icesiren

said:

so i know this whole time slip thing is a head trip but apparently Writer Song wrote something on her website about ES: there is only one ES and she is traveling across time/space. The ES we see now with CY is on her first time slip. 

a very astute poster at dcinside tried to sum it all up (part speculation of course). I got a headache trying to figure it all out, but considering the complexities of time traveling, i think the poster did a good job: 

• Time Slip 1: the current ES figures out the trap too late and is too late to save CY.  She goes back to modern times at the next "opening" but sees that history has changed because of CY's death. That, and her heartbreak over not being to stop his death, leads her to attempt the second time slip. 
  • Time Slip 2: instead of traveling back to when she met CY, she accidentally ends up back in old old times. (no idea if she is Hwata - or perhaps she teaches Hwata a combo of Western/Holistic medicines). Anyway, she waits for the "opening" to activate again, and spends her time learning Holistic medicine and treating people. She isn't sure if she will remember everything, so writes down the memories she had with CY in her diary and leaves it behind as a desperate message to herself to save the man she loves.
  • Time Slip 3: I'm calling it TS3, but really, its ES in the middle of TS1 with one difference - she has the added knowledge represented by TS2-ES's diary. She just can't remember her past experiences because they are just so old to her now. With the heads-up from TS2-ES, she will undoubtedly end up saving CY somehow - how is the question. 

[...]

Don't kill me if this has been mentioned in the thread before, but ES could be the reincarnate of Hwata a few times over. Meaning maybe ES is dreaming her other self in previous life. But the circumstance is the same it always starts with hwata coming to the future n ES being kidnap by CY.

But each time its always to late,CY dies without both ever actually declaring their true feelings. So the previous ES decides to change fate by writing the letter to the next incarnate hoping she will change their destiny. Putting All her FAITH that the next ES will do the right thing.

what di u guys think? To many loopholes? Hahaha!

cikamoi said: Tamaragua said: Hello FAITH-addicts!! ^^
The true is I really am a LEE MIN HOt-addict but....who cares?? LOL
This k-drama is amazing!! I haven't never enjoyed a saeguk so much as I'm doing now thanks to Faith!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥~~

@cikamoi I would like to ask for your permission to post the Spanish version of your superb job doing the fail Facebook of the FAITH characters in a friend's blog!!
It's so LOL that I can't stop to laugh again & again every time I look at the pic!! Really, I became your fan just the moment I looked it!! ^^
Of course, I won't forget to add credits. My friend would like to add the laughing pic as part of her review of the last episode.
So...can I?? *puppy eyes*
Thanks for you attention & I hope you all, FAITH-addicts,enjoy next episode!! I didn't watch 15 & 16 yet!! O___o

P.S.: Can you all, guys, forgive me for my bad English?? TT TT  I'm Spanish and I hard try to learn English as a useful language as at the same time it's a language I like!! ^^

Guest xopo17

i don't know about you, but i have some correction for LMH acting and to pd-nim. regarding to below picture :

you_zps94231d9a.jpg

CY is in love to ES, so i think he's hand is supposed  not like that (the white circle) it looks akward seeing your love hold like that, it supposed with caring hand or maybe CY is affraid to do more since ES already has husband in real life, hehehe :P

but for CY face whose in love is already good enough, i just need pd-nim to give command to LMH to make a caring and loving body language and just ignore ES real husband, hehehehe. i want seeing them in natural body language not akward. :)

LMH hand on above picture made me arrrgghhhhh, he could just grab her so tightly and more passionate,
sorry to ES real husband, :)

icesiren said: so i know this whole time slip thing is a head trip but apparently Writer Song wrote something on her website about ES: there is only one ES and she is traveling across time/space. The ES we see now with CY is on her first time slip. 
a very astute poster at dcinside tried to sum it all up (part speculation of course). I got a headache trying to figure it all out, but considering the complexities of time traveling, i think the poster did a good job: 

• Time Slip 1: the current ES figures out the trap too late and is too late to save CY.  She goes back to modern times at the next "opening" but sees that history has changed because of CY's death. That, and her heartbreak over not being to stop his death, leads her to attempt the second time slip. 
  • Time Slip 2: instead of traveling back to when she met CY, she accidentally ends up back in old old times. (no idea if she is Hwata - or perhaps she teaches Hwata a combo of Western/Holistic medicines). Anyway, she waits for the "opening" to activate again, and spends her time learning Holistic medicine and treating people. She isn't sure if she will remember everything, so writes down the memories she had with CY in her diary and leaves it behind as a desperate message to herself to save the man she loves.
  • Time Slip 3: I'm calling it TS3, but really, its ES in the middle of TS1 with one difference - she has the added knowledge represented by TS2-ES's diary. She just can't remember her past experiences because they are just so old to her now. With the heads-up from TS2-ES, she will undoubtedly end up saving CY somehow - how is the question. 
I dunno if this cleared up anything for anybody. In any case, if you think about it, I think this proves the deep, abiding, enduring love ES has for CY. She travels across time - facing new dangers and crazy situations - all to save the man she loves from death. If that ain't love, what is? [now if they could resolve the misunderstanding between CY/ES with like a big epic kiss --  well now, i wouldn't say no to that.] 
my conclusion: time travel is just too complicated. so i'm going to look at him and enjoy: viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

Guest maggieb

Adnana said:

icesiren

said:

so i know this whole time slip thing is a head trip but apparently Writer Song wrote something on her website about ES: there is only one ES and she is traveling across time/space. The ES we see now with CY is on her first time slip. 

[...]

@Adnana. Thanks for the link, but I actually get my soft subs from darksmurfsub.com.
I don't think the Mata Hari bit is going to work for ES, @churasan. Her character is too much of a kookie doctor. I can't see her doing the vamp thing.
Worry not about CY, though. Vampy or not, he'll be jealous of anything and anyone when it comes to ES.
Interesting comment on EP 16 on dramabeans.com, and I quote:
"And I will be biting my nails till Monday..." 
Oh, man... My sentiments exactly. I want to Time Slip to next Monday! Get me that hole!

xopo17 said: i don't know about you, but i have some correction for LMH acting and to pd-nim. regarding to below picture :

you_zps94231d9a.jpg

CY is in love to ES, so i think he's hand is supposed  not like that (the white circle) it looks akward seeing your love hold like that, it supposed with caring hand or maybe CY is affraid to do more since ES already has husband in real life, hehehe :P

but for CY face whose in love is already good enough, i just need pd-nim to give command to LMH to make a caring and loving body language and just ignore ES real husband, hehehehe. i want seeing them in natural body language not akward. :)

LMH hand on above picture made me arrrgghhhhh, he could just grab her so tightly and more passionate,
sorry to ES real husband, :)

Guest Tinkiebell

rian77 said: Wuahaha... that won't works ... I am sure that plan got direct VETO from CY.. null permission allowed
=))
0% allowance.. unless seduction involving glaring CY behind or knife threatening romance..
:))

But I am on for making CY jealous however it is hehe.. go on my girl..

@icesiren : Bravo ! that's brilliant explanation.. very clear now

:x  Lets hope ES will stay for good this time..
lol agree, definitely won't work if CY knows what operation mata hari really entails. ES is one gutsy lady, but I don't think she'd be reckless enough to tell CY the part about mata hari being Europe's queen of unbridled eroticism, an exotic dancer, and a courtesan. Though I'd really love to see his reaction   ;))