Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

"I'm 43 years old, but I don't mind exposure, I'm confident in my body"... Oh Yoon-ah, behind the scenes of a special outfit ('Las')[MD Review]

2022.09.15. 6:00 am
202209150000823042_1_20220915060007618.jpg?type=w430view original

[My Daily = Reporter Oh Yoon-joo] Actress Oh Yoon-ah shared the secret of her youthful appearance.

MBC's 'Radio Star', which was broadcast on the night of the 14th, was decorated as a special feature of 'Cells of Management', and Oh Yoon-ah, Sandara Park, Yang Jae-woong, and Justin Harvey appeared. Oh Yoon-ah, who became a hot topic for her bikini photos that she recently revealed on a family trip to Bali, said, "I have been exercising for nearly 20 years, so my body has become prettier. I am more focused on managing my body. told He said, "I'm 43 years old and there are many clothes that I can't wear after a while, so I didn't hesitate to expose myself and wanted to go out confidently. I wore 'young' fashion like a crop top, and I seem to look younger." As a way to manage her body, she highly recommends jumping rope and aerobics. Oh Yoon-ah said, "When I was a model, I thought I was healthy and good, but the figure on the screen looked chubby. I have broad shoulders and a big hip, so I'm a bit big. I had to lose more weight because I was an aerobics instructor. After a month of aerobics, I became the lowest weight in my life."

202209150000823042_2_20220915060007622.jpg?type=w430view original

He also revealed anecdotes that he experienced during the time period. Oh Yoon-ah said, "I went to a pub with an acquaintance, and I asked if the young-looking man was a celebrity. When I said that he was 43 years old, 20 years after his debut, he was very surprised. That person was 27. There is no difference,' and I got up right away. The older sister who was listening next to me asked why I had to say such useless things. It felt like I was sinning."

However, she said, "If you dream of a second life, do you plan to meet younger people?" Kim Gura said, "Oh, that's right.

Meanwhile, Oh Yoon-ah also talked about her meeting with her best friends in the entertainment world, Lee Min-jung, Son Ye-jin, and Lee Jung-hyun. He said, "When Lee Jung-hyun got married, I decided to go on a trip to Japan. I made it fun for the newlyweds with a sense of mission, but it was as if I followed them without notice. There is another anecdote that I did not notice. When Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin were dating rumors, an older sister said that they were dating. I just denied it because I was afraid of words, but everyone else already knew."

[Photo = MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast capture]

(Reporter Yoon-ju Oh sope@mydaily.co.kr)

By Oh Yoon-ju, staff reporter sope@mydaily.co.kr

news

Oh Yoon-ah “I hid Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin…” → Lee Jung-hyun’s honeymoon anecdote (Las) [Yesterday TV]

2022.09.15. 5:28 am
202209141956116110_1_20220915052802707.jpg?type=w430view original

[News Reporter Seo Yuna] Actress Oh Yoon-ah revealed an anecdote related to her best friends.

In the 785th episode of MBC's entertainment program 'Radio Star' (hereinafter 'Las'), which was broadcast on September 14, Oh Yoon-ah, Sandara Park, Yang Jae-woong, and Justin Harvey appeared as guests for the special feature of the cells of the management.

On this day, Yoona Oh drew attention as a 'TMI human' who constantly responds to other guests' talks. She mentions that Oh Yoon-ah, even among her friends, she never fails to giggle (she wears when she wears and falls out when she wears it), and she mentions the honeymoon trips of Lee Min-jung, Son Ye-jin and her best friend Jeong-hyeon Lee with her. did.

Oh Yoon-ah said, "When Lee Jung-hyun got married, he said he was going to go to Japan, so he went with him. He made it fun with a sense of mission. It was very good. But (without noticing) I followed the honeymoon." “(Lee Jung-hyun and married couple) had one more day,” he explained, explaining that it wasn’t to that extent. Oh Yoon-ah said she only had time to reflect, saying, "It seems that she was a little ignorant." She ate a course meal at a local dormitory, and said that they all wore kimonos and ate next to her newlyweds. When asked if she usually hears that she regrets and she doesn't notice, she replied, "It's improved a lot." Oh Yoon-ah here said, "A certain senior said, 'Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin were dating,' and he said, 'I'm not your sister' for fear that strange things would come out. But everyone else knew.

After a divorce in 2015, Oh Yoon-ah is raising her son Min-i with a developmental disability by herself. When asked if she had any experience of being hurt while she was raising children on her own that day, she confessed, "Actually, I don't like being consulted."

202209141956116110_2_20220915052802722.jpg?type=w430view original

Oh Yoon-ah said, "I'm doing my best, but when you say, 'My mother didn't do it, so my child became like this. My mother has to do this', etc., as if I made a mistake. At that time, even if I was not a counselor, I was trying to teach. There are times when I can’t go. People are all staring at me and my head is sweating. It’s not someone trying to harm me, but it’s a way of expressing it, but many people say, ‘Go away.’ Then the child is equally surprised. “I heard people say, ‘You didn’t talk much,’” he said.

Meanwhile, Sandara Park, who recently received attention as a 'news seat', drew attention by revealing that eating a little is a family history. Sandara Park said, "When I asked my mom, 'Would you like to eat dinner?', she said, 'No, I don't eat lunch.' My younger brother Chun Doong also texted the family room saying, 'I want to eat chicken', and if there are all four of my family, I will order it. If I am alone, I can't eat. are you," he said.

Sandara Park surprised everyone by saying that the biggest gluttony of her life was independence and she felt so good that she ate a bowl of ramen, and even said that she was so full that she couldn't drink while taking a hangover cure. Sandara Park revealed that, in terms of what he normally eats, when he is at home, he divides a banana and eats a day.

Sandara Park also had a time when his mouth broke. He lived at 38 and 39 kg all his life, but he met Kim Sook and Park Na-rae in 'Video Star' and ate it, and gained weight up to 46 kg in his life.

Sandara Park also nailed it as saying that her height is 162cm on the portal site, but it is not true. The reason why Sandara Park is correcting her height like this is in fear that younger friends might misunderstand that “to have a body like that, you have to weigh 162cm and 38kg”. Sandara Park once again said, "Children, I'm not even 160 cm tall."

Sandara Park, who recently stood on the Coachella stage with 2NE1 members for the first time in 7 years, said, "It felt like the sky was falling" when the group disbanded.

Sandara Park had hints that the company was disbanding, but he said at the time, "I thought, 'Can't we see our fans anymore?'" Sandara Park then said, "My life as 2NE1 doesn't last for 7 years, but that's like me. I always said, 'This is 2NE1 vocalist Dara,' when I said hello, but I didn't think I could say that it was 2NE1 later. Those were the darkest years of my life. I think it was sent,” he said.

However, Sandara Park, who recently said that it has become brighter again, responded, "That's my dream" to the MCs saying, "I can do it again." Sandara Park said, "Of course, it's something everyone wants, and I think we'll have time. When I saw Girls' Generation come out as a whole, I thought, 'The second generation isn't dead.' I wish I could give it to you.” Girls’ Generation also cheered and drew attention.

Seo Yuna stranger77@newsen.com

Oh Yoon-ah "I followed Lee Min-jung, Son Ye-jin and Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon... I hid Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin anecdote 

2022.09.15. 7:20 am

SOURCE

0004794622_002_20220915072001114.jpg?type=w430

Actress Oh Yoon-ah revealed an anecdote of her best friend Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon. 

On this day, Oh Yoon-ah shared her story of following Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon in Japan with Lee Min-jung and Son Ye-jin. 

She confessed, "When Lee Jung-hyun got married, she said, 'I'm going to Japan, let's go together.'

When Gura Kim asked, "How many nights and days have you all been together?", Yoon-ah Oh replied, "Yes," but "I think the couple, Jeong-hyeon Lee, stayed together for one more day." 

She continued, "It seems that I was a little ignorant of that," she said. "I had a course meal at a Japanese dormitory, and we all wore kimonos and ate together with the newlyweds. Come to think of it, I think that's really wrong." 

0000569510_001_20220915075901410.jpg?type=w430

Oh Yoon-ah here said, "Some  senior said, 'Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are dating,' and she said, 'I'm not an older sister,' because I was afraid that strange rumours would come out so I denied it.   But everyone else knew." She shared another anecdote of her ignorance that he had seen and denied, bringing laughter. 

Hyun Bin X Jang Yoon-jung Model Dr. For Hair, generation integration with the release of 'Sapphire Cover Shampoo'

2022-09-15 Reporter Yong Won-jung

Dr. For Hair is adding 'Polygen Black Shampoo' with gray hair cover effect to the popular lineup 'Polygen' series, spurring consumers to become a shampoo brand that encompasses all generations.

Photo = Doctor for Hair

Polygen Shampoo, known as 'Hyunbin Shampoo' and steadily gaining popularity among consumers, took the first place in Olive Young and the first place in the beauty (shampoo) category of the Korea Consumer Satisfaction Index for 9 consecutive years. It has been reborn as a national shampoo used by one in three people.

Dr. For Hair is loved by all ages by targeting the seniors following the MZ generation through the model singer Yoon-jung Jang of the newly introduced gray hair cover shampoo Polygen Black Shampoo along with actor Hyun Bin, the model representing the brand.

The Polygen series, which has the effect of relieving hair loss symptoms, provides a variety of options so that customers with different scalp and hair concerns can use the shampoo that suits them. 

'Polygen Bio-3 Shampoo', 'Polygen Silk Shampoo' perfect for treating damaged hair exposed to chemicals and heat due to frequent hair treatments, and 'Polygen dandruff improvement' with cooling ingredients to give a refreshing feeling and excellent for managing dandruff and dead skin cells 'Shampoo' and 'Polygen Black Shampoo' for gray hair cover, which created a buzz by containing polyphenols in capsules 770 times smaller than hair, targeting consumers who continue to dye their hair due to gray hair.

SOURCE:

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleViewAmp.html?idxno=384827

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34469804&memberNo=29770009

Hyun Bin X Jang Yoon-jung Model Dr. For Hair, generation integration with the release of 'Sapphire Cover Shampoo'

SOURCE

3864-C010-B2-CB-43-D8-A629-2053-AEB0-E3-

[SINGLE LIST]
Dr. For Hair is adding 'Polygen Black Shampoo' with gray hair cover effect to the popular lineup 'Polygen' series, spurring consumers to become a shampoo brand that encompasses all generations.

Polygen shampoo, which is known as 'Hyunbin Shampoo' and has been steadily gaining popularity among consumers, has been ranked first in Olive Young and in the beauty (shampoo) category of the Korea Consumer Satisfaction Index for 9 consecutive years. It has been reborn as a national shampoo used by one in three people.

Dr. For Hair is loved by all ages by targeting the seniors following the MZ generation through the model singer Yoon-jung Jang of the newly introduced gray hair cover shampoo Polygen Black Shampoo along with actor Hyun Bin, the model representing the brand.

The Polygen series, which has the effect of relieving hair loss symptoms, provides a variety of options so that customers with different scalp and hair concerns can use the shampoo that suits them. 

'Polygen Bio-3 Shampoo', 'Polygen Silk Shampoo' which is perfect for treating damaged hair exposed to chemicals and heat due to frequent hair treatments, and 'Polygen Dandruff improvement' which is excellent for dandruff and dead skin care with cooling ingredients to give a refreshing feeling 'Shampoo' and 'Polygen Black Shampoo' for gray hair cover, which created a topic by containing polyphenols in capsules 770 times smaller than hair, targeting consumers who continue to dye their hair due to gray hair.

Oh Yoon-ah "To hide Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's devotees" → Follow Lee Jung-hyun's new journey 

0001500526_001_20220915105102392.jpg?type=w430

[EXPORT NEWS]
'Radio Star' Yoon-ah Oh told an anecdote of following Jung-hyun Lee's honeymoon. 

In the MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast on the 14th, as a special feature of 'Cells of Management', Oh Yoon-ah, Sandara Park, Yang Jae-woong, and Justin Harvey appeared as guests. 

On this day's broadcast, Oh Yoon-ah said that among her friends, she had failed to gig-ki-pa-pa (wear when wearing and fall out when falling), and she mentioned an anecdote of following Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon with Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "When Lee Jung-hyun got married, I said, 'We're going to Japan, so let's go together', so I went."

Kim Gu-ra asked, "Did you follow me throughout the honeymoon?", and Oh Yoon-ah answered, "Yes," and "(Lee Jung-hyun couple) were there for one more day." 

Kim Gook-jin said, "You went on a honeymoon for a day," and made her laugh. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "I didn't really notice that." She said, "I had to eat a course meal, but (with the newlyweds) we all wore gowns and dine. Thinking about it, I thought that it was really wrong."

0001500526_002_20220915105102448.jpg?type=w430

Yoo Se-yoon asked, "Do you usually hear people say that you are not aware?" Yoona Oh replied, "She has improved a lot," but she also mentioned another anecdote related to the nunji. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "Some seniors are dating Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin." She said, 'I'm not your sister' because she was afraid of spreading strange rumors with her best friend, but everyone knew her." hugged 

Oh Yoon-ah "To hide Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's devotees" → Follow Lee Jung-hyun's new journey 

SOURCE

0001500526_001_20220915105102392.jpg?type=w430

[EXPORT NEWS]
'Radio Star' Yoon-ah Oh told an anecdote of following Jung-hyun Lee's honeymoon. 

In the MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast on the 14th, as a special feature of 'Cells of Management', Oh Yoon-ah, Sandara Park, Yang Jae-woong, and Justin Harvey appeared as guests. 

On this day's broadcast, Oh Yoon-ah said that among her friends, she had failed to gig-ki-pa-pa (wear when wearing and fall out when falling), and she mentioned an anecdote of following Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon with Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "When Lee Jung-hyun got married, I said, 'We're going to Japan, so let's go together', so I went."

Kim Gu-ra asked, "Did you follow me throughout the honeymoon?", and Oh Yoon-ah answered, "Yes," and "(Lee Jung-hyun couple) were there for one more day." 

Kim Gook-jin said, "You went on a honeymoon for a day," and made her laugh. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "I didn't really notice that." She said, "I had to eat a course meal, but (with the newlyweds) we all wore gowns and dine. Thinking about it, I thought that it was really wrong."

0001500526_002_20220915105102448.jpg?type=w430

Yoo Se-yoon asked, "Do you usually hear people say that you are not aware?" Yoona Oh replied, "She has improved a lot," but she also mentioned another anecdote related to the nunji. 

Oh Yoon-ah said, "Some seniors are dating Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin." She said, 'I'm not your sister' because she was afraid of spreading strange rumors with her best friend, but everyone knew her." hugged