Guest tigereyespeppy

Just saw these:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/what-is-lee-min-ho-really-like-find-out-in-this-interview-/

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74483

Thought you might like to look at them too. :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
Why do you love that scene?  Would you like me to tell you?  ;))
I think I can pretty much tell why any woman would love this particular scene. ;;)

Ahem Ahem.
I am not as good as Professor Lovely ( @vangsweetie637 ) but I shall attempt to explain in my poor way why you might love that particular scene.  :-B
Are you ready? :P

Spoiler Rated PG-13 *-:)
Innocents stay out! [-X

This scene is of a man who is like sex on legs, wearing a VERY flattering dark hood which gives him a flare of mystery and just a touch of danger.  (and what woman doesn't like a little of that? /:) )
He's obviously a man of power and acts bored when warned of potential danger, which of course makes him seem like a strong, confident and sexy bad boy.
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
He is riding a horse..... (because some youngster will ignore my previous warning to stay out, I'm going to try to not be graphic)
Lets just say, it implies that he knows how to ride and that he's got power between his thighs. :\">
(Again, what woman doesn't like that? :)) )
And last but not least, it's pouring down rain so HE'S WET!  =P~
Hot, sexy, mysterious, & powerful bad boy riding a horse and dripping wet... YUP!
SWOON.gifdrooling-chip-o.gifpost-4709-0-51219600-1363763598.gifinlove.gif

Pretty sure that's why you & I (and millions of others) love that scene. :))

@sia3  @adlyn13  Wouldn't you agree? ;))

Oh thanks for the video! I gotta say, this was definitely one of my favorite parts. :)
Sorry y'all, I'm about to have a spaz attack.  :P

I loved that Daejang fought through all those men to get to her. Like nothing was gonna keep him from her.  8->
And then when he finally got to her and she puts her hand to his face and he didn't try to avoid it but simply enjoyed her touch!  :\">
When he orders GC to be polite to ES. :>
OMG! The reactions on everyone's faces when he says that he likes ES!  =))
Imja's eyes almost POP out of her head!!!! :))
Fire Ho looks like she just had her candy snatched away from her, and when she tries to touch him he slaps her hand away.  \:D/
Then when she tries to pass him and he slams that shield down to stop her. \m/  (That has me squealing every time I see it! )
I LOVE how he just states the different ways he can fight, like it's no big deal and it's just a statement of fact. :x  (THAT WAS SO COOL!!!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SCENE! :D

Love Around:

Yeah, I thought that her character was pretty good at first. She wasn't used to being with a guy so I could understand some of her reactions.
But then, at some point she started to act really babyish.
Which some men like, but it really annoys me. :(
I'll finish watching it because I like George Hu. But I don't think that Annie Chen is gonna be one of my favorite actresses.  :| 

As for When Love Walked In... Go ahead and check out the first few episodes. You might like it.
But I found it very cold and strained. Like the actors were just reciting their lines at some points. :-??
Calven Chen was like a lost puppy, and I didn't see ANY chemistry between him and the lead girl. :(
And I thought the story was boring and VERY slow. #-o
I think I watched maybe three episodes and then I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped.

annyeong!! wow this thread still continuing with a lot of posted when i cannot visit this thread just one day, many thanks to you all  >:D<
h9gl.jpg

Hi, my dear Faith chingus -- 
Sorry so late, but I'm finally getting around to sharing my thoughts on Mae Hee from the Faith novel translations posted on pg 4490.
One word stood out in my mind when I read this.  Heart-wrenching.
Many thanks to the translator.  Through this, I can see the beauty in SJA’s writing.  It’s like a poem, painting a vivid picture, and without an excess of words.   
When I watched the part in episode 4 where Choi Young’s replies to his father that she (MH) was still in his heart, his expression and answer made my heart drop.  How can Imja enter if it is occupied so completely by MaeHee?  And it didn’t seem like MaeHee would be leaving his heart any time soon. Or, more accurately, it didn’t seem like he would be letting her go.  
After their master’s death, Choi Young’s plea for her to trust him reminded me of when he pled with Imja to trust that he would protect her.  There was an intensity and desperation about it. Though not having the same kind of relationship with Imja as with MaeHee at that point, Choi Young’s plea to Imja was much more than just a bodyguard who promised to take her to a special place.  There was something about her he just couldn’t put his finger on.  The more he spent time with her, the more she crept into his heart, and as she filled his heart, Mae Hee occupied less and less of it. 
So, Choi Young's love for Mae Hee was not the puppy love I had thought previously.  It couldn't have been, lest his deadened state of living now would have been non-existent or at least wouldn't have carried out this long.  I'm sure her love for him was great, but it wasn't enough to keep her from taking her life due to the overwhelming guilt and sorrow she felt over the death of their master.  After all, it was because of her that he lost his arm while saving her from being killed by the enemy (as seen in graphic animations).  If she had known he was "on his way out" because the sword was getting too heavy for him, she may not have felt the whole weight of his death on her and consequently may not have taken her life. 
Despite his desperate plea for her to "save" him by continuing to live, despite the love and memories they shared, despite their vows to protect each other always, she still went ahead with it.  As if taking her life wasn't bad enough, she hangs herself at "their" tree, and he is the one who has to take her cold, stiff, body down and push her eyes back in their sockets and her tongue back in her mouth.  His sadness is coupled with anger, and rightly so, because this was a selfish act of one who didn't weigh her death with the devastation it would leave in its wake. 
It's interesting that while Choi Young was keeping the promise he made to his father and protecting the King, it often made him unable to protect and be with those he loved (Mae Hee in preventing her from doing anything rash, and Eun Soo in keeping her safe from the likes of Gi Cheol and Duck Hindass).  Time and time again we saw his frustration and the agony he felt over this.  He is a man of his word, which is why he couldn't understand and felt helpless when Mae Hee took her life and Eun Soo didn't seem to believe in him.  Bottom line is, I was "jealous" of Mae Hee because of her past with Choi Young, I wanted only Eun Soo to be the one for Choi Young.  However, as someone suggested, Mae Hee prepared Choi Young's heart so it would be mended by Eun Soo and allow Daejang's heart to stand and be made doubly strong. 

Hi @sia3.  Thank you.  And I miss Faith and Faithlings, too.  I'm up-to-date on my Heirs episodes and shall peek in to see what everybody's talking about over there.  I see some of Daejang's expressions in Tan.  It's making me smile.  

Guest MaryFairy

Hello friends!

I just made this little clay doll of General Choi Young. Just here to share this baby :) He looks a bit too happy, eh? ;)ee2a2dc1dc7f89ff05b1f3d16be9aedf.jpg

Guest filchiny

Hello everyone!  :-h Exactly a year ago to this date, FAITH...ONE OF THE GREATEST KOREAN DRAMA ENDEDSo here I am feeling nostalgic. The feelings I felt watching t hat final episode felt so real to me now as it did then. I remember praying for a HAPPY ENDING....CY & ES ENDING TOGETHER. At the same time praying we don't get any power outage because super storm Sandy was in full force! Thirdly, I prayed for safety for New Yorkers in general.I mourned when CY was I thought CY died. I went through all the grieving process in a matter of a few short minutes...shock, anger, denial and acceptance. My head was about to explode from screaming NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! when ES time traveled to the wrong time! I can even remember the curses I used to express my frustration!Then the final moment when I saw CY behind the tree ALIVE AND ES LOOKING AT CY WITH SUCH DEEP LOVE IN HER EYES :x :x :x :x :x I WAS SHOUTING FOR JOY on my pillow! :)Then more laughter as I just noticed how fake CY's mustache looked! OMG! it literally looked like they drew the mustache on his face! =))Our beloved series didn't get the recognition they so richly deserved! BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! FOR US, FAITHLINGS...WE LOVED AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE FAITH!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x
FAITH...THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA EVER!!!!!

Guest Anomalous

Oh my! Is it really the anniversary of the ending of Faith? I thought it ended on Halloween last year. I could be wrong. Still having 'memory of a fish' here. :P

Anyway, thank you @filchiny for the reminder. Faith is obviously one of my most favorite drama of all time. The love stories between both Daejang and Imja and the King and Queen are timeless. The friendship and loyalty between Daejang and Gongmin and his Woodalchi are wonderful. Lady Choi is the coolest Aunty in the history. Oh Faith, how I miss you.

Guest filchiny

Anomalous

said: Oh my! Is it really the anniversary of the ending of Faith? I thought it ended on Halloween last year. I could be wrong. Still having 'memory of a fish' here.

:P

Anyway, thank you @filchiny for the reminder. Faith is obviously one of my most favorite drama of all time. The love stories between both Daejang and Imja and the King and Queen are timeless. The friendship and loyalty between Daejang and Gongmin and his Woodalchi are wonderful. Lady Choi is the coolest Aunty in the history. Oh Faith, how I miss you.

@corearenThank you for posting all the some Imja couple fan art! :x Makes me really sentimental :\"> I miss this drama so much! Sometimes it's just to hard to get over the fact that most Korean dramas only have one season and not more like their American counterpart =((