Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

[2022/08/16] <Confidential Assignment 2 : International> team (Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Daniel Henney (through video call due to his US filming schedule), Im Yoona, Jin Seonkyu and Director Lee Seokhoon ) attended the Production Report held at the Grand Ballroom of Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the morning 08/16.

0000998189_001_20220816140701579.jpg?typ

0000998177_001_20220817083003865.jpg?typ

0000998182_001_20220816143801621.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0001489141_002_20220816155101524.jpg?typ

0000873993_001_20220816183302118.jpg?typ

Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Daniel Henney,  Im YoonA shared their feelings about reuniting with the work. 

Hyun Bin : "Since the story of 'Cooperation 2' came out, I thought it would be good for the actors who worked with 'Cooperation 1' to work together. It was comfortable and the synergy was doubled,” "I thought I could play the same character as in the previous work, but it came as a shock while I was preparing. Comedy, action, story, all other things were built up, so I wondered why I thought that way. I thought about it one by one while looking at the script slowly,” "Since Cheol-ryeong is coming to South Korea for the second time, I'm a little used to it, and I thought there would be some comfortable parts with Jin-tae. In the previous work, I drew revenge for losing my wife, but this time I paid a lot of attention to it because I wanted to add a sense of relaxation and brightness.” "Many people liked the action of 'Cooperation 1', so there were a lot of concerns about the action in Season 2. 

"I was very happy, too, and I had high expectations. It was really good,”

Yoo Haejin  "The results of the work were good, but I really liked the filming set aside from the results. I was very excited to be together again” "I think I'm used to Rim Cheol-ryeong's sudden behavior. It changed the way he noticed his wife when it was a risky collaboration.” "I was surprised that Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, and myself were cast for three people who looked the same. It's image casting, isn't it?" he trembled nervously. He said, “I think Daniel Henney is a person who somehow feels healthy. I wanted to talk a lot on set, but he was a friend who was healthy both physically and mentally. It was really good.” 

<In response to his work after marriage and his wife Son Yejin’s pregnancy>

"I don't think there is anything special or different because of my personal affairs." "The part I'm worried about is that I want 'Cooperation 1' to be loved as much as it received it, but how it will be received and shown to the audience is huge. 

Daniel Henney "It's been a long time since Hyun Bin and I in 'Kim Sam-soon', and it was so good. " 
I have been a fan of Yoo Hae-jin for a long time and it was an honor to work with him. We talked a lot about fishing on the set,” “ It has been a long time with Im YoonAin the 2012 movie 'I AM” "I had many happy moments on set. Acting itself was so good.” “After filming the nightclub scene, we had a beer with Hyun Bin at the hotel and talked a lot about the past.”

Im Yoona : “We met again, but it was my first time doing a series, so I was very happy. It has a familiar feeling, so I was able to shoot comfortably.” "In “Cooperation”, she was a poor sister-in-law who was bullied, but in  “Cooperation 2” she is YouTuber as her profession." There are conflicting parts,”

NEWS

Posted by Sophie-Ha   6 minutes ago

Hyun Bin becomes despaired after struggling to name a BTS member on 'The Game Caterers'

AKP STAFF

1663098597-untitled-1.jpg

Hyun Bin recently became despaired during the 'Character Quiz' on 'The Game Caterers' and even asked for his face to be blurred.

In the episode of 'The Game Caterers' that was uploaded on September 9, the cast members of 'Confidential Assignment 2: International' sat down to face producer Na Yeong Seok in a series of his classic games.

1663099645-image.png

On this day, the producer offered Chuseok gifts to the cast members as a reward for the 'Character Quiz,' where they have to say the name of the person or character in a short given time. Before the game started, Hyun Bin seemed clearly tense and expressed how nervous he is. When producer Na asked him, "Why do you keep rubbing your hands like that?" Hyun Bin replied, "I just want it to be over quickly."

In the fourth round, Hyun Bin was the first runner-up, and a photo of BTS's Jimin came up. Hyun Bin stared at the photo but was not able to say Jimin's name until the end. YoonA became worried for Hyun Bin and said, "Are you going to be okay?" Hyun Bin then said, "Jimin..." and became apologetic.

1663099436-image.png1663099439-image.png1663099443-image.png1663099589-image.png1663099594-image.png1663099597-image.png1663099601-image.png

Hyun Bin made everyone laugh by asking, "Can you blur my face?" and producer Na comforted the actor by saying, "I'll make Jimin get the answer wrong when you come up on the next time we play it (the game). Then you'll be even." Hyun Bin replied, "No that doesn't make it even..."

SOURCE:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/hyun-bin-becomes-despaired-after-struggling-to-name-a-bts-member-on-the-game-caterers

NEWS

Posted by Sophie-Ha   6 minutes ago

Hyun Bin becomes despaired after struggling to name a BTS member on 'The Game Caterers'

AKP STAFF

1663098597-untitled-1.jpg

Hyun Bin recently became despaired during the 'Character Quiz' on 'The Game Caterers' and even asked for his face to be blurred.

In the episode of 'The Game Caterers' that was uploaded on September 9, the cast members of 'Confidential Assignment 2: International' sat down to face producer Na Yeong Seok in a series of his classic games.

1663099645-image.png

On this day, the producer offered Chuseok gifts to the cast members as a reward for the 'Character Quiz,' where they have to say the name of the person or character in a short given time. Before the game started, Hyun Bin seemed clearly tense and expressed how nervous he is. When producer Na asked him, "Why do you keep rubbing your hands like that?" Hyun Bin replied, "I just want it to be over quickly."

In the fourth round, Hyun Bin was the first runner-up, and a photo of BTS's Jimin came up. Hyun Bin stared at the photo but was not able to say Jimin's name until the end. YoonA became worried for Hyun Bin and said, "Are you going to be okay?" Hyun Bin then said, "Jimin..." and became apologetic.

1663099436-image.png1663099439-image.png1663099443-image.png1663099589-image.png1663099594-image.png1663099597-image.png1663099601-image.png

Hyun Bin made everyone laugh by asking, "Can you blur my face?" and producer Na comforted the actor by saying, "I'll make Jimin get the answer wrong when you come up on the next time we play it (the game). Then you'll be even." Hyun Bin replied, "No that doesn't make it even..."

SOURCE:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/hyun-bin-becomes-despaired-after-struggling-to-name-a-bts-member-on-the-game-caterers