30_zps2d83b6fe.gif

Cr as tagged

@sia3   Imja, sending you this rice soup before I head off to bed. ;))

Thank you everyone for joining us in our recap tonight.
I hope you all had fun. :))

Night Night and Jub Jub

jGX3sl3ni77oT.jpg

Guest bee_ipa

farstrep said: @awesomeduck: Who have you been gallivanting around with all week long? Your boyfriend? :P We miss you terribly! :-* :-*

@bee_ipa: Super Junior M? Who do you like in SJM?

@tvelove: One last one for you. I've only found three. :x

Guest tvelove

Night night @myphim, @WutHmone, @farstrep, @sia3 and @Anomalous and everyone who need off to bed. See you next time. And thank you for everything you all have done so far for me. I really have a good time with the show. I appreciate that. Love you.ibcNAUEQaOdynh.png

;)) @Maja, thanks for the news of Deajang.

Guest farstrep

@sia3: @Gukja says she'll be back later. Her husband's going to hit the gym and she needs to get Tyler to bed and stuff.

@bee_ipa: LOL! Donghae!! He's so cute, isn't he?

I've got to leave too, in a few minutes. :( My eyes are not at their best behavior today. Jub Jub! :-* :-* :-*

I :x you guys loads!

Guest tvelove

@myphim, did you know the last one I made from your original pic?

See, if you give me some, then I can make some new =)) :)>- >:D< . Thanks and night night again.

Guest bee_ipa

farstrep said: @sia3: @Gukja says she'll be back later. Her husband's going to hit the gym and she needs to get Tyler to bed and stuff.

@bee_ipa: LOL! Donghae!! He's so cute, isn't he?

I've got to leave too, in a few minutes. :( My eyes are not at their best behavior today. Jub Jub! :-* :-* :-*

I :x you guys loads!

Guest tvelove

@WutHmone, you're still here? I thought you went to bed. I love Imja couple holding hands from you. However, can you make more clear or sharpe a little bit? If not, it is okay, I will try the way to fix it.Thanks.

When you have more time, teach me how to make gifs like you and sia3. I love it but I can't do it  :(( :(( :((