@tigereyespeppy - Those Happy Camp videos you posted were so entertaining.  I had seen the part where he walked over the hurdles with ease, but I never watched the other stuff.  They had the poor guy jumping through hoops, practically.  But he was such a good sport and even in the uncomfortable stuff (the scary box, for instance), he managed to keep a sense of humor.  (I would have said, "Forget this!")  What a guy.
Love your fanart, btw.  Keep them coming.
Still working on the tiger research, btw, and will tag you when I get something more substantial.
@Maja - Thanks for the cute Innisfree postcard pic. Adorable smile.  And congrats on the big 5000!  Wow...haven't even cleared 800.  Oh, also loved HimePark's latest video you posted.  *Tears*  Missing our Imja couple, too.
@Hanjae - That gif of Nodame being flipped (wait, is he or she Nodame?)..anyway, the girl...is hilarious!  I had no idea Eun Soo and she had that in common.  I feel a kinship already.
@violetts - We are sure gonna miss ya, girl, but please keep in touch when you can.  I am jealous and still think quite often of my trip to Korea (as is evidenced by my recent post.)  And you posted tidbits recently?  I shall have to look.  I love those.
@vangsweetie637 - We miss each other like two ships passing in the night.  One of these days we will align!  You take it easy, and talk to you soon, hopefully.
@Gukja - Thanks for your kind words.  It is absolutely my pleasure to share about my trip.  Just hope I'm keeping it interesting enough.  Hey, food is always interesting, right?  Haha. Sorry to have missed you.
Goodnight to everyone else.  Thanks for everything!  (Just wanted to say that. I'm not leaving or anything like that.)

Sorry for misspelling your name

@Yoshikitty. My RL name is quite rare, therefore, people mispronounce it all the time and I HATE it when they do.

Yes I'll be watching a Japanese drama called Nodame Cantabile with my Twitter friend but she's not an oversea friend. She's my fellow citizen actually. She just lives in another part of the country. I live in the Eastern coast while she lives in the South.

I got something for you :D To show you how famous our Sorry I Love You is, here's the link to a local Arabic channel's official website. They made a dubbed version from SILY. I find that they did SJS's voice decently. The voice is similar to the real SJS's from my point of view. You may listen to it yourself here (Press any of the pictures and it'll take you to a video page, when you go to the video page just press the play button :) ):

http://vod.dmi.ae/program/season/7136

dr25 said: Sorry for misspelling your name
@Yoshikitty. My RL name is quite rare, therefore, people mispronounce it all the time and I HATE it when they do.

Yes I'll be watching a Japanese drama called Nodame Cantabile with my Twitter friend but she's not an oversea friend. She's my fellow citizen actually. She just lives in another part of the country. I live in the Eastern coast while she lives in the South.

I got something for you :D To show you how famous our Sorry I Love You is, here's the link to a local Arabic channel's official website. They made a dubbed version from SILY. I find that they did SJS's voice decently. The voice is similar to the real SJS's from my point of view. You may listen to it yourself here:

http://vod.dmi.ae/program/season/7136

@mongray

annyeong !! Happy Saturday since your in Korea . Nice of you to drop by

and that pic of uri Daejang :x

@Yoshikitty

I have insulin resistance not diabetes but if I don't take care of myself , which I am , it can become diabetes . You should give yourself a check up cuz I so understand you I love sweets too I am sucker for chocolates but you want to be healthy

@tigereyespeppy

awesome job with your fan-arts

:-bd

Guest tigereyespeppy

@LuvMinHo
Thank Luvie! :D
I love that gif! :x
Did you use Sia's method of posting a spoiler? Or are the regular spoiler tags working again?

@Yoshikitty
Hey there Kitty!
No, it's just me that's diabetic. I haven't had to take insulin yet, but I'm sure I will in the future. :(
I love sweets too. But my main problem is that I like starches. Potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, corn..... Corn is the worst, but potatoes are pretty bad too. They turn straight to sugar when you eat them, and they raise my blood sugar levels more than actual sugar does. :((
So I have to be careful and only eat them in limited amounts.
A little bit of sugar isn't bad. And desserts are really bad either, as long as you don't over do it or eat it too often. :)

@mongray
Thanks for stopping by! :D
LOVE the picture! :x
Him with blue eyes is just....
yummy.gif

@kappy
I hadn't seen the Happy Camp videos before I posted them. I wish they would've had the whole show subbed, but I'm glad that they had at least most of what LMH said. The part where they were measuring his legs and making him walk over those hurdles had me squealing! :))  Those legs....  8->
You're right, he was a VERY good sport, especially with all the stuff they made him do. :)
The part about the boxes.... :|
THEY HAD A SNAKE!!!!!! :((  I HATE snakes! :-S  And the poor guy had to STICK HIS HAND IN THERE!!!!! :-t :-&
Thank goodness that lady gave him the glove.

Looking forward to your tiger report. ;)

@sia3
I liked LMH in the striped outfit and the white coat on top. :x
Thanks for the Imja pictures. :)

@adlyn13
Hey there Bunny!  :)>-

@Yoshikitty, OMG you like 'Thank You? That's one of my favorites! Wonderful story. And I love JH and GHJ. And the Chocopie Haraboji. I won't comment further, but I won't mind joining in on any commentary on Thank You. And I love the theme song too.
@mongray thank you for stopping by, my friend. Happy Saturday to you too!
@sia3, just so you know, I'm watching With Love right now. I will let you know my verdict once I'm done. But Takenouchi Yutaka, he's so unbelievably good looking, tall dark and with that wonderful deep voice. Is he 100% Japanese?

I'm HOME!!!!! Biggest apologies for being awol from here for so so so long, I've been catching up on the GFB thread  ;)) ;)) How are we all?? Professor V!! !@vangsweetie637 I heard you've been sick??? Have you seen  doctor Prof? @violetts Babe!!! Don't leave us :(( :(( I hope you have fun back home, and come visit when you can :) Hi to my fellow GFB watchers @shengvang @awesomeduck @Maja @mongray @adlyn13 @tigereyespeppy @rrmski and you two people I mentioned before. @kappy omg I am loving all of your updates on your trip, and everytime I read a new one, I want to go!!! :)) :)) Kamsahmnida for sharing your experience with usAlso happy weekend/ Friday to all you other awesome people @sia3 @Hanjae @Gukja @WutHmone @LuvMinHo @Yoshikitty @azzurri @Anomalous @Yuuni @minozlove @mattie2012 @farstrep @guadi @dr25 @katymac @jasy @pandaeve @myphimblack-and-white-cnblue-gif-jung-yonghwa-
Thats a wave right??? :)) :)) :)
Oh this ones a wave!!192720439.gif?w=600&h=339

Oh and this ones just to say hi to you all :)tumblr_lu0qz4hb5O1qavufs.gif

Guest Krrypton

Hey guys sorry but i need to go off this thread for a few days cuz my exams are coming and my mom's having terror attacks. So for the time being, goodbye.. I'll be back soon

tigereyespeppy said:@Yoshikitty
Hey there Kitty!
No, it's just me that's diabetic. I haven't had to take insulin yet, but I'm sure I will in the future. :(
I love sweets too. But my main problem is that I like starches. Potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, corn..... Corn is the worst, but potatoes are pretty bad too. They turn straight to sugar when you eat them, and they raise my blood sugar levels more than actual sugar does. :((
So I have to be careful and only eat them in limited amounts.
A little bit of sugar isn't bad. And desserts are really bad either, as long as you don't over do it or eat it too often. :)

Hi girls :-h

@tigereyespeppy
I would imagine singing Chinese is the same thing. He would write down the pronounciation on paper for words he cannot read and then sing it out as if he speaks it. :) He is learning. Like @azzurri said, he tries to sms the F4 in Chinese. He has improved tremendously but English is still his mother tongue, a language he is more comfy with - all his close friends are ABC  (American Born Chinese).

@azzurri
Are you ? Where did you watch it? It's such an old drama that I don't know where it is available online. Wish they'd do a digitally remastered version and HD, Yutaka is absolutely hot in there. There is a lot of repeated flash back but it's one of those pure love kind of drama, from back then. Hahaha. I don't know, I just dig Yutaka in that long hair and shirt with pants... :x :x :x

Hi to @dr25 @Yoshikitty @LuvMinHo @lynlily @mongray (I saw your goodies at you know where! :D ) @adlyn13 and @Krryton

Ok, am going now. Ciao....

Guest Hanjae

@Yoshikitty
Hello! :-h How have you been?

@kappy
Yes, that's Nodame being flipped by Chiaki! :)) They'd totally fight over food and both girls are motor mouths, so Chiaki and Daejang would sigh in exasperation until their hair turns white if they ever met in an alternate universe, LOL.

Omo, that hot chocolate looks A+! Funnily that you should mention the amount of walking you had to do - @sia3 asked me whether I'd be interested in going to Choi Young's grave if I went to Korea and I told her that I'd only consider it if it didn't involve too much hiking, hahaha! I guess that's out of the question. And you might need tissues for the ending of Hae Shin, but it's worth it if only for Song Il Gook.

@lynlily
You know me too well - SERIOUS GIF APPROVAL! :x

hxvm0ww.gif

Brb, basking in the hotness. =))

@Yoshikitty, so glad to find someone to talk about "Thank You' with. You're absolutely right, it's such a beautiful story. GHJ is one of those actresses who are not downright beautiful, but she really brings out the beauty of the characters that she plays. She really is an amazing actress. As for JH the only other drama I had seen him at that time was Successful story of a Bright Girl with Jang Nara, so you can imagine my surprise. How different he was, and also such a great character. 
@sia3, I'm watching it on Gooddrama.net. The quality is very poor, but I'm still able to enjoy it. Yutaka Takenouchi is still looking gorgeus with his long hair, even though the quality of the picture is really really grainy. I'm on Episode 7 now, and they're finally meeting each other for the first time at Tokyo Tower! Talk to you all later!

Hello ladies! This is my last day in the USA :'( Sad to leave the American team @Gukja @shengvang @vangsweetie637 @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @Can't Remember who else (@LuvMinHo ? @sia3?)
Buuuut Ladies in Asia/Australia, I'll be joining your side in a  couple of weeks so Yay! 

I'll be here on and off until late tonight, so let's chat whenever you're here! :D