Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Vast Official saying Hyun Bin was with his wife Son Yejin when she gave birth to their newborn son.   He returned to Korea after the filming ended on 2022/11/26.

:teaze:

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin, who became a father, came to Korea... 'Maternity' Son Ye-jin, and her son are being protected

2022.11.28. 6:02 p.m.

0000397208_001_20221128180202634.jpg?type=w430

[SPOTV NEWS]

Actor Hyun Bin returns to Korea after filming the movie 'Harbin' (directed by Woo Min-ho) and is guarding Son Ye-jin's side. 

According to a report by Spotify News on the 28th, Hyun Bin is taking care of Son Ye-jin, who gave birth after returning to Korea after filming 'Harbin' in Mongolia. 

Son Ye-jin gave birth a little earlier than the expected date on the 27th and enjoyed the joy of her birth. Since Hyun Bin was concentrating on filming 'Harbin' in Mongolia until recently, there was a story that she was staying in Mongolia without being able to keep Son Ye-jin's side until recently. 

According to a film official, 'Harbin' has already completed all filming in Mongolia on the 26th, and Hyun Bin returned to Korea after finishing filming as scheduled. All the scheduled filming is over, and he is taking care of his 'wife' Son Ye-jin and her son, who came to Korea as planned and gave birth. 

Hyun Bin is said to be very happy with the birth of his son, who finally saw the light of day in the hot congratulations of his family, friends and acquaintances. 

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin gave birth and watched... ‘Parents of the Century’ are thrilled with their birth (comprehensive)

2022.11.28. 7:29pm

SOURCE

0000397222_001_20221128192902114.jpg?type=w430

[SPOTV NEWS]

Actor Hyun Bin is enjoying the joy and happiness of 'son's father' while keeping his wife, actress Son Ye-jin, and son. 

According to the Spotify News coverage on the 28th, Hyun Bin returned to Korea after filming the movie 'Harbin' (directed by Woo Min-ho) in Mongolia and is staying by Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to her son.

Son Ye-jin, who was due to give birth in December, gave birth a little earlier than expected on the 27th. As Son Ye-jin is her new born son, she becomes the mother of a 'tiger zodiac son'. She recently focused her attention on her 'dad' Hyun-bin, who was focusing on filming 'Harbin' in Mongolia. 

Even after Son Ye-jin gave birth, there was a story that Hyun Bin was staying in Mongolia, but according to a film official, 'Harbin' had already completed all the filming in Mongolia on the 26th. 

Hyun Bin also returned to Korea after filming as scheduled. As the scheduled filming was all completed, he came to Korea as planned, and he was thrilled as he watched Son Ye-jin's childbirth by her side. He has since been enjoying the joy of her birth by taking care of his wife, Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to their newborn son.

0000397222_002_20221128192902157.jpeg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are said to be receiving warm congratulations from family, friends and acquaintances. In particular, the interest of domestic and foreign fans is also hot for the first birth of two actors representing Korea. 

Above all, attention is focused on the son who was born with a 'visual diamond spoon' as they are two people with brilliant visuals. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation', developed into lovers through the drama 'Crash Landing on You', and ended up getting married, becoming 'the couple of the century'. After Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy, Hyun Bin said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2', "I have to live hard." 

Both Son Ye-jin and her son are in good health. Son Ye-jin plans to take care of her body for the time being and focus on recovering her health and raising her son. Hyun Bin prepares for the release of the movie 'Harbin' in which he plays Ahn Jung-geun.

Hyun Bin, ♥Son Ye-jin kept by her side during childbirth "I'm in Korea now" (official)

2022.11.28. 7:32pm

SOURCE

202211281924137123358_20221128192834_01_

[HERALD POP]
Hyun Bin stayed by Son Ye-jin's side after giving birth. 

On the afternoon of the 28th, an official from Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, said to Herald POP, "Hyun Bin was with Son Ye-jin when she gave birth." "He is currently in Korea." 

Previously, on the 27th, Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment said "Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son today (27th). Mother and son are healthy." 

It was said that Hyun Bin could not be with her as he stayed in Mongolia for the filming of the movie 'Harbin'. However, this turned out to be not true.  The story that Hyun Bin was staying in Mongolia for filming came out and made many people sad, but it is known that Hyun Bin returned to Korea after filming on the 26th and is keeping their side, and support continues.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married in March and made a couple's kite.

0001529708_002_20221128194001497.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin will leave for Latvia on January 20 next year to film the movie 'Harbin'. 

[2022/11/28] 

◆ SBS NEWS

“Who do you resemble?” Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin married on the 27th / SBS / Good Morning Entertainment

◆  YONHAP NEWS

SOURCE

** KOREA NOW is an official  English YouTube channel of Yonhap News Agency

◆ MBC NEWS
SOURCE

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became parents. 

Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son yesterday. 

Both her mother and child are said to be healthy. 

I was able to meet my baby sooner than the expected date of birth in December. 

The couple, who got married in March of this year, received many congratulations by announcing the news of their pregnancy in June, saying, “I bring you good news,” and “A new life has come.” 

'Hyun Bin Jr.', who does he look more like? Son Ye-jin's father → Hyun Bin → Hyun Bin's child, beautiful DNA that will lead to three generations

SOURCE

2022112901002193800282071_20221128211902518.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Along with the news of having a son, Hyun Bin's childhood photos and Son Ye-jin's father's young photos, which resemble Hyun Bin, are also a hot topic. Interest in the second generation of the Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples, who seem to be the DNA of beauty following the third generation, is already hot. 

On the 27th, her agency, MS Team, said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th." Son Ye-jin, who was originally scheduled to give birth in December, gave birth earlier than expected, but both mother and child are known to be healthy. 

In the middle of this, both mom and dad are the best visuals in the entertainment industry, so attention is already focused on how good-looking her second generation will be.

Early on, when the fact of their marriage was known, Son Ye-jin's father's photo became a hot topic. It is because Son Ye-jin's father's appearance in her youth was very similar to Hyun Bin's current appearance. The reaction was hot online, such as 'It seems that the rumor that her daughter falls for a man who resembles her father is correct'. 

In addition, Hyun Bin's childhood photos released by Hyun Bin's agency in the past are also being summoned to fans again with the news of childbirth. 

In her photo, the young Hyun Bin has the same clear features as she does now, and she boasts a unique appearance. Son Ye-jin in her childhood also has a strangely similar face to Hyun Bin, and she believes that the two are siblings. 

In response, netizens scrambled to congratulate Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's birth news, expressing their expectations, saying, "It looks like a father-like or mother-like baby, the most beautiful baby in the universe." "The visual center of an idol group is a reserved world-class beautiful baby." 

Son Ye-jin with home-cooked meals ♥ Hyun-bin with diapers... Became a parent to a child born in the year of the tiger

SOURCE

0000582936_005_20221128220401615.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became parents. 
Holding my son in my arms in a great blessing. 

On the 27th, her agency, MS Team Entertainment, announced the news of Son Ye-jin's birth and said, "Both the mother and child are healthy." They became her parents eight months after marrying her fellow actor Hyun Bin last March.

Spoiler

0000582936_002_20221128220401526.jpg?type=w430

Last June, Son Ye-jin said, 'I'm going to tell you a careful but happy news. A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amid worries and excitement. It's something I'm really grateful for, but I'm so cautious that I haven't told the people around me yet. We deliver the news before it is too late to the fans and people around us who are waiting for this news as much as we are. We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you will also protect the things that you need to protect in your life and stay healthy. Be happy', she directly revealed the pregnancy to her fans. She was told that she was due to give birth in December, but she gave birth ahead of schedule.

Spoiler

0000582936_004_20221128220401584.jpg?type=w430

0000582936_003_20221128220401556.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin has been concentrating on prenatal education without any special activities in the entertainment industry while having a child. She cooks healthy home-cooked meals and shares her current situation. She had everything she couldn't do, from Korean to Western, and her neat plating was also popular. 

He posted more pictures, saying, "I worked hard on making and taking pictures because I love food pictures so much." She was a 'mom' who tried in many ways for herself and her child's health.

Spoiler

0000582936_001_20221128220401498.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin also said in an interview with the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' in September, "I don't feel it yet, but usually people around me say that you have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it, so I think it's the same." It's a blessing, so I'm waiting for it with a good heart." 

Hyun Bin also asked for interviews to be non-face-to-face to protect his wife and his child from Corona 19. At the time, the number of confirmed cases was rapidly increasing, so he showed a glimpse of a prospective father who puts the health of his family above all else. It can't be a natural yet meticulous mind.

0000582936_006_20221128220401644.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin, who not only had infinite love for his family, but also held tight to the theater in the second half 6.98 million spectators chose 'Cooperation' and revitalized the theater district. 

The married couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin will open the second act of married life. With the birth of a child from two people who were together, the three of them come together within the fence called family.

0000582936_007_20221128220401671.jpg?type=w430

I hope that the two of them will be able to lead a family full of happiness. 

From marriage up to 2nd generation, everything is a hot topic when Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin do it 

SOURCE

0000904467_001_20221129103901719.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS SEOUL]

'Couple of the Century' Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin do everything. 

As a top star couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couples are getting a lot of attention for their every move from marriage to honeymoon and childbirth. It shows how great the public's interest in them is. 

Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th, and the two became parents after 8 months of marriage. She was initially informed that she would give birth sometime in December, but she reportedly held her child in her arms ahead of the due date. The agency also revealed its position that "both the mother and child are healthy." 

Hyun Bin was filming the movie 'Harbin' in Mongolia, but she returned to Korea on the 26th and is said to have stayed by Son Ye-jin's side. Son Ye-jin plans to take care of herself at a postpartum care center located in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul. 

As the news of Son Ye-jin's son's birth is reported, attention is also focused on their second-generation appearance. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are both actors who boast outstanding visuals, so attention is focused on the second generation who inherited the genes of the two.

0000904467_002_20221129103901761.jpg?type=w430

Interest in Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, a couple of the same age forty, has continued since dating rumors. Her interest in the top star couple of the same age was so hot that dating rumors circulated three times. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first met acting in the movie 'Negotiation'. Afterwards, she filmed the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' together, and dating rumors arose, and in January of last year, she admitted that she was dating. She has since been married on March 31st. 

At the time, the wedding, which was held privately at the Walkerfeel Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, attracted a lot of attention as all the top stars attended as guests. Afterwards, the two of them went on a 17-day honeymoon to the United States, although they were honeymooning overseas, but photos of the two were spread through social media. In addition, many reporters and fans flocked to Incheon Airport on their way back home, making Incheon Airport a sea of people, realizing the interest in the couple of the century. 

Te news of Son Ye-jin's pregnancy, which was delivered after three months of her marriage, also drew attention. Son Ye-jin wrote on her own Instagram last June, “A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm feeling the changes in my body day by day amid worry and excitement." 

In a publicity interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2 International' released last September, Hyun Bin said, "I still don't feel it (becoming a father), but I think I'll have to live harder." have said

Blessings and interest are expected to continue in the future of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who have continued to bear pink fruit through love, marriage, and the birth of a new life amidst the support and support of so many people. 

'Son Ye-jin♥' Hyun Bin, what everyone else does?... He's also a good husband

SOURCE

0004749223_001_20221129114404023.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Bora] Actor Hyun Bin, who was filming a new work overseas, came to Korea to protect Son Ye-jin's childbirth process. To properly perform the role of a husband so that her wife does not feel fear and disappointment while giving birth alone. 

On the afternoon of the 28th, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment told OSEN, "Hyun Bin is currently in Korea. He returned to Korea and stayed by her side before Son Ye-jin gave birth,”. 

According to the production company of 'Harbin', the Mongolian filming was completed on the 26th. Accordingly, it was confirmed that her prospective father, Hyun Bin, hurriedly returned to Korea ahead of her birth and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side.

0004749223_002_20221129114404054.jpeg?type=w430

Hyun Bin did not think that pregnancy was his wife's job. In the meantime, as can be expected through Son Ye-jin's Instagram, he spent time with his wife enjoying small daily life such as eating and walking. Of course, ordinary husbands might be jealous that only Hyun Bin is special, as it is a natural thing to do, but he certainly would not have taken it seriously even if everyone else was doing it. 

Isn't it true that a husband's role is to share the joy and joy of a new life together, as well as the changes in the body caused by pregnancy, the difficulties, and the pain of childbirth.

0004749223_003_20221129114404060.jpg?type=w430

It is said that the sad things that women do when they are pregnant remain in their memories even after the child becomes an adult. 

Hyun Bin's constant care, which brought emotional stability to his wife as soon as he returned from abroad, must have helped his wife Son Ye-jin overcome her fear of childbirth and gain confidence. 

Hyun Bin and his Son Ye-jin, who got married in March of this year, enjoyed unforgettable joy, and had a meeting with their precious 2nd generation after 8 months. 

Cheers to the life of her newbie, her mom and dad. 

2 hours ago, bearcreek said:

'Son Ye-jin♥' Hyun Bin, what everyone else does?... He's also a good husband

SOURCE

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Bora] Actor Hyun Bin, who was filming a new work overseas, came to Korea to protect Son Ye-jin's childbirth process. To properly perform the role of a husband so that her wife does not feel fear and disappointment while giving birth alone. 

On the afternoon of the 28th, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment told OSEN, "Hyun Bin is currently in Korea. He returned to Korea and stayed by her side before Son Ye-jin gave birth,”. 

According to the production company of 'Harbin', the Mongolian filming was completed on the 26th. Accordingly, it was confirmed that her prospective father, Hyun Bin, hurriedly returned to Korea ahead of her birth and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side.

Hyun Bin did not think that pregnancy was his wife's job. In the meantime, as can be expected through Son Ye-jin's Instagram, he spent time with his wife enjoying small daily life such as eating and walking. Of course, ordinary husbands might be jealous that only Hyun Bin is special, as it is a natural thing to do, but he certainly would not have taken it seriously even if everyone else was doing it. 

Isn't it true that a husband's role is to share the joy and joy of a new life together, as well as the changes in the body caused by pregnancy, the difficulties, and the pain of childbirth.

It is said that the sad things that women do when they are pregnant remain in their memories even after the child becomes an adult. 

Hyun Bin's constant care, which brought emotional stability to his wife as soon as he returned from abroad, must have helped his wife Son Ye-jin overcome her fear of childbirth and gain confidence. 

Hyun Bin and his Son Ye-jin, who got married in March of this year, enjoyed unforgettable joy, and had a meeting with their precious 2nd generation after 8 months. 

Cheers to the life of her newbie, her mom and dad. 

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Good to know that Hyun Bin was, in fact, by Son Yejin's side. Due to filming schedules, I thought all along that he was not by her side during childbirth.  :cutekitty:

• Love 1

20 hours ago, willenette said:

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Good to know that Hyun Bin was, in fact, by Son Yejin's side. Due to filming schedules, I thought all along that he was not by her side during childbirth.  

@willenetteMmmm, same thought too since Hyun Bin just left for Mongolia and Son Yejin delivery is earlier than expected.  Glad to know that he was with her, he was with them. He unable to hide how happy he is about the biggest joy of his life. It's going to be their first Christmas as husband & wife and amazing parents.   Haha both are 3-day-old parents now. 
:sparklyeyes:

B18-A0484-F0-DE-447-F-8-EF7-0-A4181-B058

First snow for this winter in Seoul tonite :)

"Your son looks like this too?"...Hyunbin, he was really different from childhood (+ past photos)

While attention is focused on the appearance of the 2nd generation of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who recently got a son, the unusual past photos of Hyun Bin, who became a father, were re-examined.

SOURCE

"I've become a mother and father"...Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, who delivered the news of a son

insightMS Team Entertainment

Spoiler

insightVASTEntertainment

[INSIGHT]
On the 27th, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became parents with their son in their arms. 

According to the agency VAST Entertainment, Hyun Bin, who was filming a movie abroad, also returned home and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side, sharing the moment of his son's birth.

Spoiler

As the news of Son Ye-jin's birth spread, many people are curious about the appearance of the 2-year-old, as they are Korea's representative visual couple.

While it is expected that a handsome son who inherited the superior genes of these couples will be born, the childhood appearance of Hyun Bin, who was different from the cotyledon, is being re-examined among fans.

insightInstagram 'vast.ent'

"Hopefully the genes of mom and dad are exactly alike"... Hyun Bin, who has been perfected since childhood

In 2020, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment released Hyun Bin's childhood photos through official SNS.

The photo shows Hyun Bin as a child wearing cute suspenders and smiling cutely.

insightVASTEntertainment

The cute 'gourd' bangs that were cut in a straight line made Hyun Bin's dainty charm stand out even more.

The bright and bright Hyun Bin smiling broadly with the corners of his mouth raised beautifully brought a hearty smile to the viewers.

Spoiler

In the photo with an expressionless face, we could get a glimpse of the warm features similar to the current appearance.

Hyun Bin, neatly dressed in a red top, is still looking somewhere.

The closed lips, the high nose and the convex forehead line drew admiration from the viewers as they are no different from now.

Fans were amazed at the past photos of Hyun Bin, who had already had a perfect face since childhood, and said, "I think my son will grow up with a similar atmosphere to Hyun Bin", "I think he will be handsome whether he resembles his mother or his father", "I am very curious about his appearance." showed keen interest.

Spoiler

RickRoll'D

insightHyunbin Elementary School Graduation Photo

insightHyun Bin middle school graduation photo

insightHyun Bin high school graduation photo / online community

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into lovers by working together in the movie 'Negotiation' released in 2018 and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' the following year.

The two held a public wedding in March after about a year of public devotion and were blessed by everyone.

It seems that Son Ye-jin will temporarily stop activities for the time being and focus on childcare.

22 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

"Your son looks like this too?"...Hyunbin, he was really different from childhood (+ past photos)

While attention is focused on the appearance of the 2nd generation of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who recently got a son, the unusual past photos of Hyun Bin, who became a father, were re-examined.

SOURCE

"I've become a mother and father"...Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, who delivered the news of a son

MS Team Entertainment

Reveal hidden contents

insightVASTEntertainment

[INSIGHT]
On the 27th, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became parents with their son in their arms. 

According to the agency VAST Entertainment, Hyun Bin, who was filming a movie abroad, also returned home and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side, sharing the moment of his son's birth.

Reveal hidden contents

As the news of Son Ye-jin's birth spread, many people are curious about the appearance of the 2-year-old, as they are Korea's representative visual couple.

While it is expected that a handsome son who inherited the superior genes of these couples will be born, the childhood appearance of Hyun Bin, who was different from the cotyledon, is being re-examined among fans.

Instagram 'vast.ent'

"Hopefully the genes of mom and dad are exactly alike"... Hyun Bin, who has been perfected since childhood

In 2020, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment released Hyun Bin's childhood photos through official SNS.

The photo shows Hyun Bin as a child wearing cute suspenders and smiling cutely.
VASTEntertainment

The cute 'gourd' bangs that were cut in a straight line made Hyun Bin's dainty charm stand out even more.

The bright and bright Hyun Bin smiling broadly with the corners of his mouth raised beautifully brought a hearty smile to the viewers.

Reveal hidden contents

In the photo with an expressionless face, we could get a glimpse of the warm features similar to the current appearance.

Hyun Bin, neatly dressed in a red top, is still looking somewhere.

The closed lips, the high nose and the convex forehead line drew admiration from the viewers as they are no different from now.

Fans were amazed at the past photos of Hyun Bin, who had already had a perfect face since childhood, and said, "I think my son will grow up with a similar atmosphere to Hyun Bin", "I think he will be handsome whether he resembles his mother or his father", "I am very curious about his appearance." showed keen interest.

Reveal hidden contents

RickRoll'D

insightHyunbin Elementary School Graduation Photo

insightHyun Bin middle school graduation photo

insightHyun Bin high school graduation photo / online community

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into lovers by working together in the movie 'Negotiation' released in 2018 and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' the following year.

The two held a public wedding in March after about a year of public devotion and were blessed by everyone.

It seems that Son Ye-jin will temporarily stop activities for the time being and focus on childcare.

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. According to a revelation on Pann, Son Ye Jin was unable to give birth by normal methods but had to undergo caesarean section. The reason was given because the baby had a fairly large weight of nearly 3.5 kg, so it was difficult to use the normal delivery method. It was also revealed on Pann that HB burst into tears when the first time holding his son.   :sweet:

• Love 1

19 hours ago, bearcreek said:

'Hyun Bin Jr.', who does he look more like? Son Ye-jin's father → Hyun Bin → Hyun Bin's child, beautiful DNA that will lead to three generations

SOURCE

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Along with the news of having a son, Hyun Bin's childhood photos and Son Ye-jin's father's young photos, which resemble Hyun Bin, are also a hot topic. Interest in the second generation of the Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples, who seem to be the DNA of beauty following the third generation, is already hot. 

On the 27th, her agency, MS Team, said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th." Son Ye-jin, who was originally scheduled to give birth in December, gave birth earlier than expected, but both mother and child are known to be healthy. 

In the middle of this, both mom and dad are the best visuals in the entertainment industry, so attention is already focused on how good-looking her second generation will be.

Early on, when the fact of their marriage was known, Son Ye-jin's father's photo became a hot topic. It is because Son Ye-jin's father's appearance in her youth was very similar to Hyun Bin's current appearance. The reaction was hot online, such as 'It seems that the rumor that her daughter falls for a man who resembles her father is correct'. 

In addition, Hyun Bin's childhood photos released by Hyun Bin's agency in the past are also being summoned to fans again with the news of childbirth. 

In her photo, the young Hyun Bin has the same clear features as she does now, and she boasts a unique appearance. Son Ye-jin in her childhood also has a strangely similar face to Hyun Bin, and she believes that the two are siblings. 

In response, netizens scrambled to congratulate Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's birth news, expressing their expectations, saying, "It looks like a father-like or mother-like baby, the most beautiful baby in the universe." "The visual center of an idol group is a reserved world-class beautiful baby." 

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Looking at HB's visual when he was a child, I ask - does his son will have a similar vibe? I think so. As soon as this good news was reported, my curiosity started about the appearance of the baby, who inherits the good genes of the couple. Surely, the baby will be very handsome whether he looks like his

mom or dad.   :popcornjackson:

• Love 1

12 hours ago, willenette said:

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. According to a revelation on Pann, Son Ye Jin was unable to give birth by normal methods but had to undergo caesarean section. The reason was given because the baby had a fairly large weight of nearly 3.5 kg, so it was difficult to use the normal delivery method. It was also revealed on Pann that HB burst into tears when the first time holding his son.   

@willenetteThanks for sharing. Son Yejin was 3.9kg when she was born.  Good to know she has an easy delivery, and both being healthy. The lovely couple, who have gone through everything from marriage announcement, wedding ceremony, pregnancy & childbirth this year, will have a year full of blessings.

:hooray:

[2022/12/29] Grand Hill Hotel Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia posted a thank you note on their sns, thanking the <Harbin> cast for their stay.

"It was a pleasure to welcome Mr Hyun Bin and the rest of the Harbin cast to the Grand Hill Hotel Ulaanbaatar. Thank you. for staying with us" 

93-A52-C60-7968-4-D82-B1-C9-393-BF120-B8

60021-C6-E-DC60-42-F1-BDF9-9-DD16-E229-A