Aloha e @violetts - I love being Hawaiian and living in Hawaii except when I have to purchase something.  Then the reality of living in an island paradise kicks in.  So expensive to live here.  Do-able, with budgeting or marrying someone rich.  Or be in the military. There is the "living off the land" and being totally or mostly self-sufficient option.  But really, by all means, come and take a holiday here, for sure.  I feel lucky every day to live somewhere I can zip off to the beach in the wink of an eye and where (other than being very humid) there are no extremes in weather.  Oh..and all the poi (taro porridge) you'd want.  Or would you want some?  At least try what King Gongmin loved.  Of course, Aunty Choi probably threw some chestnuts or sweet fruit in..maybe.  We never do, but that's us.
Oh, and I wanted to ask.  Could you send me the link of your translation of the Faith novel where Choi Young compares his first seeing the heavenly woman to the time he saw a tiger years prior?  For some reason, I'm on this tiger-symbolism-kick thing.  Don't know why, except it got me thinking there's more to that encounter than meeting an unforgettable, usually scary animal.  I mean, it could have been another animal, so why a tiger?  I'm learning more about what tigers mean to the Koreans because of it.  
*sigh*  Faith continues to educate me..  If it's not taro, it's tigers.

@adlyn13
This is a lot of work! *wipe sweat off*
I kept stuffing up the html code.

@tigereyespeppy
Hey Tigger. Well, I studied Adlyn's post coz her spoiler tag is the only one that's working. There is no easy way to do it yet, Soompi's admins are not announcing if they are doing anything about it either. You've to manually insert the html codes in between the text/images which is a lot of hassles. I've actually been waiting for this to get fixed before I post too many images to be honest.

This is what I inserted into it in when I go into html "show source" (second icon from the right) in Leave a Post.

<div class="UserSpoiler">
  <div class="SpoilerTitle">Spoiler: </div>
   <div class="SpoilerReveal"></div>
   <div class="SpoilerText" style="display: none;"> TEXT / IMAGES </div>

@sia3

maybe cuz I am on my mobile the spoiler works I bet it's alot of work that sux . how lame they changed it ...

@kappy

well fluffy is cute but too much no lol

@tigeryespeppy

I know it does .. steroids are to make muscle ... I hope now that Iam going to work out I can be more toned but I don't want to end up looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger

:(( :((

Guest tigereyespeppy

@kappy
Oh! Please tell me what you find out about tigers in the Korean culture! :D
I'd love to know about that. :x

@sia3
Ummmm, never mind. :|
You just flew right over my head with that. :))
I'll just wait and see if they can fix it. If not, then I'm just gonna do without spoilers. :P

Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
Yeah, they say at the end of ISWAK that they ended it with the original ending from the manga.
I had heard that she had died. :(
What a shame too, she had a wonderful sense of humor. :)
I still hope that they show them being parents. Even if it's just for a few minutes. ;)

@kappy Hi hi! I will definitely go to Hawaii some day (when I'm rich)! I'll drop by and say hello if that ever happens! :D
About the book translation, I have absolutely no recollection of having translated that? But then again, I translated so much my memory sometimes fails me :))I think @sia3 did a master post of all the book tidbits, so maybe she'll be more suited to answer your query?
As for the tiger symbolism, @tigereyespeppy for one thing tiger is one of the national emblem of Korea. Kinda like what the rooster is to France :))

@kappy

hahaha yeah I have to be somewhere in between

@tigereyespeppy I think spoilers works best cuz our hunteresses post lots of pics and spoilers reduce space but with that stupid code aish screw it!!! [-(

Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
Really? I thought it was a woman! :))
16? I hope that gives them enough to work everything in. :D
Edit: We're already at 10! :-O  awwww, that means only 6 more episodes to go! :((

@violetts
Oh wow! Really? :-O
I guess they chose a tiger for their nation because tigers are strong and fierce?

@adlyn13
That spoiler code confuses me so much I could even begin to try and use it. :(
They're just gonna have to put up with my long posts. >:P
Or I'll do multiple posts. :P

Sorry gals, I had to go somewhere to do something and I haven't bp.

@ tigereyespeppy @ laquetahodge
Can I butt in on Itazura na Kiss? I was a huge ISWAK fan of Ariel and Joe back then. They were my first favourite on-screen couple until Bolin Chen came along and kicked Joe out of the way in In Time With You. << Great drama that one, I strongly recommend. Ariel and Bolin have fantastic and much more natural chemistry than with Joe :D It's available of Drama Fever and if you can understand Mandarin, I've got a Youtube channel I can refer you to, in HD too :x

Is it only 16 episodes?! Mahhh... it is longer than the usual JDorama but still, that could mean they stop at the wedding but the marriage life is the more interesting part. :( I still remember how devastated I was when I read till vol. 23 and at the end of the page or something it says the author died from cancer. :(( :(( :(( It ends exactly where Kotoko fainted, woke up and Naoki asked her about her period and "are you pregnant?" with everyone looking all shocked.

There!! Exactly there!! :(( I peeked into the anime version before and I think with the help of her hubby, they followed up with her indeed pregnant and had 2 kids? I think? They all looked like Naoki with the eyes... =)) =)) =))

Edit: Oops! Looks like I haven't finished replying Tigger about ISWAK.
Personally, I think season 1 is funnier but season 2 is "sweeter", seeing them romancing each other, however season 2 relies a lot on Ariel and other characters. More focus on her and her with other characters rather than her and Joe. :(

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
You're right, season two shows how Ariel's character learns how to have a life that doesn't revolve around her husband 100 percent.
It's still one of my all time favorite dramas though. :D

by the way..... do you know where I could watch Channel X & Fabulous Boys with English subs???
They're both TW dramas, but I can't seem to find subs for them anywhere. Or a place to watch them with subs. :(

Guest Anomalous

kappy said:
Oh, and I wanted to ask.  Could you send me the link of your translation of the Faith novel where Choi Young compares his first seeing the heavenly woman to the time he saw a tiger years prior?  For some reason, I'm on this tiger-symbolism-kick thing.  Don't know why, except it got me thinking there's more to that encounter than meeting an unforgettable, usually scary animal.  I mean, it could have been another animal, so why a tiger?  I'm learning more about what tigers mean to the Koreans because of it.  
*sigh*  Faith continues to educate me..  If it's not taro, it's tigers.

Guest xopo17

thanks  @violetts for the pic (especially fan made , picture no.3 , they look like the baby version of imja couple) :))
i was active at faith thread when faith was airing in korea ( its so last year) after faith finished airing in korea then i am retire from this thread :))
and i see many name of member who is still active when faith was filming in korea and until now, and i admire their determination and effort . so congrats to all becoz soon faith fans in here will celebrate 1 year b-day party for this thread :D
and see u in another thread, heirs thread ? and off course on DWAWG thread .
ps: i did not see  @myphim  in here, i hope she is alright .

@xopo17 Yeah DWAWG has become my 2nd home now! 
I haven't been on the Heirs thread in a while, I guess I'll become active once the show starts airing! I've always been checking out the Cyrano thread (watching it just because Lee Jong Hyuk is in it ^^)
-
@Anomalous @Kappy now that you mention it, it does remind me of something vaguely familiar. Well, can't blame him, Eun Soo is a unique kind of tigress. Being all fierce and such.

@violetts
I must say... you are one funny girl :))
Your post (especially the images you shared) has been reminding me of your bias - KHJ's 4Dness. :))
Potatoes can potate =)) =))

@adlyn13 - Yep! Potatoes are yummmm. Roast potatoes, potato chips / french fries, mashed potatoes with gravy... *slurps*
---

Hmm... I think LMH is being the typical boy by saying he likes seeing girls in miniskirts and bikinis. Bet he's enjoying a lot while filming in Taiwan for the Semir then /:) since that TW model was wearing super short skirt and even lie on his lap.  [-(

But note he said he likes girls wearing it... meaning he didn't say he likes his gf wearing it. Heh. So I'm guessing only other girls can go out in miniskirts/bikinis but his gf would be a whole other story. He'll probably forbid her from wearing it ;))

Lee Min Ho: "Wear it in the house!"
---

Hello @walkietalkie
Welcome back and happy visiting :D
Where have you been camping recently?
Well, see you in Heirs soon. :)
---

@tigereyespeppy
I recently had kimchi soup (?) - Jigae I think. I thought it's going to be spicy spicy hot but luckily it's not and I could take it. The side dish also has kimchi, pickled and sour with a bit of hotness to it but overall, I think it isn't as bad as I thought. I tried bibimbap too, but that did not impressed me though. I'd pick Jigae over Bibimbap any time now. The red colour of the kimchi scares me before, coz red = VERY spicy so I never dared to go near it. :))

Hmm... I think I missed out on one episode of Itazuna no Kiss then. I don't remember seeing the old Kotoko in hospital. Will check it out later! I'm watching I Hear Your Voice, on episode 1 for now. :) If you guys like it too, check out Mongray's blog, she makes some gifs of GFB as well.
---

@laquetahodge
Chincha?! You are watching ITWY! *Yayyy*
Which episodes are you on?? Do come in to tell me how you "feeeellll" about it! I watched it all by myself when it was airing, wish I had someone to talk to and spaz with back then :( Now I'm just luring everyone to check it out. :))

Li Da Ren - the second sweetest male lead after daejang.
---

@adlyn13 @tigereyespeppy
How about go for some dancing? That should take away some fluffiness too, no? :)
You and Tigger take care of yourself esp. Tigger, I have yet to google on that big medical term you posted.
So sorry you have to go through the dizzy spell every month! Does your boss know? You must have to take sick leave for it when that happens and you'll need a very understanding boss too.

Goodness, you learn something new almost everyday! Insulin resistance?! How can one be resistance to Insulin?
I mean, insulin is normally produced in a human body! We are born with it! :(

Okay never mind... I just googled hysterectomy. Ohhhhh Tigger! >:D<
iuicggqy3Mg8l.gif

Guest Anomalous

Hi @xopo17. :-h  I remember you as being one of the live recappers during the live broadcast of Faith. It was so much fun reading everyone's live reactions as the show was airing in Korea. :D  Nice to see you again in here.
@violetts   As for the tiger, I'm not sure if it was in your tidbits or from another tidbits from earlier, but I think there was a mention of how Choi Young was trying to analyze his reaction of ES. He was comparing his feeling from meeting her like his feeling when he met the tiger, or something like that. :))  I think he also compares it to meeting his master for the first time.