Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 2 người

BIFF - 10.13.2017 - OLIVER STONE who worked with the greatest actors in Hollywood as Michael Douglas, Tom Cruise, Al Pacino.... said that the acting of Hyun Bin is I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E

Even if Hyun Bin does not run Awards events and still so discreet, his talent is noticed at the International level

source http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000212205 via Hyun Bin 현 빈 - International Fans

• Like 2

On 10/16/2017 at 9:11 AM, allmylife00 said:

Hyun Bin The Swindlers 꾼 - Korean Movie eight new still cuts of Hwang Ji Sung.

Reveal hidden contents

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang đứng

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang đứng

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 3 người, mọi người đang cười, trong nhà

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang cười, bộ vét

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang ngồi và bộ vét

The Swindlers 꾼 - Korean Movie

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing some stills from this upcoming movie. Looking forward to see this upcoming movie. I find the plot of the movie fresh & intriguing. I always enjoy HB's acting. I hope this film will get good box-office results. :tongue:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this picture. Awww.........this must be a capture from his upcoming movie, is it? I said it because of his hair..... HB just doesn't age. :tongue:

Thanks you @willenette  i think so, Hyun Bin is more charismatic, elegant and cute. And he has an incredibly gorgeous 

• Like 1

Hyun Bin To Star In Music Video For Kim Dong Ryul’s First Comeback In 3 Years

Hyun-Bin-Kim-Dong-Ryul.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin is set to appear in the music video of singer Kim Dong Ryul’s new song!

A Music Farm representative confirmed the news on October 20 and added that they are currently negotiating schedules with the actor.

Earlier in the month, Kim Dong Ryul announced that he would be making a comeback soon by posting a photo on his Twitter account of him recording a song with the London Symphony Orchestra.

Though a date has not been set for the release of his new music, this will be Kim Dong Ryul’s first comeback in three years since his sixth album in 2014. The singer first made his debut in 1993 and over the years, he has made his mark in the industry as a highly-respected singer-songwriter.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/20/hyun-bin-star-music-video-kim-dong-ryuls-first-comeback-3-years/

• Like 1

What does it take to reform a spoiled prince?

0eab5818-b6eb-4718-bad3-757105f672f8.png

They were born with a silver spoon and given a privileged life, but these young masters of the universe are often self-centered and oblivious to the suffering of ordinary people. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad human beings. Perhaps they just need to get lucky by meeting the right person to remind them a thing or two about growing up. This is a long-favored theme, especially in Asian dramas. Let's see what it takes to reform a wayward heir into a true prince charming. Which spoiled prince comes to your mind first?

2. Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden

It would take a strong, free-spirited young woman who works as a stuntwoman to make the wealthy heir see how things look for the other 99%, especially when his soul switches body with hers. When the couple falls in love, their love is the kind that endures because they truly understand how each other feels.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/what-does-it-take-to-train-a-wayward-prince/

vid1-1-800x445.jpg

The Chemistry Between The Cast of ‘The Swindlers’ with Hyunbin As The Main Character

Hyun Bin who has the perfect visuals up to exceptional acting talent will act a ‘cheating character’. In the movie ‘The Swindlers’ Hyun Bin transforms into a fraud. In the press conference of the film ‘The Swindlers’, the chemistry between its actors can be seen.

Hyun Bin acts as a fraudster who chooses a fraudulent lifestyle in the movie ‘The Swindlers’. “I play as a very skilled swindler, a clever swindler who exceeds any con artist and always plans everything”, Hyun Bin said.

12-124.jpg

The chemistry of Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae who transform into fraudster is highly anticipated. Hyun Bin said, “Every character has a different personality, the story and the characters that meet and the linkage in it, maybe you can see differently, depending on which character you see it.”

He and Yoo Ji Tae co-act for the first time through the movie ‘The Swindlers’. Hyun Bin confessed that he really likes this movie and keeps talking about it when he’s drunk.

Spoiler

11-136.jpg

In addition, other actors said that Hyun Bin is a person who has great love for food. He even asks silly questions like asking to have one food that you want to eat until you die. ‘The Swindlers’ will be released in November.

http://my.castko.com/archives/21450