viewimage.php?id=2aafd527f1d637a57ab0c4&
credit as tagged

Daejanggggg ~~ too handsome to say goodbye to @myphim.
Let's just keep him. Pleaseeeeee??? 8-> [-O<

@Yuuni
*Woo Hoo* you see that, Yuuni? We can backslide! :)) ;)) :P

@laquetahodge
Oh dear. Shipper threads... :(
How is it at the moment? I hardly hang around there. I never go to K-POP threads. Hahahaha!
We're here when you need a dose of drama discussion and rants. :D
Are you ready to watch KWB in Running Man?

@laquetahodge : Jung Yumi from I need romance ? Or Jung Yumi from Rooftop Prince ? I don't even know who is Jung Joon Young. lol

@sia3, Sia, Sia... This isn't how the order goes. If you want to take @myphim by her sentiments with Daejang pics, you must use Hoodie Daejang !! Or Daejang with his mane of glory at least. 8-|

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi @adlyn13It's nice to see you too uri Bunny. :DHow have you been? Are you busy with school or too engrossed with LMHot like exploding over topless Kim Tan these days? :))
Hi and LOL @sia3
You know I'm always happy to help you glomp a faithling. :))Your Daejang @myphim is not a member of the 'Memory of a Fish' club, so of course she remembered the song. :))As for the song, unfortunately, Young-ah never got to finish it. I think he refused to take out one of the phrase his teacher thought was inappropriate, which made no sense to me at the time. I just can't recall what the reason was exactly. :PI think the phrase in question was ' The hot dog went bam bam bam'. :))Anyhoo, it was a no-go from the teacher back in April/May, so that discouraged him to continue working on it. I did ask him to share some of the lyrics, but he always shut me down with a 'NO means no, mommy'. :))

Faith-lings!!!!!
First and foremost, OMO! I see some returns! @myphim! Our Daejang is back!!!! Here is a special hug for you!
iuicggqy3Mg8l.gif

We have all missed you dearly! Because of your return, I am not glomping you yet. I must handle you gently :)) And  I am so glad to see you back here with us! I, myself, have been MIA too. Long story, cut short. Busy with RL. :D How have everything been for you? As you can see, we are still chattering away here, with old and new crews ;) Hope to get to chat with you soon, Daejang! 
And of course, I must glomp @Gukja! I haven't seen her on here for what feels like ages too! I will be a little gentle too :D
tumblr_m4xn85uNZT1qj3ir1.gif

And to ALL MY FAITHLINGS!!!
Pole_05881d_3010944.gif

Guess who is back as well ;) 
A signature dance of Faith-ling's Professor to all my old shipmates!
A big welcome to new Faith-lings! I hope to get to chat with all of you.
love, Professor Cougar ;)

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi and thank you @farstrep :-h >:D<Hope you've been well. :D
Btw, I finally saw Kenshin a few months back. :DI was skeptical at first, because I loved the manga and didn't want the movie to disappoint me. :PI was sort of confused at first, because the character introductions were done in a different way (like Saito was not in the first season at all) and the combined story lines in the movie.  Overall, it was quite enjoyable. :DI thought the Japanese actor who played Kenshin did an excellent job portraying the battousai, especially when he said 'oro'. :))th_kenshin_oro.gif
I can't get over how much he looked like Kenshin from the manga. But then I'm sure that's one of the reason he got the role, right? :))I am looking forward to the sequel. :D

Guest Hanjae

@myphim
Ladle's already suspecting me of being drunk with you in advance, so we definitely have to go all out and celebrate the Faith way. =)) =))

iPKs3jInEVAkt.gif

Endorsed by Dr. Yoo Eun Soo!

I second @sia3's recommendation of I Hear Your voice, by the way! Watch that first! You'll love the male lead character; I never thought I'd find a new favourite so soon after Daejang. In fact, @sia3 fell so hard for Lee Jong Suk that Daejang was in danger for a while - that drama ticked all the boxes for your Imja's sadistic tendencies.

;)) You came back just in time. =))

@Gukja
I think Deunk @lynlily might need to be restricted to raisin tea. :))

And OMG Prof V @vangsweetie637 and @Yuuni!! :-h

jgqiAQ6.jpg?1

Who're we missing? Where's my fellow panda crew, @katymac and @pandaeve?

@Gukja @Sweetie !! >:D<

Omo. I had forgot about the song and let's not even talk about the memory of a fish club. Haha.. We sure made a good use of this club. LOL And all the others clubs that existed, totally forgot about it. :))

Hahaha @Gukja, Young-ah is not as high as three apples but he's always so commending. :))

And let me tell you, his teacher must have been in the gutter cause I don't find anything innapropriate in this sentence. o.O

But how is faith and the Faithlings related to hot dogs, Uh ? :))

Edit : I see a Panda here. ;))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi and LOL @myphim
Tuna and Young-ah are both good.  Thank you for asking, Aunty McFinn. >:D<They both sent you big bear hugs.Young-ah also demanded that I give his  'Aunty McFinn, the cartoon Daejang (cuz of your avatar :)) )', a sweet jub jub too. :Dimage
We're all very pleased to hear you're feeling better. :)And I know that your Dad would have been so darn proud of you, as are we. :)Especially your determination to take pharmacy school on. Wishing you the very best on all front! :DWe'll always be here to support you. >:D<
Speaking of school, Young-ah's doing quite well academically for Kindergarten that is. :)Besides that, he's still a menace on the playground and have trouble following the teacher's instructions. ~X( X(I get complaints from his teacher almost on a daily basis. X(It's like I get sent to the principle's office in his place for his bad behaviors. :)And OMG Tyler has so much homework. @-)I don't remember having that much homework in Kindergarten. :-?What I would give to Fedex Young-ah portal style over to the college kids like @Anomalous @shenny @lynlily @Hanjae @yuuni @adlyn13 @dr25 @katymac (uh who else?) to help him with his homework, so I can have more LMH time. =)) =)) =))
And OMG I think Young-ah is more into LMH these days than his pretty Dr. ES. :))He loves listening to LMH's Love Motion. :))Whenever I have the song on he would literally throw his arms up in the air, danced around, and copied LMH's adokable moves which he saw a gazillion times with me on YT. :))I swear every time he hears the song he'll go 'Mommy! Louder!' and once the song's over he'll go 'Again, mommy'. :))All this while, Tuna's rolling his eyes yapping about how LMH has now taken his son's heart too. =))
Aigoo...your Imja @sia3 did give you a heads up that I'm still the Glomping Queen (And @Maja is #2 :)) ).You should have gotten some tiger balms from her (or @Hanjae) before opening my post. :))I'm contemplating whether or not I should glomp you some more like @sia3 suggested. :-?Your Imja really loves you! I can't imagine how much love she gives you behind closed doors. ;)) :P
Dilemma dilemma...should I glomp Daejang @myphim some more or Lady Choi her for being gone so long??? :PEither way you'll physically be in pain. :))image

Like Daejang said in so many words to Imja in ep 12 'stab first...then cure later', so here's some tiger balm for you. :))
Tiger+Balm+Ointment.jpg

@Hanjae !! =D

Haha.. CY was more than in danger. Sia said 2011 was for LYS, 2012 for Daejang and 2013 for Su-Ha. See how she classed them so heartlessly ! Imja totally cheated on Daejang during his absence !! :-O

Guest Gukja1430292028

OMG it's uri Amazing @Yuuni and Prof Cougar @vangsweetie637 :-OI missed you! Glomp.gif
How are you? Well, I hope! :DIt's been forever since I've seen you. Are you two still here? Mianhe, I was multitasking, so didn't realized anyone was here. :))
@Yunni Not calling me 'Imja' for three months? @-)Aigoo...isn't that a little extreme? [-(It's not like you've been home either. [-(If you'll do homework with Young-ah, I'll come home more often. :)) :PDeal? ;;):P

hahaha @Hanjae @Gukja @sia3 @myphim @Yuuni @adlyn13 @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @everyone 
are we still in drinking mode? If so, I'm here!
beer.gif

Faith-lings, after watching the finale of 'Master Sun', I couldn't help but think of our Daejang-Imja one and only kiss :)) Can  this mean  that I still have my abilities?? :P
EDIT:
@Gukja! Ladle! I'm still here! Miss ya! I pm you via Gmail chat too. Did you get it? :D Im there too, on gmail, like the old times ;)

I have to say hi to Imja @sia3 and our elephant @WutHmone! Miss you two!
Oh, and hi to @adlyn13 (Energizer) @farstrep @Yuuni @lynlily (lily threesome! come out. I'm here ;) ) @tigereyespeppy (tigger!) @dr25 (Master Zaen!) @violetts @Hanjae @pandaeve @Anomalous @azzurri @Yoshikitty 
Whoa! I am just going to say hi to everyone!
smiley_hello-3269.gif

EDIT:
Gals, Daejang was so close to where I was, and I didn't have the chance to go and see him. He was in Huntington Beach, filming in modern times! So close to me! only a 10 min drive! ahhhhh!! I lost the chance!
CryingSmiley.gif

Guest Gukja1430292028

OMO! OMO! OMO! @sia3 and uri PT @Hanjae are here right now, too? @-)And again I thought no one was home. :))
@sia3
What's this about you loving @Yuuni threatening me? X(And I was going to give the Hugging Beast a hug. [-(
LOL @HanjaeOMG! I was going to glomp you too, PT.But then you're at it again with the tea. X(I knew it! I actually thought to myself 'Hmm...I wonder if @Hanjae is drunk somewhere or high on caffeine from her tea and fell asleep on campus'. :)) :)) Oh! Thank you for reminding me about @lynlily. I hear she's been drinking a lot lately, even to the point she can't recall her whereabouts the day before. 8-| You know I love all you kids, so here @Hanjae & @lynlilyWorking-KnockontheHead.gif
=)) =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi @lacquetahodgeCongrats on becoming a mod. :DJust remember not to visit me in the PM if I spam the thread with LMHot due to my memory of a fish okay. :)) :))
Prof Cougar @vangsweetie637Yes, I'm here. :DThe response is slow, because I'm working on the side. :P 
Drinking? I can always use one. :))Gumbae everyone who's here. :DWhere are my drinking buddies @Maja @awesomeduck @WutHmone (where are you? :( )?image
Not you two, @Hanjae @lynlily [-X
Mianhe @vangsweetie637 I'm on my working laptop, so I don't have gmail on.You probably see me, because I'm signed on on my home PC. :P Let's party here since some of the faithlings are home tonight. :D
And OMG don't even remind me about LMHot being in CA for 3 weeks!  X(I'm having a love/hate relationship with him right now. [-(When I was in San Diego, he was in Hungtington Beach. When I was in LA, he was in San Diego.And apparently he visited SF when I was in L.A. I seriously never get to connect with him!.70crybaby.gif 70crybaby.gif70crybaby.gif70crybaby.gif
You and I aren't as lucky as @Shenny. 70crybaby.gif

Right now, I'll just love Daejang. :DAnd drink with him. :Pimage
Credit: owner
Edit: Daejang @myphim is missing out. :P

tumblr_lvra1kBvvW1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Hi, @everybody

WOW!!! it seems almost everybody came out!!! ;))

@Gukja
Hi, I'm glad to see you here you've been MIA for a while. OMO! Young-ah have tons of assignment in kindergarten?! :-O :-O :-O

Are we still drinking for Uri Daejang's return?!!!

iRIWos6ll2uNf.gif

ib0IeoCriSTzzE.gif

@myphim
as you can see @Gukja is still the "Glomping Queen" ;)) :))

Hi @Hanjae @Yuuni @vangsweetie637 Welcome back too!!! ;)) :-h

@Gukja! hahhaha, are you back-pedaling right now? :D I can't back pedal. I have too much to catch up on.
btw, if you get to this post, give me a shout out on gmail chat. i see you on. i will be on here for a bit longer before heading to sleep :D
EDIT:
haha, I just got your post about gmail chat. lol. okay, since that is the case, let's party here, too. It's reunion time for all of us! ;)
wow! you were all at the wrong places when he was there! such bad luck! oh! I did hear from my sis that peacock shen @shengvang got the scoops and pictures of our modern Daejang. Has she been on here to share it yet with us? We can always count on our peacock to get us inside footage ;)
Hi @Maja! :-h I have missed you too! Everyone is coming out. I wasn't expected a full house :)) But, here we are, reunited! 

@Yuuni
Ever heard of leaving the best for last? ;))
From Mongray
pZYwtfl.jpg
But... as you know, my favourite daejang's look is still headband daejang. ;;)

*Big wave* to @Gukja @vangsweetie637
It definitely has been a longggg time to see you both out here and lovely to hear Young-ah's stories again. Hahaahahaha Love Motion :))
I was going to attach the last concert's bum shaking gifs... @myphim - that boy has improved tremendously from the beginning of his concert to the end. However I am devastated to find out that there is no HD gifs of it! :(( :(( :((

iFqCLMpSHHtIQ.gif
Tempo too quick for him =))

ibhBOlj7CyAHsL.gif

@Hanjae Potter!!! @Yuuni
Tattle tell on me! X( X( X(
But its true. Imja has been lonely.
So now, daejang is my hubby and Lee Jong Suk is my male concubine. =)) =)) =))
When I am busy with my hubby, my concubine will hang out with @Hanjae's concubine Kim Woo Bin. =))
I came close to receive another concubine, but I didn't. :))
iofVw3kHtLkz7.jpg
So pleaseeeeeeeeeee can we keep my little Soo Ha??? :P:))

And @Yuuni! Imma has a big heart! ;)) ;;)

@sia3! :-h Imja! Yes, it has been a long while since I have been here. I feel like I am home now. Heck, what am I saying! this is home to me too! btw, is that our Daejang shaking his bootay?? hahaha..i almost didn't recognize him. Please confirm it for me :)) and also, why do Panda @Hanjae @Yuuni and you have businesses about with these 'concubines'? =)) i see that Daejang isn't enough  [-(  8-}
@LuvMinHo @WutHmone @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @adlyn13: are you gals here too? I'm here!

Guest Gukja1430292028

Oh there you are @Maja :DHi uri Minhopedia. :-hI missed you, so come here. :))tumblr_m39j6ytgvC1qasqfwo1_500.gif

YES! YES! YES! Young-ah has tons of homework every week. X_XYou see how I'm on the edge of turning into a madwoman every an hour with him. :))It's been crazy trying to get him through his homework every night with everything else I have to do. ~X(I'm still waiting for @Yuuni to give me the green light to portal Young-ah to her. :)
Of course we're still drinking to celebrate Daejang @myphim's return. :PBesides, I am letting her drink till end of tomorrow PST. :DWe might as well join her, right? :P