I can assure you sia3,Choong Suk's sword skills are impressive,second only to HotChoi. He's already had  several small cameos..And he was leader of the Woodalchi before his Ho-gun appeared.:)

May I ask in which movies/dramas did he make an appearance ?

My goodness! Are we discussing swordplay and weapons inspection so early in the morning? Well, maybe it is only early morning for me. ;))

Thank you @xopo17 for the panda picture. :D  The new recruit is so cute. :))

@hisgilly  Welcome back! Are you going to stay with us to the end? :D

Wave to @Kim_Lilly and @bridie. Miss you guys too.

Guest Tinkiebell

myphim said: My goodness! Are we discussing swordplay and weapons inspection so early in the morning? Well, maybe it is only early morning for me. ;))

Thank you @xopo17 for the panda picture. :D  The new recruit is so cute. :))

@hisgilly  Welcome back! Are you going to stay with us to the end? :D

Wave to @Kim_Lilly and @bridie. Miss you guys too.

Weapons inspection should be done first thing in the morning, darling. Before any other trainings, combats, matches, etc, etc, so first thing in the morning.  :\">  =))

Guest pinkdreams

Hi I am normally a silent lurker but I wanted to thank all of you guys for the fast YouTube links - so I can feed my faith obsession... ^:)^

Morning @myphim & @flo_oni...

I've to bid you all good night now, it is bed time for me and I'm already dizzy thinking about how much I have to catch up tomorrow night. Surely this thread would go over 800 tonight :)

Go on checking all the weaponary for daejang. This man needs to control himself and his desire...I don't think he has the extra stamina to care about other things tonight muahahaha... =))

Guest Tinkiebell

Night @sia3, sweet dreams hun. It's afternoon where I live, at the office in the middle of inspecting some SQL and java codes. It's fun but I'd rather inspect weapons instead ;)

Guest Tinkiebell

@Bambiina lol princess night, that's so sweet. Say, ever thought of introducing a Gangnam princess to your daughter instead? :D 

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "On Faith: Lee Min Ho vows to love Kim Hee Sun

October 22, 2012 4:00 pm dkrogers

20121022145621588.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho will make a vow to love Kim Hee Sun on SBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Faith.

On the twenty-first episode of the series, which will air on October 22, Lee (plays the role of Choi Young) expresses his feelings towards Kim (plays the role of Eun Soo).

Even though Lee realizes that he loves Kim, he has to say goodbye to her because of dangerous situations. But it is different this time. Lee makes a vow to love Kim and Kim will cry. Their performance will make the scene sadder.

Since Kim has to go back to where she came from soon, many people are wondering what Lee will say to her.

A spokesperson for the series said, “Lee tells Kim that he loves her. Lee has always lived for other people but this time he expresses his feelings for himself. He will prove that he loves Kim to the audience.”

The episode will air on October 22 at 10:15 p.m.

20121022145621605.jpg