much on my plate as it is and now work has started :( but I'll join in some commentating or ideas... just sux at writing. Greeeaaattt post btw *Thumbs up* ~ it will be archived later ;)

Yuuni @silverlode - you girls have ONE night to back-track all the posts you have left too long for yourselves... bwahaha! I decided to lurk tonight and work on the gifs, but when I'm back, I'll make sure all hell will break loose on your two :P :P

Just kidding.... but seriously, do you guys read every single posts??? [-( Just skip the chit chats ~ aishhhh no wonder I've been sneezing a lot today, it's coz of you 2 whinging about me in here. Tsk tsk tsk! [-X

@silverlode - Forgot to tell you last night, we run commercials at about 11:45am, recaps starts usually starts 1/2 hr later.

@vangsweetie637 - I will have to skip your exams too. Me too busy with work, gif making and other stuff. You will just have to give me an A+++ in exchange of ... hehehe.

@tvelove - you can bug @filchiny about imja couple now =)) =)) =))

@myphim - I love the evil twin idea :x :x :x and make them kiss too coz I wanna see jealous daejang BUT once they have kissed, Eun Soo will find out she has kissed the wrong guy =)) =)) but truly, she has recognised his scent though, how can she get him wrong ;))

awesomeduck - I see you... homework homework :P :P :P

WutHmone - Hello my chingu!

BTW, what's the name of daejang's horse?

@sia3 - that rice soup has bags :)) bwahahaha =)) help Dr PS @tvelove
@guadi - love the idea of the novel but my creative writing skills is very bad plus I'm busy with work and recaps. I would like to join in but with minimal input if possible. 
@vangsweetie637 - I can't get to your exams at the moment. Mind is tired and getting harassed by @sia3 to do my homework :(( :(( :(( she's so demanding LOL :)