Guest Krrypton

ok now i am gonna sleep too.. Itz tooo late.. Gd ntt @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @sia3 thanks you three for giving me company.. And @adlyn13 i will tune in to your critism tomorrow... Sweet drmzzz evyone..

Lee Min Ho Updated his Japan LINE! ;)) :))

iEvabjGnpM18O.jpg

Translation by Google]

Ookini every time!

Osaka performance, it was so much fun!

In addition, I will go absolutely ^ ^

ibokcHeAMnqm70.jpg

Translation by Google]

If you are a festival, outside is still bright Yokohama.

I look forward to seeing you at the concert tomorrow.

Please be nice dream! ~ Good night

iLBfWs4zIrwc4.jpg

iJPWZXt0y1vhn.jpg

iWnc9k58XFlw0.jpg

ibkWMnbtyof5nA.jpg

i8RiMmgViLh7W.jpg

Holà my Faithlings! 
Looks like I've missed a few things the last couple of days! The biggest of them all: the new spoiler tags system :))
Thank you @sia3 @Maja for the LMH updates, as always. I must say, I'm not digging his "mushroom" hairstyle. Nuh uh. 
Also, you guys make me want to read the Personal Taste novel! I think I'll buy it once I'm in Korea, to see what the fuss is all about. Besides LMH looks (his best so far in all the tv drama he's done), I wasn't a big fan of the series. It lacked... spark. It missed that little something that makes a show awesome. 
Anyway. Just dropping by. Hope to see you guys around to chat today! :DPeace!

HOLA FAITHLINGS!!!

@sia3 @Maja @vangsweetie637 @tigereyespeppy @awesomeduck @shengvang @farstep
@Gukja @lynlily @Hanjae @WutHmone @LuvMinHo @Yuuni
@katymac @jasy @minozlove @azzuri @kappy @mappyminho @guadi @Yoshikitty @dr25 @farstep @pandaeve @deyhra @mongray @violetts
 @Krrypton @mattie2012 @Anomalous @wisteria7

FINALLY ABLE TO LOG INTO MY LAPTOP YAY!!!

NOW I CAN SPAZZ EXPLODE PROPERLY ;))

SO FOR THOSE WHO MISSED MY EXPLOSIVE FANGIRLING HERE IT COMES!!!

THIS WILL BE A LONG POST SO BEAR WITH ME .... YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT

WAIT FOR IT ......

tumblr_lwvib5xOxo1r6mnz5o1_400.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrj6xAvAPR5l-EaUnDXjv

tumblr_m5hfozZZ5O1r86gmto1_400.gif

HERE IT IS!!!!!

iZbemVxLqIJ63.gif

1z5rb5j.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946049_363758437057126_146620823_n.jpg

tumblr_lzmee8bmyw1r67cwso2_250.gif?13341

tumblr_lzmee8bmyw1r67cwso2_250.gif?13341

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/6752_618409948184374_2072418724_n.jpg

_macro__sandeul_and_baro_gif_1_by_wonder

@kappy

003_zpsf30edb62.jpg

these are the pics you posted that I like

oh he is so...

emma-stone-gif-yum-funny-face.gif

iiKBdFpavB5tq.gif

894i.gif

http://sadpanda.us/images/1651333-KWM1PYF.jpg

tumblr_mma3xrGs6F1snin6qo1_400.gif

tumblr_m5xqyxvZPx1qbaj4uo1_400.gif

http://sadpanda.us/images/1654367-D6NBXCS.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMOaIP1CYAA_VIz.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMOdgxWCMAIxLfv.jpg:large

tumblr_me5tkkYaZP1qjlko7.gif

tumblr_m2x4o6ZNy21r9re81.gif

Tumblr_lnjkoyqv3b1qjg9y4.gif

borrowing this from @guadi

Guest guadi

Hello people! :-h
I miss you all :( Real life has been crazy X( X( X( 
BUT I finally had time to catch up with new dramas and some old ones. And boy, I was so surprised to see these :-O :-O :-O

First I finished Personal Taste. Yayyy!!! He's so hot in this show. I didn't realize how good looking he was underneath all those 2010 fashion. But sigh....he is gorgeous! And I discovered something:

i07vCsgegh8VM.png
OMG!!!! 8-}

ibyBRIBLWlTTt7.pngibgOpIADnd5sJi.pngiqTjttibjI1pt.pngiHMLaijVmHRKS.png

Ruh-oh, trouble in paradise?

No worries, he wanted to be MOARRRR than friends! Now we know, modern daejang and Eunsoo are fated to meet. hehehehehehe

iSwHMoCZ9SBoY.JPG

For self-indulgence:iNhK10c1Vm5lw.gif
Perfect angle =P~ =P~ =P~
Another surprise:
Do you know who this is?

ibxEoGi5sBrGMm.JPG

icoBpwwT58Ct.JPG

@adlyn13: you said you wanted to see Lee Min-ho without clothes! Sadly, this is all I can find. Children, please look away ;))

iBG7g7QuIRqGC.jpg

Edit: Wahhhhhhh!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO SPOILER TAGS!???Edit2: I have no idea how to fix this spoiler thingy. Sorry, you have to scroll a little longer :(( :(( :((

Guest Anomalous

Hi @guadi. :-h  How are you? Haven't seen you around much lately.
Anyway, I actually recognize the lady in the picture.
http://i4.minus.com/icoBpwwT58Ct.JPG
That's the ex-fiance aka the person most Faithlings like to forget. :))  I remember the time when most of us were debating whether she was Daejang's first love or not. :D
iBG7g7QuIRqGC.jpg
As for this one, I have no word. :P

Guest tigereyespeppy

Hey everyone! :D
tumblr_mn2hxkJveb1s9x5v4o1_500.gif

@Yoshikitty
Well I'm glad you're feeling better Kitty. :)
I'm like you, I end up eating my first meal around 12 or 1 o'clock because I get up late sometimes. And I really don't like to eat breakfast. :))
Take good care of yourself. Me no like when kitty is sick. :)
sick-cat.jpg

@Maja
Thanks for the updates Maja! ;)
Still not liking him in that leather leopard jacket. :-??

@violetts
Welcome back Vi! :D
Yeah, his current hairstyle is not my favorite either.
I loved PT. :)
But I really wish I could read the book too. The parts of the book that Sia (wonderful and generous person that she is :x ) translated for me sound a lot better than the show in some parts. But there are parts that weren't in the book, that I'm glad they put in the show because they were so funny! :D

@adlyn13
hahahaha glad to have the spazzy Bunny back! :))
Happy%2BBunny%2Banimated%2Bgif%2Bfrom%2B

@laquetahodge
OMG! So funny! :))
Those are some very pretty songs. :x

@guadi
PT was awesome! Loved him in that. :D
But this: http://i5.minus.com/i07vCsgegh8VM.png   Doesn't even begin to compare with Imja.  [-(
Imja is MUCH prettier. :)

iBG7g7QuIRqGC.jpg
This was too funny! :))

@Anomalous
Hey there! :D
The girl who played MH is really pretty. But I haven't seen her in anything else.  :-?
Do you know what else she's played in???  :-/

@sia3
Loved the pics of KHS! :x
She's so photogenic! 8->

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
I don't know. As much as I'd love it..... I don't like the pink. :))
Why'd they put so much pink?????? #-o

hi girls !!!

@sia3

yes finally walked my lazy bum to mcds ;))

@tigereyespeppy

omg I love the jumping bunny

@guadi aww it's a cartoon ... well seeing him with no clothes will be like never ... and I rather have him be decent ... I love seeing him as a gentlemen that only needs to prove his sexiness with clothes on ... that he is attractive and appealing with the way he carries himself without the necessity of baring skin like most celebrities . He doesn't need to be naked to show he's got it

@laquetahodge

OMG you pics and it's so true !!

@Maja and @Yoshikitty finally saw your siggys I love them :x

Hello!  (I love how Eun Soo says that in an early Faith episode)
@tigereyespeppy - Glad you like those postcard pics.  Wait 'til I post the collector card pics.  They are double-sided!  And more pics I'd never seen before.And LOL at your comment about not liking the dead bird LMH's stylist put on his chest/vest. It's a pretty pink, at least. (Unless you don' like pink.)
@adlyn13 - Your comeback spazzy fangirling post made me laugh. Have laptop, will spazz!  The sky's the limit now.  Not even the sky...beyond!
@laquetahodge - We'd all be in trouble if becoming "with child" was that easy. Whew!  He certainly has a way about him. Oh, and I enjoyed your 5 favorite OST songs.  I know you said you don't watch Shark, but I just may now, from looking at the mv (BoA's song).
@guadi - Guadi!  So nice to hear from you.  Guess what?  I just finished watching Personal Taste, too.  We must be on the same wavelength.  And yes, he was very handsome in that one, too, despite the lack of pizzazz in the series.  I liked his hairstyle and dark hair color.  Framed his handsome face well, I thought.  And he and Eun Soo were truly destined to meet!  The "guess who?" girl had me guessing, but even after @anomalous said who it was, it still didn't really seem like her.  I am sure she is correct, so I take this as a sign that I am still in denial after this many months.  Sad, isn't it?       And that pic of LMH showering.  Cracked me up, your little "Hi" (and wink). LOL
@sia3 - Thanks for the pics of KHS.  She looks lovely as ever.  Every time I see her, she's sporting a different hair-do.  How does she do it?  Short hair, long hair, bangs/no bangs, wavey/straight, mature/youthful.  The girl's got skills.  Good hairstylist, but I think a lot of it is her.And speaking of Hee Sun-shi, I will be watching "Forever Yours" with Ryu Shi-Won.  Borrowed it from the library.  Does anyone know if it is any good?  I guess I will see.  

@kappy

I know once I got on my laptop I went crazy with all those gifs had to make up for all the time I hadn't posted reactions

@sia3

why would I want KC and no!!! looks like we're going to have a little problem cuz I want headband daejang too :-w

@tigereyespeppy

I agree too much pink . I do love pink more like hot pink but on vehicles [-X