@sia3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  Oh my, the hilarity!  If the coffee and drinks were cleared in time, viewing that would cause viewers to not want them until their stomachs calmed down.  
I can hear "her" now...  Gimme an "F"!  Gimme an "A"!  and so on..

Or.. My name is Gi Cheolina, and no one could be prouder, and if you cannot hear me, I'll yell a little louder!  (repeat with each verse getting louder)

@sia3 - you called me out for that? hahahahhahahaa =)) =)) =)) You really are sadistic ROFL
Hello everyone :-h long time no see!!!!!Have we all been keeping up with the novel translations? It's amazing isn't it. Daejang and Imja's love and care for each it just beyond words. BEST couple EVER! Until I find a replacement at least LOL 

Hi dear @Faithlings !! :-h

Sorry for the ones who tagged me and I never greeted back. I always think I'll do it a bit later but forget everytime ! I even end up forgetting who even called me lol

Anyway..

@laquetahodge : Hi hi !

Here's the link : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/tag/faith-novel-vol-2-translation/

So envious that you have so many excerpts to read ! I was starting to become slighty addicted. T^T

@sia3 : Don't know why I was expecting a CY doll, but definitly not a Gi Cheolina !! =))

Edit : the pic is like stuck in my head ! @-)

kappy said: @sia3 - Hey there!  I "am" Prince Gwang Hae from Goddess of Fire (actor Lee Sang Yoon, also in My Daughter Seo Young).  I just changed my avatar from LMH.  I feel a little bad about that, but I still am a big fan of his!  Needless to say I've been spending a lot more time in those threads.  However, how unexpected (didn't realize I was "up there") but appropriate that my #1000 post is here in Faith, and cheerleading Gi Cheol style, no less.  Haha!
Been good, thanks.  I peek in here and Heirs from time to time.  Hope everyone is doing good.  Still borderline on Heirs, though still watching.  Faith, of course, will always be beloved by me.