[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbeybidollx

wow is its not the dress up boyfriend shuffle it means they went out 2twice until the end part for sure at the last selection they will choose eachother, BIG mistake for Minhyuk that he Yweon heard what he said to Jiwon about necklace i guess hes clueless why suddenly in the bus after aquarium yewon seems pretty cold towards him.. he's i guess a lil bit immature not being careful if he really cared for yewon, if its jonghun he is very careful not to offend a special person like when gna approached him he answered back but to continue conversation his attention is on someone else thats why maybe he didnt hear the 2nd question from gna he is too into yewon as in his interview he really tried his best to have closeness with yewon. I hope after this show yewon will continue date Jonghoon and he also will continue courting Yewon no more other girls Jonghoon focus to her only ;)

Guest Princeinshadow

Is that supposed to be clothing shuffle date?

coz if its not clothing suffle date i think its either Jonghoon or Kevin. They always wear that style of clothing.

But if its clothing shuffle date it can be Minhyuk also coz the shoe is more likely same as what he wear during partner selection night. And also the red hair.

Its hard to mention based on body build, coz any of these guys will seems to have broad shoulder if they pose like that. 

Guest xbeybidollx

5 reason it is jonghoon in the bike pic - muscular broad shoulders - ripped pants is his style not minhyuk - he has black shoes and other shoes brought in jeju - hair color its kinda brownish when theres a sun rewind on a date with gna backhugging saw his hair a lio brownish - only with liscense can drive a scooter if u see previous video the necklace date jonghoon drives the car and yewon drives the car ;)

I attentively watched the photo and I would like to be wrong, but ufortunately I'm pretty sure it's minhyuk. The shirt is not jonghoon's style at all. Plus the hair we can see is too reddish to be his. Damn! smilie_girl_270.gif

@twinkystar, I was also leaning to the idea that it had to do with nerves

twinkystar said: on second thought, the guy with yewon seems to be minhyuk, the hair seems red and the shoes, wasn't it the one he wore  during the first date with yewon?

SOOOO excited for tonight's episode. I can't wait to see the love triangle unravel and see who picked who. AND FINALLY, we can see (and pick at) the others' minds. PLEASE, let there be equal airtime with the interviews. I can't wait to see the quiet ones reveal who's on their minds!!! 
Aw it seems like mywhite-summer isn't translating anymore. Going to be an agonizing wait but thankfully we still have KSN :)

Today's episode

mid selection: minhyuk-yewon, yewon -minhyuk, n- eunyoung, eunyoung- n, joonhoon-yewon, g.na-joonhoon, kelvin-jiwon ,jiwon-minhyuk

bobo mission next week: yewon and joonhoon!! They are so sweet and joonhoon kissed yewon's forehead!

m94s20.jpg

2nvfr07.jpg

a14k28.jpg

@inxomnia thank you.
It was nice to see a bit more of the other's and the group interacting.

I really like N/Eunyoung, Eunyoung is so cute and funny her reactions this episode was really making me laugh.

Practically everyone looked sad after the midway selections. Also from the preview, it seems like Yewon/Jonghoon had a nice date, but after it seems like Yewon looked slighty down....?

I was really hoping Gna would not have picked Joonghon, but I guess he is the only guy that she interacted with more. But still.....

Archived