@violetts

oh yeah she did lol ... but then what makes her think the phone will work in the past :-?? that's hilarious ! Well she can begin learning Chinese characters now hahaha

and is Korean food really that spicy ?? like I mean all or most of it

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
Yeah, it was dark but it had started to look like it would end well until they killed her off. :((
And there was absolutely NO REASON to do that! ~X(
It didn't help the plot as far as I'm concerned. :(
It was another case of K2H all over again. 8-|

I'm not going to bed yet..... but if I all of a sudden stop answering y'all, you'll know why. :))

Annyeong my chingu deul Faithlings >:D<

Thank you all for the hello tags! ^ ^
I'm having bad internet connection lately and hmm I guess, I am just enjoying the quietness until LMH hits KL for his concert!

@WutHmone
Aigooo... so much goodies. *LOVEEE*
Saved it all! ;))

@violetts
Thank you again for the tidbits >:D<
Ditto on Fukushima hot food and the weather. Any A/C in your current resided house/room?

@adlyn13
If it is November, it will give him more time to shoot since he's still schedule to have concert in August! He's going to look like bamboo sticks on a yacht if that is the case! =)) =)) I seriouly doubt that news is true though... it's bloody winter down there and shooting on a yacht is not advisable! *shaking head*

@azzurri
I am procrastinating to watch Last Cinderella Finale because I know the ending :))
I peeked into the ending so now I totally lost that motivation ot watch the full episode. Sighs...

@tigereyespeppy @Yoshikitty
How are you 2 kitties?

GFB finale today, hehehe... I've picked up on it as recommended but it unfortunately did not captivate me like it did to you girls. I blamed it on that it is probably because the storyline is really corny and coincide with so many other historical/wuxia dramas I have seen when I was young. KC's story is considered boring for me and I'm glad his mum and dad are back in town to spice things up.

As a sadist in the Faith house who enjoys watching daejang getting stabbed and feverish from episode 3-5, I must say I wish KC would get hurt more. =)) =)) *ahem*

Anyway, just coming in to say a hello ~
1692040-EW7Z3YN.gif
cr: as tagged

Hi @sia3 ! We have AC in the living room and the main bed room, but not in the guest bedroom that I'm currently using.... I have to make do with a fan.
@adlyn13 Well, at first she didn't know she was back in time, hence her trying to call 911 with her phone :))
--
Bwah, I'm too lazy to read all the "boring" parts with the little prince getting killed by poison etc. I want to jump straight to the juicy parts. (Wayy down the road when we pretty much know these two love each other). :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
I don't think I'd like Gu as much if it didn't have SG and Suzy in it. They pretty much made the whole show worth watching. :)

sia3 said: Annyeong my chingu deul Faithlings >:D<

Thank you all for the hello tags! ^ ^
I'm having bad internet connection lately and hmm I guess, I am just enjoying the quietness until LMH hits KL for his concert!

tigereyespeppy @Yoshikitty
How are you 2 kitties?

GFB finale today, hehehe... I've picked up on it as recommended but it unfortunately did not captivate me like it did to you girls. I blamed it on that it is probably because the storyline is really corny and coincide with so many other historical/wuxia dramas I have seen when I was young. KC's story is considered boring for me and I'm glad his mum and dad are back in town to spice things up.

As a sadist in the Faith house who enjoys watching daejang getting stabbed and feverish from episode 3-5, I must say I wish KC would get hurt more. =)) =)) *ahem*

Anyway, just coming in to say a hello ~

cr: as tagged

@sia3

hi !!! >:D<

well slow Internet is better than no Internet

oh yeah the yatch scene for the first ep of heirs . Where is it going to take place again I forgot lol

watching GFB well yeah I understand you on KC story a bit boring cuz his parents story caught my attention more .

the reasons why I hated WAML was cuz it reminded me of the Mexican soap operas I watched as a kid with all it's frustrating plots and cheating !!

KC getting hurt keep watching lol Iam not spoiling anything at least not what I haven't posted before on here with my convos with tigger and ducky . And well the story gets better but the whole bad memory as a kid my hinder you enjoyment lol

@violetts

I see haha you probably wish the book was like the drama in which you can fast forward the boring parts in seconds. Hang in there

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
About being a sadist.... I'm not one, but I must admit that I do like scenes where the guy is hurt and becomes feverish and because of that he does things that he would normally never do. ;))
Like kiss the girl really passionately..... hold her REALLY close..... *cough*makeoutscene*cough*  ;;)
hahahaha :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

This is kind of a weird question....
Do any of you know how to find out what dramas (that have already aired) were broadcasted under what stations?
Like MBC or SBC? And what's this I heard about cable??? What stations are cable/How do you know if it's cable???? :-/

@tigereyespeppy Usually dramas have a tag on the upper right corner that states the station. Or at the beginning of the drama they give the recommended "viewing" age and there's the station logo too.
In Korea, MBC, SBS, KBS are the 3 main broadcast channels. All the rest are "cable" (I think).

EDIT: Also, the 3 broadcast channels tend to have "higher" productions with more budget (Iris, City Hunter, helloooo?)
Also cable shows have more "freedom" when it comes to romance, ie: sex scenes, nudity. Not so much for broadcast channels.
Faith should have been on cable, guys :))

@tigereyespeppy

here is a link

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

you can scroll down and look at previous years of aired dramas too it will show the cable networks too

you already know the big 3 SBS. KBS and MBC so other names are the cable networks :D

@tigereyespeppy I got the chance to speak to a SBS producer a couple of months ago, and he told me that when pitching and producing a show on Korean television, they have to produce something that is considered to be "morally right" by the society. 
If the show is deemed inappropriate for the general public, producers either have to change the content or they just drop the project. This "rule" is stronger on broadcast channels and especially on prime time hour.
I don't know if you know it, but there was a small buzz a couple of months ago regarding Kim Hyun Joong's new TV Show project, City something. The project was dropped by the network (I think it was SBS) because it was deemed "politically incorrect". 
I don't know the true reasons behind this show being cancelled (nobody knows really), but yeah, I think it had to with something regarding that "unspoken rule". 
I kinda expanded on your question, but I hope it makes more sense now :)

@violetts
Oh that really shucks! Are you allowed to on the AC from the living room and let the cool air gets into your room before you sleep at night? Argh, did you already got to ep. 7 in the novel? Anything interesting in the forest scene from episode 6?

This is the time I wish I live in the Matrix and I can download Korean IME and install it into my brain so I could read Korean. *sigh*

@adlyn13
What I watch back in those days were not bad memory, it is just making the newer drama corny when they use the same old storylines. I guess I also dislike seeing women being treated like a weaklings back then even though those women are not weak in GFB. But, they still cannot fight the fate of being a gisaeng. Which is another reason why I am glad SJN did not touch on anything related to this in Faith...

I think I am up to #13 where Mama Gu arrived in town and Papa Gu woke up. I peeked into #21-22 so I know what's happened to them.

@tigereyespeppy
Suzy is cuter in BIG actually. :) As for LSG, he hasn't worked his magic on me as yet although I do enjoy watching him cry. I like to see the tears rolled down the cheek at one end :) I don't know... I just love scenes like that.

If you search the drama name, it should tell you what station it is beng broadcasted, no? SBS, MBC and KBS are th 3 major free on air TV while I think TEN 2 the series is broadcasted by TVN, cable channel? That's as far as I know of Kdrama channels. But there is a lot more cable channels though. There's a channel that is specially airing crime drama.

Daejang was feverish but he didn't do anything to imja. LOL!!! Or you are talking about what could happen to him, like getting a mouth to mouth?? =))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@violetts
I had heard of that show being dropped. A friend of mine is REALLY into Kpop and knew about it. She had she heard it was because the show was too violent and that was why they canceled it. :-??
So basically, it's all about censorship. The cable channels can show more than the others. But if the show doesn't pass censorship, then it doesn't air on any channel. Is that basically it?