[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

don't worry dear , I must to wait at least two or three days for persian subs to watch it in peace! :))

oh i will wait for english subs, and later for spanish subs but i'm seriously considering watching the raws

;)

btw if you have to wait 2 or 3 days for persian subs then they came out pretty fast, i have to wait a week or more for spanish subs, and that is when the drama is very popular

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love SJS and LYH as individual actors soooooooooooooooooooo freaking much. so i really have high hopes for this couple. its so rare to have 2 of your favorite actors/actresses together.

LYh's acting is a bit weak, but she's soooooo adorably cute, and paired with SJS, whos soooo manly, OH EM GEE <3

Guest purpledrama

yeahhhh thank you guys for the updates of the drama loving the picturessss well have some newwwww already for the first episode!!!

'Ghost' So Ji Sub & Lee Yeon Hee Unveiled!

18555-ghost.jpg

On May 30, highly respected actors So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee's collaboration were unveiled in the new drama 'Ghost.' The drama received explosive response from the viewer’s just after the very first episode. 'Ghost' touches base on the scary reality of the possible threat of internet and social networking services.

FOR MORE DETIALS GO TO

SOURCE: kpopstarz.com

yeah just waiting for the raitingssss hope they were high

Guest purpledrama

oh i will wait for english subs, and later for spanish subs but i'm seriously considering watching the raws

;)

btw if you have to wait 2 or 3 days for persian subs then they came out pretty fast, i have to wait a week or more for spanish subs, and that is when the drama is very popular

HELLO GUYS GOOD NEWWSSS VIKII.COM HAS FULL EPISODE SUB I HAVEN'T FINISH BUT TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME I WILL

Guest simple_mindcd

purplepao24

endeavor thanks for the news about the ratings, though i'm so sad about it :(( hope they will get better.. i really want Ghost to be a hit

but among the three drama , ghost came 2nd base on TnMS rating with 10.7% and came 1st on TnMS metropolitan area (seoul) rating with 13.4%

will watch this drama after fully sub, i need some serious drama now adays...

Episode 1 is 94% subbed at viki, which is good enough for me (first 3 segments fully subbed, 4th segment 96% subbed and other 2 segments around 80% subbed). I watched it raw and it is great ... very fast pace. Really hope though that

Choi Daniel does not end up being the bad guy.

They will probably be finished in next couple hours, if not before.

Just finished watching with sub's I thought that the video may have been altered to show Hades, the actor playing the doctor, in every drama I have ever seen him in he is always scum. So I think he need's to be watched. He just might alter evidence for money. He always plays that type of character. Of course these are my own imaginings since we have not seen anything to make him appear suspicious.

Guest nana544

Ghost ep 1 was very interesting!!! Is Daniel Choi playing the bad guy here??? I am so confused!!! It is just mind-blowing!!!! I love the acting from all the actors and wow---this is drama is an eye-opening as to how powerful the nietzens has over the celebrity or how corrupted the entertainment industry can be.....well, I am looking forward to ep 2 and SJS has never look better---he appears younger and so handsome, yet so sexy!

Ghost ep 1 was very interesting!!! Is Daniel Choi playing the bad guy here??? I am so confused!!! It is just mind-blowing!!!! I love the acting from all the actors and wow---this is drama is an eye-opening as to how powerful the nietzens has over the celebrity or how corrupted the entertainment industry can be.....well' date=' I am looking forward to ep 2 and SJS has never look better---he appears younger and so handsome, yet so sexy! [/quote']

@Nana no I think kthe real bad guy is going to be Eom Gi Joon, that's probably him in the apartment next door to the girl that died.

Just finish watching this drama and that mean I had done watching all 3 new Wednesday - Thursday's dramas. And among all 3, I found this the most interesting one. It somehow remind me of Japanese detective dramas and maybe that is why I like it. ^^ I'm looking forward to this more than the other 2.

Guest MadDeeno

For anyone interested I wrote a recap for episode 1. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue recapping since I'm already planning to recap I Do, I Do. This was fun to write either way. Warning: I'm a bit morbid.

Ghost Episode 1 Recap

Archived