Guest bridie

sia3

said:

@bridie
I KNOW right?!! There are so many moments that I liked.

Yes, I do like the first "pulling sleeve" scene too. It wasn't really the sleeve pulling that gets me, it was Minho's acting (CY's reaction) that caught me. There is sooo many moment of just looking into his eyes, I already understand what message/emotion he is trying to convey to the audiences.

We forget to include BEST BROMANCE moment. And the FUNNY moment too. I can't really decide on the funniest moment, Do-chi's notebook falling on the ground upon hearing Noguk is having a drink session with GM will definitely be one of it.

Maku said:

sia3 said:

Oh yay! The HD version of the Wrath of Choi Young \(^O^)/

201210051053184886.jpg

DH... he is really clever... but such a chicken.

Poor CY, he is always near crying during the last episodes....

Don't say that he's a chicken(the woman he loves is dying,again since his last woman died,so if this one dies he's richard simmons)

I was saying DH was a chicken....not the poor Cy.

:D

churasan said: Yes, me too!  LMH's acting is what got me in the sleeve pulling scene too!  It was so intense, even if he didn't say anything! 

I forgot... I also like that scene in episode 9 before the sleeve pulling scene, where Lady Choi is warning CY not to have eyes for ES.  When she said "You can't have a crush on her" and his first initial response was "Why?"  That's when I realized he loved her even though he didn't admit it. Usually when you tell someone they can't have something they want, the first thing they say is "Why?"   If he didn't love her, he wouldn't have asked "why," he would have just said "okay" or "I don't have a crush" or left it alone. Even though ES wasn't even in this scene, it made me all giddy... :x

sia3 said: Fan Arts
16-3.jpg
16-4.jpg

The kiss we would like to see

6496009220121005105003078.jpg
fr: DC

It is quite funny that everywhere I go i.e. forums and blogs, everyone wants to see KISS! :))
So writer and PD nim, seriously...do us a favour, ok?
A message for KHS's hubby: It is her job, you need to be understanding...or else you should have just let her retire.

Guest lililovelilica

pallycute said: Finally we can see some development from this drama!!! ;)

I think Kim Hee Sun learns & practise to become plastic surgeon in order to understanding and synchronizing herself to the character in the drama

f5dfko.jpg
167tptv.jpg
zn8xz5.jpg

Source: newsen.com

Guest bridie

sia3

said:

churasan

said: Yes, me too!  LMH's acting is what got me in the sleeve pulling scene too!  It was so intense, even if he didn't say anything! 

I forgot... I also like that scene in episode 9 before the sleeve pulling scene, where Lady Choi is warning CY not to have eyes for ES.  When she said "You can't have a crush on her" and his first initial response was "Why?"  That's when I realized he loved her even though he didn't admit it. Usually when you tell someone they can't have something they want, the first thing they say is "Why?"   If he didn't love her, he wouldn't have asked "why," he would have just said "okay" or "I don't have a crush" or left it alone. Even though ES wasn't even in this scene, it made me all giddy... :x

@lililovelilica, @flo_oni, @Maku: It's great to read your conversation :-bd You're so funny :)) I just want to remind you of this:

sunshine4ever said:

Dear everyone, hope you won't find me rude as I don't contribute much to this thread. Just lurking because I didn't get a chance to watch this drama fully. However because I had been observing thread and saw a lot quoted pics. Please read this below as I wrote this same message for Bridal Mask thread. Thank you for your understanding as there might be people with low speed internet viewing this thread.

ok. Perdon, a partir de ahora empiezo a editarlo.

Guest bridie

By the way ...Can someone please let me know how to upload a pic as a Sig from your desktop ??? I failed so many times! I'm Trying to upload a photo but it won't work :( 

I have had this query in my mind for quite some time now...
Ever since the end of EP12, Choi Young has not changed into any new clothes.
He's been wearing the same clothings from EP12-16. I'm surprised ES didn't tell him he stinks!!! =))

I think our hero needs a bath scene too...thank you very much, PD-nim.

Another BOBO fan art:

df0c9cec8a136327cba777b9918fa0ec0afac7c2.jpg