Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

ok im dying here to hear that he is going to take the role HE NEEDS TO TAKE IT! i know he needs rest and its been a while since hyde jekyll me a nice calm drama i hope he took a good break and had some time finding a girlfriend (hope he is dating han ji min secretly if not getting back together with song hye kyo) or dating non celebrity will be the best for him and now time for new project. but i have a question will  the production company be english or korean? will they air it in korea or not? thanks HYUN BIN OPPA FIGHTING!!!

Hi, in case HB decides to take this Hollywood movie, he has to learn & practice more his English. Wait & see..... Besides, it would be a stepping ground for him..... :lol:

hi 2, yeah that's for sure and knowing hyun bins personality towards his acting he is responsible and tries his best so im sure he will do his best to learn more english and practice more like english acting because there might be difference in expressing all sort of stuff. but i didnt get your reply is it a good thing for him to take it or not? thanks 

*** I hope he's taking it because as what I've said in my post above, "besides, it would be a stepping ground for him....." :lol:

• Like 1

ok im dying here to hear that he is going to take the role HE NEEDS TO TAKE IT! i know he needs rest and its been a while since hyde jekyll me a nice calm drama i hope he took a good break and had some time finding a girlfriend (hope he is dating han ji min secretly if not getting back together with song hye kyo) or dating non celebrity will be the best for him and now time for new project. but i have a question will  the production company be english or korean? will they air it in korea or not? thanks HYUN BIN OPPA FIGHTING!!!

Hi, in case HB decides to take this Hollywood movie, he has to learn & practice more his English. Wait & see..... Besides, it would be a stepping ground for him..... :lol:

hi 2, yeah that's for sure and knowing hyun bins personality towards his acting he is responsible and tries his best so im sure he will do his best to learn more english and practice more like english acting because there might be difference in expressing all sort of stuff. but i didnt get your reply is it a good thing for him to take it or not? thanks 

*** I hope he's taking it because as what I've said in my post above, "besides, it would be a stepping ground for him....." :lol:

oh ok lol i thought u liked him to take it but then didnt like it so i was a bit confused lol any ways lets hope that he is taking it. im worried for his next project,i respect all his choices coz i know he chooses what he wants to act in not what brings him fame, but his last drama choice was not that wise, his acting was AMAZING! and the writers idea was brilliant but she couldn't link things together and she needs more improvement. i know after hajina he is gonna take like at least 5 years to think about drama comebacks again so i hope his choice for the movies are going to be good, im waiting for his comeback SOOOOO BAD!! FIGHTING OPPA!!

• Like 2

So Ji-sub asked if she would live with him. Hyun Bin asked since when was she so pretty. Kwon Yul asked if she liked him and asked for kindness while they were together. Everything said by these men have caused sleepless nights for several women. Kwon Yul from the drama "Let's Eat - Season 2" is a boyfriend someone would want in real life. We take a look back at several 'confessions' made by actors in dramas. - KBS 2TV "Sorry, I Love You" So Ji-sub, "Do you want to eat or live with me? Do you want to eat or die with me?" The words "Do you want to eat or live with me? Do you want to eat or die with me?" by So Ji-sub from the drama "Sorry, I Love You" made girls shriek. He said this is a manly and wild way and it was his way of confessing his feelings for Im Soo-jeong. Cha Moo-hyeok is a character who's been through a lot of pain but his strong appeal is one no one can deny. This is a classic until today. - SBS "Secret Garden" Hyeon Bin, "Kil Ra-im! Since when were you so pretty?" Hyeon Bin shook the hearts of women all over the country with heart-melting phrases every episode. Out of all those, the best can be said to be, "Kil Ra-im! Since when were you so pretty?" and "This person next to me is Kim Tae-hee and Jeon Do-yeon". Kim Joo-won blurted out his heart at every chance he could.

deleted other stuff__and tbh i remember that line the most

• Like 2

so guys i have been dying to hear that hyun bin opened SNS account but he never did so far. so it has been two days i found the e-mail of his fan club, and thought that this is the only way to ask them to ask hyun bin or just to let him know, to open SNS account and that will make it easier for us to show our love and support for him. im sure many of you might know by now byt this is the e-mail addres ( hbamanager@hyun-bin.net ). can you all please do the same thing so they will notice and maybe he will open SNS account one day? 

thanks

• Like 1

Guest forget-me-not123

11403427_681821065295101_39555117800724111201114_681821171961757_53267328217418710307394_681821208628420_31219706312679011537807_681821238628417_891913800146177

CR HB DC

Hyun Bin is really too manly and handsome in soldier look!     Hope we will hear news regarding his upcoming project soon!  :wub::wub:

Edited by forget-me-not123

Guest forget-me-not123

11252773_681823221961552_1064404735916631981844_681822988628242_29603354423149761441396_681823141961560_4464391693740187

Too manly ...

1466202_681820441961830_87086789262735761511275_681817868628754_6627345793239384

11402696_681786901965184_160916429948279

Too cute ....

CR DC

Awaiting for your coming back to BIG or SMALL screen!      :wub::wub:

QUIZ: Can you identify these 20 Korean stars by their smiles?

Kdrama_celebrity_smiles_cover_dramafever

We love to see our favorite actors and actresses laughing and having a good time. Many of them have won over our hearts with their radiant smiles, but how well do you really know the distinctive grins of Korea's top actors and actresses? Take this quiz to find out! How many of these 20 actors and actresses can you identify by their smiles alone?

Hint: Don't be fooled by the lip tint. We've alternated actors and actresses for the entire list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Korean_actor_smile52.png

5. Hyun Bin

Hyun_bn_smile.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 3

Media experts reveal top celebrities who look prettiest in real life

In a survey amongst entertainment personnel to find the best looking male & female celebrities of Korea, only one idol was included in the list of all actors and actresses!

Fans are sharing the trending post showing how just ONE idol was included in this list amongst some of the most gorgeous actors and actresses in Korea.

Girls’ Generation Yoona was the lucky one to be added to the list, while no other idol was included. Check out the full list below!

c6405a9225ac5208aedd1ee82502f380

Male:
1. Jang Dong Gun – 12
2. Bae Yong Joon – 4
3. Jung Joon Ho – 3
4. Lee Byung Hun, Jo In Sung, Hyun Bin, Song Seung Hun – 2
5. Joo Jin Mo, Won Bin, Jung Woo Sung, Daniel Henney, Kang Dong Won, Park Jae Jung, Shin Sung Il, Park Sang Won – 1

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: Instiz / koreaboo

• Like 2

Who is your favorite of Ha Ji Won's top 10 leading men? 

d90301da-0d7e-4a3d-a90a-1dedc306bb55.jpg

6. Hyun BinSecret Garden

91a13556-68bb-457e-9796-0d058dafbf53.jpg

Who can forget the unusual love story that started with an involuntary soul change between the 2 leads? Hyun Bin was already a popular leading man before Secret Garden, and Secret Garden confirmed his status as a Hallyu star and further widened his kingdom of fans.

• Like 1

The top 15 dramas of 2015 so far, according to the Korean Contents Power Index

There have been a lot of buzz-worthy dramas so far this year, but which one captured the most interest in Korea? The Contents Power Index (CPI) rankings have been released for the first half of 2015, and they rank the top dramas so far this year. See which ones made the list!

The CPI rankings differ from pure ratings rankings because they measure overall interest in a series. The power index uses ratings in addition to other factors, like the number of articles written, internet search popularity, and activity on discussion boards to determine which shows are most popular. While there is a weekly CPI ranking, this report looks at all of the dramas that have aired on major networks or cable stations from January 2015 through June 2015.

Given the jam-packed cast and the experimental format, it comes as no surprise that Producer ranked #1 for the year so far. The power of the adorable Yoochun-Shin Se Kyung OTP in Sensory Couple pulled off a second place finish, and Pinocchio made a strong showing in third. Mask was the only currently airing drama to make the list, pulling off an impressive 5th place ranking even though it's only halfway through its run. See the rest of the top 15 and their scores below:

1. KBS2 Producer 260.6

2. SBS Sensory Couple (Girl Who Sees Smells) 256.1

3. SBS Pinocchio 250.7
4. MBC Kill Me Heal Me 242.8
5. SBS Mask  232.8
6. KBS2 School 2015  230.5
7. SBS Heard it Through the Grapevine 224.2
8. MBC Angry Mom  224.0
9. tvN Let’s Eat 2  220.0
10. MBC Jeju Island Gatsby (Warm and Cozy)  213.9
11. SBS Punch 210.5
12. KBS2 Healer  209.8
13. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, and I  208.2
14. KBS2 Orange Marmalade  207.0
15. KBS2 What’s With This Family  205.7

What do you think of the rankings? Did anything surprise you? Remember, it's not ranking the "best" dramas, but rather viewer interest in the dramas. Which show captured your attention most this year?

• Like 3