Guest toychoi

briseis said:

myphim said:
toychoi said: myphim said: I did notice the straighter hair, but is her watch really missing?
I did not notice that at all.  :-/ :-/

By the way, whatever happen to all of Eun-soo's jewelries?
She had that beautiful diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet at the beginning.
Did she pawn it off?

Guest wisteria7

toychoi said: Maku said: There are so many questions for the director.... I think we should send then so he can answer, like @toychoi said, maybe CY thought they were stones and threw them away , look gold as stones hhahahha. Or maybe like @snowflake10 said.... 1st food, so....

Guest myphim

sheline said: Hi All, i am new to this forum.Love all your post about Faith, as I also addicted to FAITH.
Want to share this with you all.. :)
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "On Faith: Will Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun defeat their fate?

October 04, 2012 4:00 pm dkrogers

snowflake10 said:
cikamoi said:

snowflake10

said: I can't stop giggling when I imagine CY

;)

). I mean, he sees gold like stones, while she's just madly in love with $$$

:)

). And he loves sleeping while she's never got enough of eating =)).

My level of addiction and obsession with Faith and our OTP keeps rising

I think my mom has started worrying about her daughter acting so weird lately

(exactly since Faith started

:D

).

3 more days till Monday. Why feel like forever 8-X?

jaka said: toychoi said: briseis said:

myphim said:
toychoi said: myphim said: I did notice the straighter hair, but is her watch really missing?
I did not notice that at all.  :-/ :-/

By the way, whatever happen to all of Eun-soo's jewelries?
She had that beautiful diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet at the beginning.
Did she pawn it off?

Guest wisteria7

Just a thought ( yeah,I know,it;s a good day if I have one:)- I read a post  further back where the esteemed poster stated that that scene with a past ES,a woman and a small child could not have been CY and his mom because the house was too poor looking. Well, if HotChoi's father had the motto " Look upon gold as stones" then I doubt he would have lived in an expensive dwelling. So the scene could still very well be one of past ES,small CY and his Mother. B-)

If you told me before I wouldn't believe you, however, here it goes... THE BEST COMIC RELIEF AWARD :))  GOES TO... KI CHUL =D> =D> =D>

I know this scene was supposed to be serious, however, I couldn't help but laugh at the faces that KC was making during the whole conversation =)) If I didn't hate him so much I would travel to Goryeo just to congratulate him on his performance :-bd

1) My personal favourites =)) . On the first one he reminds me of a little boy who was praised by his mother and on the second one is just pure hilarity =))  

2175946_zpsd9ec16ee.gif2176583_zpsc4d69163.gif

2) And the rest :))

2175749_zpsc7208976.gif2175799_zps6fff484e.gif2175926_zps4657fc78.gif2175965_zpsac2ed56f.gif2176232_zpsaf3b7951.gif2176265_zpsffd41fe4.gif2176446_zpsfd458a8f.gif2176465_zps41e824a9.gif2176489_zps61ea7a8e.gif2176551_zps879f3d8a.gif

Guest wisteria7

briseis: are you aware that not only is this hysterical,but that you have created this man;s video resume useable for any future role he may apply for? I  think your check should be in the mail soon. =))

Guest rian77

wisteria7 said:

The Mata Hari storyline is kind of confusing to me,esp. in Faith. Mata Hari was a famous spy during WWI,particularly famous for her use of sexual allure.
If it is alright for ES to play Mata Hari with a nutball like DH,then why can't she kiss HotChoi? Awwww  (head desk, head desk.). =))

Could this be why ES is so dense around men? She's cute and attractive and gets all kinds of male attention,but it seems she responds to the wrong guys. Mata Hari-case in point. (Who was supposedly beheaded,but it's still a mystery.)