@Chatty2026 @mtdt @lily83 and all newbies to Faith drama
Unfortunately you'll have to buy the DVD to check out if there are any deleted scenes because it was never released publicly for viewers and because Faith did not do as well in terms of ratings, there is no director's cut extended DVD version either. There are plenty of goodies laying in here depending on which type you are interested in... screencaps? gifs? HD gifs? fan arts? There are all here if the links did not expire.

If you are loving Faith as much as we do and dying to know more about it, you can read the extra script tidbits and SJN's Q&A. If you want to have a good laugh, we've got Faith commercials. If you want to read insightful posts from the Philosophy teachers in Faith, proceed to here. Song Ji-Na (the script writer) has written two volumes of Faith novel so far so if you know Korean / Japanese, you can purchase them to read. I have no news on volume 3 yet (said to have 4 volumes in total). ENJOY!

Gif by Mongray

sia3 said: @Chatty2026 @mtdt @lily83 and all newbies to Faith drama
Unfortunately you'll have to buy the DVD to check out if there are any deleted scenes because it was never released publicly for viewers and because Faith did not do as well in terms of ratings, there is no director's cut extended DVD version either. There are plenty of goodies laying in here depending on which type you are interested in... screencaps? gifs? HD gifs? fan arts? There are all here if the links did not expire.

If you are loving Faith as much as we do and dying to know more about it, you can read the extra script tidbits and SJN's Q&A. If you want to have a good laugh, we've got Faith commercials. If you want to read insightful posts from the Philosophy teachers in Faith, proceed to here. Song Ji-Na (the script writer) has written two volumes of Faith novel so far so if you know Korean / Japanese, you can purchase them to read. I have no news on volume 3 yet (said to have 4 volumes in total). ENJOY!

Gif by Mongray

@mtdt
Yes I knowwww. Mongray nearly killed me that very night when she posted it in here.
I couldn't keep my eyes away from Daejang. I remember that I was about to go to bed but decided to refresh this thread one last time and saw this gif appeared before my eyes. I gasped and shrieked! I think you'd find my swooning post buried deep down in here... HAHAHA! =))
I think everyone was shocked that I nearly died (usually @shengvang is the one that dies and revives)...

Chatty2026 said: Finished this show on Netflix recently and I'm completely in love with it. Upon completing episode 24, I just wanted to go back to episode 1 and start all over. I haven't been through all the pages in this thread (4527 of them), so are there any goodies, like deleted/extended scenes (please tell me there is more to the final scene...a hug...SOMETHING) that someone could point me in the direction of?
Gah. This show. Lee Min-ho. GUH. I need more.

@mattie2012
Have you watched IHYV? The main pairing's dynamic is similar to that currently airing Wednesday/Thursday drama which you are waiting for. Maybe you like it and it makes waiting easier. I understand if you find Heirs boring, not your type of drama, I have the same problem with YWCFTS but LMH did a better acting job than that guy who plays the ordinary alien. KHS is only 4 years older than Jun Ji Hyun, so they would only need to swap out the male lead and it would work perfectly. 
Or if you like YWCFTS that much, I recommend Smallville or Roswell, same thing just better characters, at least if we are talking about Roswell.

LavelyShai said: @mattie2012 Yeah she would be able to do a role like that but with someone closer to her age or at least looks it :P Maybe in her new drama she will :DYou should really give Prime Minister & I a chance, it's really good and different. I am watching YWCFTS and am withdrawing since only 1 episode aired this week :(( :(( Heirs wasn't all that interesting to me, I only finished it because I liked the extra characters. I didn't like LMH there at all. I'm not feeling those high school dramas anymore, I like adult romances more. Oh and thank for visiting my blog, I know I haven't updated in a couple of weeks. Writer's block is seriously messing with me ~!X(@cassopeia KSH is younger than JJH, not older. In my opinion, he' a much better actor especially when it comes to crying scenes. I laughed when Kim Tan cried, it didn't move me & I know LMH can do better than that. I am loving YWCFTS right now, aside from PMAI, it's a top drama for me in terms of plot & acting.  Can't wait for the next episode of YWCFTS!!!!  I just love the female lead, she is such a versatile actress.  I do like the adult themed dramas, too.  Before YWCFTS, I enjoyed "That Winter the Wind Blows".  I am still trying to watch Heirs, albeit slowly.  THe plot is just not pulling me in.  Trying very hard as I  love LMH as an actor but his role in this drama is not as good as what he did in Faith.  It does not demand much from him at all.
And I miss Noguk :x  She was recently in a high school themed drama too so was not interested.

cassopeia said: @mattie2012
Have you watched IHYV? The main pairing's dynamic is similar to that currently airing Wednesday/Thursday drama which you are waiting for. Maybe you like it and it makes waiting easier. I understand if you find Heirs boring, not your type of drama, I have the same problem with YWCFTS but LMH did a better acting job than that guy who plays the ordinary alien. KHS is only 4 years older than Jun Ji Hyun, so they would only need to swap out the male lead and it would work perfectly. 
Or if you like YWCFTS that much, I recommend Smallville or Roswell, same thing just better characters, at least if we are talking about Roswell.

@LavelyShai I wrote KHS not KSH lol I was talking about that Kim Hee Seon was only a few years older than the female lead from YWCFTS and you only need to swap out the male lead to make it work. Here is where I disagree, I find Kim Soo-Hyun's acting weak, he was the reason why I couldn't finish watching Moon Embracing the sun, besides the plot. The child actors were terrific of that drama and then there were the adult actors, especially the male and female lead that ruined it for me. I liked him in Thieves and I like fantasy dramas, that's why I gave his new drama a shot. You found Kim Tan's crying scenes laughable, well I needed tissues for that lol, I also found them the best of all LMH's dramas. In comparison, I didn't find KSH crying scenes that touching, especially the last one in epilogue, I just rolled my eyes and hoped it would be over soon. I only continue to watch the show to see how the writer will get herself out dilemma of having a 400 years old alien that doesn't age as one part of the main pairing. lol I don't know why you think the writing of that show is so terrific, as a fantasy or mystery drama I find it disappointing. I think the drama would be much more interesting without his superpowers and that dead actress plot device. The only one I really like of that drama is the villain, he's crazy but fun to watch and the actor is just awesome. 
I just don't see how YWCFTS couple is anything like Faith. The main couple of YWCFTS reminds me more of IHYV but that I prefer LBY's and LGS' acting performance. LMH's role Faith might be more interesting than his role as a higschool Kim Tan but I don't get how you can see it didn't require much. He cried, he was cute, he was annoying, he had fights etc. I might not like Do Manager as a character and KSH's portrayal of him but I would never say it isn't much because he goes through a different range of emotions in the drama. Of course, I like CY more than Kim Tan because I prefer a stoic warrior over a cute highschool student any day. Besides Kim Tan doesn't have Woodalchis, who I might love even a little bit more than CY himself.   
@mattie2012 I only mentioned Smallville or Roswell because the storyline is similar to YWCFTS which you like. lol I know Games of Thrones is good, I watch it too but that's a cable drama and based on an awesome book series, so that's not really surprising. 

Sorry, this post is so awfully off topic that it makes me cringe but I don't see why there should be only praise for YWCFTS and dislike for Heirs in the Faith thread. 

Guest prosperity

@LavelyShai, the main reason I am interested in YWCFTS is the female lead. She pulls me in. However I don't see why you are comparing it to Heirs though. I also don't understand why there is a comparison between KSH and LMH. Did I miss something? I guess you really wanted to say that? :))
You can like who you like, and you can say it as much as you want, but I am pretty sure you even know you went too far. You said so, but you kept on, so you confuse me. Considering LMH was in Faith, I don't see why you are surprised some people are reacting the way they are, to what you said.
I was put off by YWCFTS because this grown alien man was in love with a child through the ages. A little girl, and it turned me off, however you don't see me going into that thread mouthing off about it. I decided to put the drama off, and pick it back up once the drama is over, only because the female lead really made me fall in love with her, the first 2 episodes I watched.

cassopeia

said:

@LavelyShai I wrote KHS not KSH lol I was talking about that Kim Hee Seon was only a few years older than the female lead from YWCFTS and you only need to swap out the male lead to make it work. Here is where I disagree, I find Kim Soo-Hyun's acting weak, he was the reason why I couldn't finish watching Moon Embracing the sun, besides the plot. The child actors were terrific of that drama and then there were the adult actors, especially the male and female lead that ruined it for me. I liked him in Thieves and I like fantasy dramas, that's why I gave his new drama a shot. You found Kim Tan's crying scenes laughable, well I needed tissues for that lol, I also found them the best of all LMH's dramas. In comparison, I didn't find KSH crying scenes that touching, especially the last one in epilogue, I just rolled my eyes and hoped it would be over soon. I only continue to watch the show to see how the writer will get herself out dilemma of having a 400 years old alien that doesn't age as one part of the main pairing. lol I don't know why you think the writing of that show is so terrific, as a fantasy or mystery drama I find it disappointing. I think the drama would be much more interesting without his superpowers and that dead actress plot device. The only one I really like of that drama is the villain, he's crazy but fun to watch and the actor is just awesome. 
I just don't see how YWCFTS couple is anything like Faith. The main couple of YWCFTS reminds me more of IHYV but that I prefer LBY's and LGS' acting performance. LMH's role Faith might be more interesting than his role as a higschool Kim Tan but I don't get how you can see it didn't require much. He cried, he was cute, he was annoying, he had fights etc. I might not like Do Manager as a character and KSH's portrayal of him but I would never say it isn't much because he goes through a different range of emotions in the drama. Of course, I like CY more than Kim Tan because I prefer a stoic warrior over a cute highschool student any day. Besides Kim Tan doesn't have Woodalchis, who I might love even a little bit more than CY himself.   
@mattie2012 I only mentioned Smallville or Roswell because the storyline is similar to YWCFTS which you like. lol I know Games of Thrones is good, I watch it too but that's a cable drama and based on an awesome book series, so that's not really surprising. 

Sorry, this post is so awfully off topic that it makes me cringe but I don't see why there should be only praise for YWCFTS and dislike for Heirs in the Faith thread. 

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I did a marathon... of Faith and 'Less than a hundred years' on fanfics.com... and WOW!  To have the whole story, done so quickly, (I did it in three days) was incredible!!!!!!  Super loved it.  I am thinking that I hear your voice, love from the stars, and Faith have a lot of similarities.  I love them all.  Maybe it's the little bit of 'magic' in them, but they all have spunky heroines, and faithful and protective heroes.  Yes, I like them a lot.  The heirs not so much;  If they'd set it in University, it would have been more realistic for me.  The actors just all seemed too old.  But as for anything else, we can all have our own opinions of stuff.  So, here's to LMH, LJS, KHS, and all of their leading ladies!!! AJA AJA!!!

darcydevenus said: Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I did a marathon... of Faith and 'Less than a hundred years' on fanfics.com... and WOW!  To have the whole story, done so quickly, (I did it in three days) was incredible!!!!!!  Super loved it.  I am thinking that I hear your voice, love from the stars, and Faith have a lot of similarities.  I love them all.  Maybe it's the little bit of 'magic' in them, but they all have spunky heroines, and faithful and protective heroes.  Yes, I like them a lot.  The heirs not so much;  If they'd set it in University, it would have been more realistic for me.  The actors just all seemed too old.  But as for anything else, we can all have our own opinions of stuff.  So, here's to LMH, LJS, KHS, and all of their leading ladies!!! AJA AJA!!!