Our Woodalchi puppies may be cute and adorable, but they are not the brightest thing out there. :))

i4hbf21gcQJHb.jpg

itK9QyklFL22U.jpg

iKwSwYtFgXrS9.jpg

iQXTIsC18aObW.jpg

iCZ3TYTHZz2ym.jpg

Poor Daejang! =))
These puppies are giving him a headache. :))

Hmmm...what is with this pervy smile Gi Cheol is sending our Daejang?! =)) =))

Now, we finally know the real reason of all those parodies pics btw KC and Daejang [-(

It was an attempt from KC to win CY's heart.

He wanted to mark him, as @sia3 says so well. :))

KC was attracted since the first meet.

He fell in love at first sight :))

And that explain why KC wanted to have ES' heart so badly. To get rid of his main opponent !

Oh my.. is this a new (secret) layer of Faith ? :-O

Writer Song couldnt develop this arc so she let hints here and there ;))

@vangsweetie637

I love attending your Anatomy class, is so enriching :))Oh ! understand you are a writer too , hopefully you come up with a book once Faith Season 2 ends.:D

Seriously @vangsweetie637, if you write, do share please :-bd

Our Woodalchi puppies may be cute and adorable' date=' but they are not the brightest thing out there. :))[/quote']

Honestly, it's in those kind of moments that I'm thinking that without their Daejang, the Woodalchi are doomed :-q

Faith-lings! :)) I am glad you all are enjoying or has already enjoyed my anatomy session. @myphim has provided me some more possible anatomy pictures to dissect thus, those will be my next anatomy sessions ;) 
I am even thinking of performing anatomy sessions on the puppies..what do you all say to this?? :D

@myphim: first and foremost, thanks for the anatomy pictures. Those are perfect for my next anatomy session :D I don't think 'penetrate' is ever going to fade away unless i find another word that can replace it. The meeting between high doctor and cockroach nymph is making me excited too. I want to see how she is going to insult him into a state of shock :)) I'm so bummed out that I wont be here for recaps :(( I want to be part of the 4-5 hours recap too :)) I will backtrack after this post to read the conversations of the 'never-seen before' mode :D
@Yunni: ;)) now that we have a clear understanding of what 'nibbling' means, I don't think we can look at Daejang's earlobes the same way again ;)) now, whenever I see his earlobes, I am going to be like @myphim..nibbling away :)) I already have some pictures up for another anatomy lesson. I want to give Faith-lings some more time to read my first session before I step onto Round 2 ;) I think the more of these sessions I hold, the more new views we are going to get. 
@Yunni: awww..if I ever do write, I will definitely share it with you all :D there is nothing better to share about Faith than with my Faith-lings :D
EDIT:
=)) I backtracked and read all the posts about the 'never-seen-before' mode in episode 3 =)) PRICELESS!!!
awww..man..i just realized that my replies to @azzuri, @LuvMinHo, @omiki and @WutHmone was erased accidently by me. :(( :(( and I already forgot my replies to them :((
Here. I will repost:
@azzuri: Medical school has never been this amazing with its point of study :)) Round 2 is coming up soon. Are you ready? :))
@LuvMinHo: I think that I should do anatomy sessions from now on :)) I am learning new terms as well as I hold these classes :)) @omiki: thanks. I am glad you enjoy the session. Round 2 is coming up soon :))
@WutHmone: I already posted the 2nd session of my anatomy class on page 1356 alongside the translation of episode 4. Have you look through the anatomy textbook yet? =))
Ahhh..I think I saw a video that has one of my Suribang boys starring in it right? Awww :x :x
And yes, I am the proud owner of the Suribang twins :D

Guest WutHmone

@vangsweetie637 : Great job!! \m/ \m/ \m/    Soompi,where is your nose bleed button??? 

Dear dear,did you say Choi Young was going into SHOCK because of penetrated wound inflicted by Heavenly doctor??

And cockroach nymph also was left in a state of SHOCK due to the an INSULT of Heavenly doctor?? :-O :-O :-O

I wonder what kind of insult Cockroach nymph received that caused him go straight into SHOCK !! :-? :-?

This gangnam princess had been producing too much SHOCK THERAPY lately!!

Is she going to give the same shock therapy to cockroach nymph that she used on Choi Young?? :-SS :-SS 

OH....NOOOOOO!!! :-t :-t :-t

vangsweetie637 said: Faith-lings! :)) I am glad you all are enjoying or has already enjoyed my anatomy session. @myphim has provided me some more possible anatomy pictures to dissect thus, those will be my next anatomy sessions ;) 
I am even thinking of performing anatomy sessions on the puppies..what do you all say to this?? :D

@myphim: first and foremost, thanks for the anatomy pictures. Those are perfect for my next anatomy session :D I don't think 'penetrate' is ever going to fade away unless i find another word that can replace it. The meeting between high doctor and cockroach nymph is making me excited too. I want to see how she is going to insult him into a state of shock :)) I'm so bummed out that I wont be here for recaps :(( I want to be part of the 4-5 hours recap too :)) I will backtrack after this post to read the conversations of the 'never-seen before' mode :D
@Yunni: ;)) now that we have a clear understanding of what 'nibbling' means, I don't think we can look at Daejang's earlobes the same way again ;)) now, whenever I see his earlobes, I am going to be like @myphim..nibbling away :)) I already have some pictures up for another anatomy lesson. I want to give Faith-lings some more time to read my first session before I step onto Round 2 ;) I think the more of these sessions I hold, the more new views we are going to get. 

WutHmone said:  @vangsweetie637 : Great job!! \m/ \m/ \m/    Soompi,where is your nose bleed button??? 

Dear dear,did you say Choi Young was going into SHOCK because of penetrated wound inflicted by Heavenly doctor??

And cockroach nymph also was left in a state of SHOCK due to the an INSULT of Heavenly doctor?? :-O :-O :-O

I wonder what kind of insult Cockroach nymph received that caused him go straight into SHOCK !! :-? :-?

This gangnam princess had been producing too much SHOCK THERAPY lately!!

Is she going to give the same shock therapy to cockroach nymph that she used on Choi Young?? :-SS :-SS 

OH....NOOOOOO!!! :-t :-t :-t

haha..Eating Monster? I like it. It suits our High Doctor very well. 
I think I am an Eating Monster too. I love food. Even when I am only watching food shows on television, I want a bite too :))
Okies Faith-lings! I am heading onto bed. Got work again tom. sighs. Goodnight Faith-lings!

A big thank you to all the recappers and insights to today episode. ^:)^  Today's "Shock Therapy" sure caused a commotion with the Woodalchis today all thanks to ES.  I am sure our Daejang is very appreciative of his nice view but he sure did not want to share the view with the other Woodalchi :))  I want to see jealous CY!!!!

@sia3 Thank you for the great news!!  I am really looking forward to the book and just in time for Christmas!

@icesiren Thanks for checking and confirming the release of the book.

Can some one ask Writer Song on her website if the book will be translated to English?  Faith has a lot of fans who are international and would not be able to read Korean :(

@vangsweetie637.... I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Anatomy Class 101 with Uri Daejang, Lesson 2!  ;;) O:-)
@Maja... you're so awesome! What attention to detail! Now we even know the shape of his earlobes... I think we are more advanced than Minoz! LOL

azzurri said: @vangsweetie637.... I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Anatomy Class 101 with Uri Daejang, Lesson 2!  ;;) O:-)
@Maja... you're so awesome! What attention to detail! Now we even know the shape of his earlobes... I think we are more advanced than Minoz! LOL